Netflix or others : What are the shows recommended to watch?

Ender

1 hour ago, PSP415 said:

Recently watched the following shows :

1. In Time (Time is Money. And life) I like the storyline but hope future won't be like this one. 

2. The Intern (Robert De Niro is relaxed and comfy to watch). 

3. Hologram for the King (Tom Hanks is still watchable) 

4. The Invisible Guest (actually saw the Bollywood version of this very nice movie) 

5. Yanxi Palace Princess thingy😅 (Enjoyed the Yanxi Palace more but still OK lah) 

6. De Luna Hotel or something like that.. Korean drama. Quite funny actually. 

7. John Wicks Part 3. Really gory and killing ppl is made so easy. I believe there will be a part 4 from the ending like no ending dialogue. 

Some titles pretty old but I like to take my time to watch. 

Watched The Interpreter halfway. Maybe finish later in the week. Nicole Kidman has very beautiful blue eyes. 😂

Stay safe all 

Cheers 

Heard very good reviews about john wick since the first one. don't understand the hoo-ha but managed to watch the 1st 2 last month and the 3rd over the last weekend. Overall the story sux. lol. all because of a dog and car. 

Some funny scenes and joke here and there but i think the best part are the choreography of the fighting scenes and there are alot of it. Each take of the fighting scene can last 1 to 2 minutes long. And they are continuous, which is not easy. One good example is when he go against the 2 jap assassins in john wick 3. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

16 minutes ago, Stratovarius said:

Heard very good reviews about john wick since the first one. don't understand the hoo-ha but managed to watch the 1st 2 last month and the 3rd over the last weekend. Overall the story sux. lol. all because of a dog and car. 

Some funny scenes and joke here and there but i think the best part are the choreography of the fighting scenes and there are alot of it. Each take of the fighting scene can last 1 to 2 minutes long. And they are continuous, which is not easy. One good example is when he go against the 2 jap assassins in john wick 3. 

👍😂😂 You said it better.

I think he's a super softie beneath all the toughness. I have to believe he is, in order to accept the storyline. 

His hairstyle is walau, all that gold coins and wealth but cannot afford to cut hair. Think K Cuts should open an outlet there. 😂

His clothes after all that blood and rain still very comfy one. No smelly too. 

But I will still watch part 4 if and when it's out. Must end like a closure. 

😁😁😁

Stay safe 

Cheers 

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 3

22 hours ago, PSP415 said:

Recently watched the following shows :

1. In Time (Time is Money. And life) I like the storyline but hope future won't be like this one. 

2. The Intern (Robert De Niro is relaxed and comfy to watch). 

3. Hologram for the King (Tom Hanks is still watchable) 

4. The Invisible Guest (actually saw the Bollywood version of this very nice movie) 

5. Yanxi Palace Princess thingy😅 (Enjoyed the Yanxi Palace more but still OK lah) 

6. De Luna Hotel or something like that.. Korean drama. Quite funny actually. 

7. John Wicks Part 3. Really gory and killing ppl is made so easy. I believe there will be a part 4 from the ending like no ending dialogue. 

Some titles pretty old but I like to take my time to watch. 

Watched The Interpreter halfway. Maybe finish later in the week. Nicole Kidman has very beautiful blue eyes. 😂

Stay safe all 

Cheers 

John Wick Part 3 has pretty cool gunplay scenes. Some of the best I've seen for sometime.

Part 2 was pretty crappy.

Part 3 where halle barry with the dogs was good. The timing etc. The fight with the blades inside the chinatown store was good.

Edited by Lala81
  • Praise 3

21 hours ago, Stratovarius said:

Part 1 is ok. Part 2-3 the story is just haha a forgotten after thought.

20 hours ago, PSP415 said:

👍😂😂 You said it better.

I think he's a super softie beneath all the toughness. I have to believe he is, in order to accept the storyline. 

His hairstyle is walau, all that gold coins and wealth but cannot afford to cut hair. Think K Cuts should open an outlet there. 😂

His clothes after all that blood and rain still very comfy one. No smelly too. 

But I will still watch part 4 if and when it's out. Must end like a closure. 

😁😁😁

Stay safe 

Cheers 

I thought that was his style for John Wick. But it's not! he looks the same in matrix 4. 😅

https://ew.com/movies/the-matrix-4-footage-fan-website-poster/

• Haha! 1

Turbocharged

If you enjoy Midnight Diner, you might like "What did you eat yesterday?" But for those with homophobias, let me warn you first the 2 main lead characters depict a gay couple (acting in a very Japanese way). Their acting is good though, esp the hairdresser actor.

• Praise 2

15 minutes ago, Stratovarius said:

I thought that was his style for John Wick. But it's not! he looks the same in matrix 4. 😅

https://ew.com/movies/the-matrix-4-footage-fan-website-poster/

It's worse in John Wicks cos 99% of the time his hair is "dirtyly wet". 

But it's authentic cos hard to believe an assassin on the run from fellow assassins having time to look clean and neat like Jason Bourne (his crew cut helped tons though). 

John Wicks is surrounded by darkness and moves in darkness. More night scenes and everywhere, machiam assassins fishmarket. 

I erhemmm...looking forward to part 4 as I also believe there's a twist. Dun really believe Wilson wanted John dead. I mean why waste 4-5 bullets to his chest when one to the head is sufficient? Somemore John wears a front bullet proof vest like a second skin. 

Part 4 will get Donnie Yen. There will be a part 5 too. Wonderful. My eyes will tear up more from that limping wet hair but hey, John is Baba Jaga or baba haha, 😂😂 the best of assassins on the run.

The chase, sword plays and gun plays are ghastly. Dun dwell too long in the shadows and darkness. 

😁😁😁

Stay safe 

Cheers 

• Praise 1

36 minutes ago, Wind30 said:

The anime my name is on Netflix.

one of the best anime I have watched in recent years. 

err... it is called "your name" not "my name"

• Haha! 1

38 minutes ago, PSP415 said:

It's worse in John Wicks cos 99% of the time his hair is "dirtyly wet". 

But it's authentic cos hard to believe an assassin on the run from fellow assassins having time to look clean and neat like Jason Bourne (his crew cut helped tons though). 

John Wicks is surrounded by darkness and moves in darkness. More night scenes and everywhere, machiam assassins fishmarket. 

I erhemmm...looking forward to part 4 as I also believe there's a twist. Dun really believe Wilson wanted John dead. I mean why waste 4-5 bullets to his chest when one to the head is sufficient? Somemore John wears a front bullet proof vest like a second skin. 

Part 4 will get Donnie Yen. There will be a part 5 too. Wonderful. My eyes will tear up more from that limping wet hair but hey, John is Baba Jaga or baba haha, 😂😂 the best of assassins on the run.

The chase, sword plays and gun plays are ghastly. Dun dwell too long in the shadows and darkness. 

😁😁😁

Stay safe 

Cheers 

Winston and John are like unannounced friends. They helped each other so many times in the show. i think it is implied that John probably wore the "improved armor" from the enforcers when Winston shot him. 

The last scene with the middle finger is quite funny. Seems that he like to show middle finger in his shows like matrix, constantine and john wick. 

• Haha! 1

On 9/7/2021 at 1:49 PM, Zoomzoom5535 said:

No wonder my wife has the tissue paper on standby whenever she watches it every night now 😝

Watch with her and you'll need it too 😁