Netflix or others : What are the shows recommended to watch?

Ender

Just finish hot stove league and kkondae.

can give the intern show a miss 

find me in your memory is not too bad but skip episode one and jump to episode 2 instead as you won’t miss much 

Recently watched Midnight Sky by George Clooney and Project Power. 

Entertaining but not unforgettable. 

MS: had too many familiar scenes...casts were weak, only GC was good - no surprises there since he ownself direct ownself act...loved the musics throughout...

PP: again, poor casts...only highlight was the indoor shooting scene which was well orchestrated from the inside view of the chamber... 

Too political in its message...a little over on THE system and BLM of sort. And what's with that weird music in one of the scene!? 🙄🤔

3/5 for MS 

2/5 for PP

• Praise 2

Ehemm... I watched some bollywood movies recently. Sibei entertaining and some storyline/plot really good, so twisty one. 

Felt like I was watching an 'English' movie despite the hindi language. English subtitles very clear n concise so very easy to follow, no lag one. 

Highly recommended if u are curious. Start with - 

1. Badla 👍👍👍👍

2. Bypass Road 

3. Mom (as in mother ah, not Ministry of Manpower ah) 

4. Te3n

😂😂😂

Stay safe all 

Cheers 

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

On 1/7/2021 at 5:50 PM, Mazdaowner said:

No one watch GTO? :D Damn good series. 

Gto once u read the manga for the more R rated stuff. Cannot go back to the anime or live action series lol

• Praise 1

14 hours ago, Lala81 said:

Gto once u read the manga for the more R rated stuff. Cannot go back to the anime or live action series lol

They can't do everything on the manga, just like Ghost in the shell. Live I didn't bother, even when they came out the 2nd version plus one Taiwanese version of GTO. I still prefer the anime, same with GITS and other anima/manga. Netflix wise not much selection, still prefer the "box". 😉

13 minutes ago, Mazdaowner said:

They can't do everything on the manga, just like Ghost in the shell. Live I didn't bother, even when they came out the 2nd version plus one Taiwanese version of GTO. I still prefer the anime, same with GITS and other anima/manga. Netflix wise not much selection, still prefer the "box". 😉

Bt Hill? Harder to find the sites Liao. But still have. I do download sometimes. But nowadays got those streaming sites. 

I don't really follow but I watched the live action - > anime -> manga in that order. 

36 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

Bt Hill? Harder to find the sites Liao. But still have. I do download sometimes. But nowadays got those streaming sites. 

I don't really follow but I watched the live action - > anime -> manga in that order. 

No BT lah. Android APK with android device lah. 

23 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

Ah OK. I'm a purist. TV only. 

You don't know what you're missing. Seriously. It's connoted to the TV, that's purer. 

↡ Advertisement