Netflix or others : What are the shows recommended to watch?

Ender

13 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

IMO, GTO much nicer lah. But nice thing about anime is lot of different sub-genres inside for each person to enjoy.

:D :D GTO is my all time favorite. :D:D I wished they continued the series with season 2. Watching anime to me is drifting out of this realm into 

a different one, losing all the stress and enjoying a good laugh. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

Only anime I watched finished was Run with the wind, the one you posted over at the other thread.😅

• Praise 1

13 hours ago, Ender said:

Only anime I watched finished was Run with the wind, the one you posted over at the other thread.😅

Since you watched "Run with the Wind" you should also watch "Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind" got Wind mah. :D:D

GKIDS-Nausicaa-of-the-Valley-of-the-Wind.jpg

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

8 minutes ago, Mazdaowner said:

Since you watched "Run with the Wind" you should also watch "Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind" got Wind mah. :D:D

Wife just asked me to download this. Along with Ponyo

On 1/13/2021 at 1:14 PM, Mazdaowner said:

:D :D GTO is my all time favorite. :D:D I wished they continued the series with season 2. Watching anime to me is drifting out of this realm into 

a different one, losing all the stress and enjoying a good laugh. 

There is a sequel of GTO manga after the original story ends. I dunno if there is an anime series for that. But im too old for high school story. Lol

But i loved it when i was in my teens. Still have the full series of the manga (both GTO and the prequel) in my collection. I've tried to watch the anime but i feel it is missing something from the manga. No doubt manga is more R-rated than the anime (which applies to all manga as well), which maybe i find alot of the crux of their jokes in the story are based on. 

• Praise 2

46 minutes ago, Mazdaowner said:

Looks like a sequel to Run with the wind..... hahaha..

14 hours ago, Ender said:

Yup. It's really very good. I think it was the best anime of 2019.
Haha dunno how they make a manga/anime out of running but they did it.

Edited by Lala81

12 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

Yup. It's really very good. I think it was the best anime of 2019.
Haha dunno how they make a manga/anime out of running but they did it.

the ending, machiam all of them has some form of runners high to push over their limit..    Very different from Singapore runners like me.. Near end of the FM is usually cursing or self blaming why I so gey kiang to sign up.

• Haha! 1

5 minutes ago, Ender said:

the ending, machiam all of them has some form of runners high to push over their limit..    Very different from Singapore runners like me.. Near end of the FM is usually cursing or self blaming why I so gey kiang to sign up.

haha feel good show mah, one season only, no need sequel. Or story written by writer only when having the runner's high. So biased lol.

Edited by Lala81

1 hour ago, Stratovarius said:

There is a sequel of GTO manga after the original story ends. I dunno if there is an anime series for that. But im too old for high school story. Lol

But i loved it when i was in my teens. Still have the full series of the manga (both GTO and the prequel) in my collection. I've tried to watch the anime but i feel it is missing something from the manga. No doubt manga is more R-rated than the anime (which applies to all manga as well), which maybe i find alot of the crux of their jokes in the story are based on. 

I know the feeling, sometimes it's fun to go back in time and have a really good laugh. Haven't been back to Japan since Covid, always damn busy when I go back, I didn't have the time to look into this. Well....mostly will end up at Nakano checking out all the vintage toys! :D:D:D

• Praise 1

57 minutes ago, Ender said:

Looks like a sequel to Run with the wind..... hahaha..

I don't want to say lah, spoiler lor, got Wind can liow, just don't break wind when watching can liow hor. :D:D

On 7/22/2019 at 4:31 PM, Kurty said:

i enjoyed the kingdom, awaiting for their S2..

any zombie fans here?

i actually re watch the Spartacus.. bloody and lots of sex  [laugh]

too bad, no game of thrones in netflix

My son is a zombie fan, almost all of zombie movies and series in Netflix, he already watched. I supposed to watch Spartacus but I am watching with my son so automatic change movie hahahha. Is the story plot good?

• Praise 1

Internal Moderator
25 minutes ago, Bigharcar said:

My son is a zombie fan, almost all of zombie movies and series in Netflix, he already watched. I supposed to watch Spartacus but I am watching with my son so automatic change movie hahahha. Is the story plot good?

22 hours ago, Fcw75 said:

Just finished watching Night Stalker.

The guy is a devil.

Ted Bundy is no better. Subject of Night Stalker, search online for “Kolchak:The Night Stalker” 70s series remade 90s. The 70s series is super good with story line etc. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1