Netflix or others : What are the shows recommended to watch?

Ender

The Boys Season 2 has just finished. It has a slower start than Season 1, but oh god, it gets so amazing. Character development, back story, the works. And that finale!! 

It plays on the source material in such interesting ways, and manages to always go further and do better. 

Without a doubt, the best TV show I've ever watched, and yes, I'm including Breaking Bad. 

(Game of Thrones doesn't even come close because of the massively disappointing final season).

• Praise 2

28 minutes ago, Turboflat4 said:

The Boys Season 2 has just finished. It has a slower start than Season 1, but oh god, it gets so amazing. Character development, back story, the works. And that finale!! 

It plays on the source material in such interesting ways, and manages to always go further and do better. 

Without a doubt, the best TV show I've ever watched, and yes, I'm including Breaking Bad. 

(Game of Thrones doesn't even come close because of the massively disappointing final season).

Boy I do agree with you. Its a damn good TV show. Also told my colleague that its better then GOT.

Can't wait for season 3 and the spin offs.

• Praise 1

3 hours ago, racerbum said:

I couldn't watch this! It's too much. 

Yes he can act like he know nothing.

Cold blooded.

Happened 2 years ago only and it was big news in USA. 

So far I have watched the following, there are all mini series, not those long winded shows with many many seasons. I recommend watching them.

1) "Medal of Honour", as the title suggest, US soldiers who did beyond what is asked of them. Inspiring.

2) "The devil next door", based on a real person, real ppl, real life accounts. I would say this is an interesting show, many perspectives and many opinions.

3) Messiah, I just finished this. It's a fictional story, fictional characters but intriguing plot.

↡ Advertisement