Netflix or others : What are the shows recommended to watch?

Ender

15 hours ago, Kxbc said:

2nd gig is really good. 

I think season 3 not in Netflix though. 

GITS S.A.C has only S1 and S2 - 2nd gig.

S3 I can't remember. but i downloaded it somewhere. 

Edited by Lala81
↡ Advertisement

Just watched One in a Billion, a documentary about an Indian kid handpicked to play in the nba in 2015,  hoping he'd be the next yao ming.

6 years later he hasn't played in nba yet. So still 0 in a billion. It's so much harder for an Asian athlete to make it in nba then, say, EPL. 

• Praise 1

4 hours ago, Kb27 said:

Don't Look Up - good show

Yes, I really enjoyed the movie.

So many characters in real life that you can identify with. Serious issues facing the world put across in an  entertaining yet depressing way. ie.  Climate change, social media and politics that divides people, corporate greed, big tech that corrupts, etc. 

This guy always have problems with toilet one.

The director choose him because when you need a toilet scene

he can do it!

:D 

7 hours ago, Kb27 said:

• Haha! 2

7 hours ago, Kb27 said:

Ya. Watched this on Xmas Eve. A direct reference to how the US government handled the covid situation in the early days. Lol.

Immediately after the show ends I went YT to look for her video of the show. Sadly no official video but there is a live recording.

Have to admit Ariana is a very good singer even though she is those diva kind.

• Praise 3

17 minutes ago, Stratovarius said:

Ya. Watched this on Xmas Eve. A direct reference to how the US government handled the covid situation in the early days. Lol.

Immediately after the show ends I went YT to look for her video of the show. Sadly no official video but there is a live recording.

Have to admit Ariana is a very good singer even though she is those diva kind.

Now that you mentioned covid, there is some similarity but the firm was written before covid.  

….” it is clearly meant to be a parable about humanity’s inability to face the hard truths of the existential threat posed by climate change in the last 40 years, but it also arrives deep into the second year of the COVID-19 pandemic (and new emergence of the Omicron variant). While McKay wrote and began preparing this project before COVID, it all lands a little more horrifyingly now… not least of all because the film’s most caricatured personalities all have the haze of truth around them.”

https://www.denofgeek.com/movies/dont-look-up-who-characters-based-on/

This firm is hated by at least 40% of Americans.  Lol

• Praise 1

Just finished this Taiwan murder mystery, Light the Night.  Nice soundtrack too.. Very milfy mamasan too.

1 minute ago, Ender said:

Just finished this Taiwan murder mystery, Light the Night.  Nice soundtrack too.. Very milfy mamasan too.

Season 2 is out.

3 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

Season 2 is out.

Tomorrow will start season 2 When the victim was finally revealed in the final minute of the final episode, my heart felt the pang...

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1