Netflix or others : What are the shows recommended to watch?

Ender

30 minutes ago, Discoburg said:

Not sure, not a Korean drama person. That is nicer?

Hmm it depends on each personal preferences.

But it's definitely the kdrama that's gonna throw you out to the reality and make you see that not everything revolves around OPPAs lol the story gonna get you hooked up and you might learn a thing or two from there 🤗

• Shocked 1

4 minutes ago, Jeffreybry said:

But it's definitely the kdrama that's gonna throw you out to the reality and make you see that not everything revolves around OPPAs lol the story gonna get you hooked up and you might learn a thing or two from there 🤗

Will pass then.

29 minutes ago, Jeffreybry said:

Little 3 sibei chio le

• Shocked 1

1 hour ago, Discoburg said:

Not sure, not a Korean drama person. That is nicer?

typical small 3 become 正宫 drama, currently top rating in Kdrama series history if I'm not wrong. Taiwan, mediacorp, china, all have such storylines in last 2 decades but this one direct copy from US drama - Dr Foster.

MV5BMWE4ZGExZTItNGEyZC00M2Y1LWE5MTctMjU4NGQyYzIwMTA1XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjExMjk0ODk@._V1_.jpg

• Praise 1

7 minutes ago, Jman888 said:

typical small 3 become 正宫 drama, currently top rating in Kdrama series history if I'm not wrong. Taiwan, mediacorp, china, all have such storylines in last 2 decades but this one direct copy from US drama - Dr Foster.

MV5BMWE4ZGExZTItNGEyZC00M2Y1LWE5MTctMjU4NGQyYzIwMTA1XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjExMjk0ODk@._V1_.jpg

Wife is currently watching some Korean king drama every fri and sat night. Never participate.

• Haha! 1

9 minutes ago, Jman888 said:

BBC gave it a top rating.

It is more than what you mentioned.

• Praise 1

8 hours ago, Discoburg said:

Never a fan of Korean drama but I had been binge watching Itaewon Class since yesterday.

I stop watching after 2 episodes, not that I dun like, just not into that kind of storyline but the lead actor is very good, watched The Divine Fury that he acted in.

4 minutes ago, Discoburg said:

Wife is currently watching some Korean king drama every fri and sat night. Never participate.

I am watching that too, starting a bit boring, getting more interesting now.

• Praise 1

1 minute ago, Jman888 said:

I stop watching after 2 episodes, not that I dun like, not into the storyline but the lead actor is very good, watched The Divine Fury that he acted in.

I’m lucky I accompanied my wife to watch and I got hooked on to it after the two episodes. Now accompanying the mrs to watch ep 15 & 16 as I watched without her.

Just now, Jman888 said:

I am watching that too, starting a bit boring, getting more interesting now.

Travel through time, motive, rom-com, that’s what my wife told me.

Just now, Discoburg said:

Travel through time, motive, rom-com, that’s what my wife told me.

not time travelling which is quite old topic liao, is crossing over a another parallel world where same face exist in both world but of different character.

• Praise 1

2 minutes ago, Jman888 said:

not time travelling which is quite old topic liao, is crossing over a another parallel world where same face exist in both world but of different character.

Ah parallel universe. Machiam the flash. Nice.

• Praise 2

Internal Moderator
8 hours ago, K_sujadi said:

I recommend Crash Landing on You, Elite, Kingdom, etc. 

yeah. I recommend kingdom too. need a good soundbar to bring up the atmosphere.

• Praise 1

Turbocharged
4 hours ago, kobayashiGT said:

Kingdom very fast watch finish.... Each season very short... 

• Praise 1

5 hours ago, kobayashiGT said:

ancient zombie [sweatdrop]

Hypersonic
(edited)
17 hours ago, Jman888 said:

honestly all these concepts were explored in anime like donkey years ago. Ever since Groundhog Day, Back to the Future came out. 

Dystopian worlds, Game worlds, virtual worlds, parallel worlds, time travel, time reset etc.

haha that's why i don't find any of these concepts interesting at all.

Edited by Lala81
↡ Advertisement