Netflix or others : What are the shows recommended to watch?

Ender

4 minutes ago, kobayashiGT said:

Netflix ah?

Not Netflix, but BBC.  Can download from torrent.

Btw, the two detectives are lebian lovers, not suitable for young viewers.  

Rose Leslie

Edited by Ingenius
↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1

Internal Moderator
8 minutes ago, Ingenius said:

Not Netflix, but BBC.  Can download from torrent.

Btw, the two detectives are lebian lovers, not suitable for young viewers.  

Rose Leslie

aiyo. ask me download torrent. Very bad leh. haha.

But I will do so. 🤣

• Haha! 5

One of the very best tv series I have watched is Banshee, it has a rare 90% tomato rating.  What sets this show apart is the fighting scenes.  Normally I do not enjoy fighting scenes but this show the scenes are very real and entertaining, to say the least.  It is about a tough gangster who's just released from prison, and he passed by a town call Banshee.  He entered a pub, where there was a bartender and a sheriff.  Two robbers came in, accidentally killed the sheriff and got killed.  He then reluctantly took over the sheriff's identity, and became Banshee's incoming new sheriff.  He then cleanse the town's russian clan and red indian tribes, using his old ways.

Watch this for one of the best fighting scenes and many more.

https://youtu.be/tteRVQ7Z9qE

Edited by Ingenius
  • Praise 4

2 hours ago, Kxbc said:

Also finished a Jdrama called "The way of the hot and spicy". Storyline is quite stupid. Just about this sales team who gets inspiration in getting sales breaks from eating way too spicy food. But a gentle way to pass your weekends.

The Sotong game was quite engaging at first but it wanes. The last episode is bad.

If u like jdrama, watch naked director. Takayuki Yamada is one of my fave actors during my teenage years. But this is very different from those jdramas. Basically tells the story of the rise of AV. Lol. Do not even watch with wife. 😂

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

Recently watching “better than us” a Russian series. 

quite interesting for me. Showing how the evolution of AI bots can affect and change what we think we can control. A first time watching Russian series 

• Praise 1

33 minutes ago, Stratovarius said:

Tmd. Raising price again. I'm considering to downgrade. Like the article mentioned, if raised to $25 is abit too much.

Netflix raises price of S'pore subscription plans by $1 to $2
https://www.straitstimes.com/life/entertainment/netflix-raises-price-of-spore-subscription-plans-by-1-to-2

That’s what I pay for 3 months subscription 

USD25

not to Netflix 

Edited by inlinesix

On 10/12/2021 at 3:15 PM, Ingenius said:

One of the very best tv series I have watched is Banshee, it has a rare 90% tomato rating.  What sets this show apart is the fighting scenes.  Normally I do not enjoy fighting scenes but this show the scenes are very real and entertaining, to say the least.  It is about a tough gangster who's just released from prison, and he passed by a town call Banshee.  He entered a pub, where there was a bartender and a sheriff.  Two robbers came in, accidentally killed the sheriff and got killed.  He then reluctantly took over the sheriff's identity, and became Banshee's incoming new sheriff.  He then cleanse the town's russian clan and red indian tribes, using his old ways.

Watch this for one of the best fighting scenes and many more.

https://youtu.be/tteRVQ7Z9qE

Wow. this fighting scene sure look tokong man, in fact the best i ever see in a angmo drama, thanks for the recommendation, will start SO1 tonight.. haha

Edited by Cheesey74
  • Praise 1

@Cheesey74 there are numerous other equally good scenes. Not only that, the sorry line is good. Imagine a big time gangster running a police station full of policemen and policewoman cowed by Russian and red indian syndicates. The police officers were shocked and changed by his lawless violent approach, seeking justice. 

Edited by Ingenius
↡ Advertisement