Netflix or others : What are the shows recommended to watch?

Ender

34 minutes ago, Voodooman said:

I don't have Amazon Prime, so I haven't watched The Boy and Mandalorian yet. I love GOT, enjoyed Suits, Billions.  Will try Shameless (US). Audience's Rating is pretty good. 

Do watch the boys. You will love it for sure.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

2 hours ago, Discoburg said:

Do watch the boys. You will love it for sure.

Thanks for introing Billions I'm still enjoying it hahaha just finished season 4 now, I watch very slow one 

• Haha! 3

17 hours ago, Fcw75 said:

It’s not that bad but still preferred Stranger Things.

Don't even know if a part 2 will ever come out! I'm more towards anime, and Ghost in the Shell SAC-2045,

waiting for season 2. Long time fan of GITS. 🙂 

• Haha! 1

4 hours ago, SiLangKia said:

Thanks for introing Billions I'm still enjoying it hahaha just finished season 4 now, I watch very slow one 

Im glad that you like it bro. You watched The Boys? I love that series.

3 hours ago, Discoburg said:

Im glad that you like it bro. You watched The Boys? I love that series.

Thanks 🙂 Haven't yet, after billions season 5 ill go watch that hahaha

• Praise 1

In case anyone missed the old series, Breaking Bad is one of the best.

It actually introduced me to watching tv series, that I've abandoned for a long time.

Then I watched LOST, Heroes and many well done tv series, and probably lost a lot of time when I should be more productive. [:p]

21 hours ago, Mazdaowner said:

Don't even know if a part 2 will ever come out! I'm more towards anime, and Ghost in the Shell SAC-2045,

waiting for season 2. Long time fan of GITS. 🙂 

huh. the netflix one is so lousy... Really dislike all this CG animation. Looks like garbage.

Discredit to the GITS series. 6.7 on the myanimelist overall ratings. 

The Great Pretender is the one of the few Netflix anime that is good.

Edited by Lala81

2 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

huh. the netflix one is so lousy... Really dislike all this CG animation.

Haiz, mai hiam lah, so many years no GITS, the Scarlett one is like rojak, 3 stories into one movie, end up no head no tail, pluys whitewashing. (Not I say one hor, I still found it entertaining) 
GITS SAC and 2nd GIG still the best, ARISE story wise good, I still prefer the Major in her old body in SAC and 2nd Gig. SAC-2045 got to get use to the first 2-3 episodes, after that ok lah, I can say I like this Major also till I ordered the Megahouse Motoko Figutre. :D  

• Haha! 1

8 minutes ago, Mazdaowner said:

Haiz, mai hiam lah, so many years no GITS, the Scarlett one is like rojak, 3 stories into one movie, end up no head no tail, pluys whitewashing. (Not I say one hor, I still found it entertaining) 
GITS SAC and 2nd GIG still the best, ARISE story wise good, I still prefer the Major in her old body in SAC and 2nd Gig. SAC-2045 got to get use to the first 2-3 episodes, after that ok lah, I can say I like this Major also till I ordered the Megahouse Motoko Figutre. :D  

u like fake neh neh. Actually everything other than her brain is fake [laugh]

Yes 2nd gig is on netflix. I'd rather watch that.

I also like major. She's bad-ass to the max. "Shosa"

Edited by Lala81

23 hours ago, Kb27 said:

It actually introduced me to watching tv series, that I've abandoned for a long time.

Then I watched LOST, Heroes and many well done tv series, and probably lost a lot of time when I should be more productive. [:p]

Breaking bad is one series I never liked. I know there any many fans around but it just didn't interest me.

On 12/31/2020 at 12:38 PM, Lala81 said:

u like fake neh neh. Actually everything other than her brain is fake [laugh]

Yes 2nd gig is on netflix. I'd rather watch that.

I also like major. She's bad-ass to the max. "Shosa"

Fake or not, I'm not bothered with it, it's the story line that is important. The manga and the anima are a vast difference, found both equally great and have been a long time fan since the very first movie 1995, Japanese manga 1989 to 1990. Have a huge collection of Motoko figures since. 

• Praise 1

On 12/31/2020 at 12:16 PM, Kb27 said:

I chance upon a Youtube video edited down to just one hour or two...I cant remember, for the entire series of Breaking Bad. It's actually not bad cos all the slow and boring parts are deleted. Dunno whether it's still there or not. I should have discovered that edited short version video early. LoL...

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1