Netflix or others : What are the shows recommended to watch?

Ender

https://www.techspot.com/news/93812-netflix-testing-ways-curb-account-sharing-between-households.html

Netflix is testing ways to curb account sharing between households

Netflix wants viewers to pay their (discounted) fair share

By Shawn Knight Today 3:03 PM 16 comments

A hot potato: Netflix isn't oblivious to the fact that lots of people share their account login details with others. It's one of the reasons why the streaming giant introduced separate profiles and allows for multiple simultaneous streams with select plans. The problem is that these features were designed for accounts to be shared under a single roof, not with relatives or friends halfway across the country.

Over the last year, Netflix has been working on ways to enable users who share outside their household to do so easily, securely and fairly. In the coming weeks, Netflix will start testing two features it has come up with to combat the issue.

The "add an extra member" option will allow standard and premium plan-holders to add up to two sub accounts for people they don't live with. Each sub account will have its own profile, recommendations and login credentials.

Existing remote users will be able to transfer their viewing profiles, either to new accounts or to an extra member sub account to retain their viewing history and personalized recommendations.

Netflix will trial the new approach in Chile, Costa Rica and Peru, with pricing starting at 2,380 CLP in Chile, $2.99 USD in Costa Rica, and 7.9 PEN in Peru.

The approach feels like a reasonable compromise on Netflix's part, and seems better than more drastic measures like banning account sharing entirely. But, what are your thoughts? Is $2.99 a fair price to pay to scrub one's guilty conscience?

Can I follow you home.

Its about a man asking drunk young ladies late at night to go home with them.

And they pay for the taxi fare for the drunk young lady

:D

image.thumb.png.12b32dbc1fb7ec2cccbd8d50b3c64adc.png

image.png.a3cfe4d496102bffd43638d7f11cab1a.png

Turbocharged

Reacher on amazon prime. 8 episodes of 45 min each. 

Straight forward plot, some good fight scenes, many corny 1 sentence replies like Arnold Schwarzenegger movies. 

Entertaining. No need brain.

• Haha! 2

Supercharged
10 minutes ago, Kxbc said:

Reacher on amazon prime. 8 episodes of 45 min each. 

Straight forward plot, some good fight scenes, many corny 1 sentence replies like Arnold Schwarzenegger movies. 

Entertaining. No need brain.

I cannot reconcile this King Kong size Reacher with the Tom Cruise version.. 😆

• Haha! 3

Turbocharged
38 minutes ago, Tkseah said:

I cannot reconcile this King Kong size Reacher with the Tom Cruise version.. 😆

Based on the book, reacher is supposed to be super big size. 

Supercharged
9 minutes ago, Kxbc said:

I never read the book.. so my brain only have the Tom Cruise version

• Haha! 2

21 minutes ago, Kxbc said:

Most of us only watch the movie, hence reacher = tom cruise.

• Praise 2

Turbocharged

"Reacher is described as being 6 feet 5 inches (1.96 m) tall, weighing 210–250 pounds (95–113 kg) and having a 50-inch (130 cm) chest.[8][10] In Never Go Back, he is described as having "a six-pack like a cobbled city street, a chest like a suit of NFL armor, biceps like basketballs, and subcutaneous fat like a Kleenex tissue."[32] In his youth, his physical appearance was likened to that of a "bulked-up greyhound".[46] He also reveals that his size is purely genetic; he states in Persuader[47] and Never Go Back that he is not much of an exercise enthusiast.[32]". 

I never read the book before as well but did see many sites saying that Tom Cruise is too small built to act as Reacher. 

The Amazon one is more accurate. Actor is sibei dua jiak. 

• Praise 2

14 minutes ago, Blueray said:

传TVB将拍港版《华灯初上》 主角阵容曝光

https://www.zaobao.com.sg/entertainment/story20220410-1261416

looks like Elaine and Jacky are getting the key MMS roles.

if MediaCorp does SG 华灯初上 will be Zoe Tay + Joanne Peh / Fann Wong ? [grin]

my friend say can use TAM or Cuppage as setting for the SG version. friend say wan ... [lipsrsealed]

actors.jpg

Mat Yeung tio ban liao.

Rebecca Lim be MMS👍🏻

On 3/22/2022 at 3:09 PM, Kxbc said:

"Reacher is described as being 6 feet 5 inches (1.96 m) tall, weighing 210–250 pounds (95–113 kg) and having a 50-inch (130 cm) chest.[8][10] In Never Go Back, he is described as having "a six-pack like a cobbled city street, a chest like a suit of NFL armor, biceps like basketballs, and subcutaneous fat like a Kleenex tissue."[32] In his youth, his physical appearance was likened to that of a "bulked-up greyhound".[46] He also reveals that his size is purely genetic; he states in Persuader[47] and Never Go Back that he is not much of an exercise enthusiast.[32]". 

I never read the book before as well but did see many sites saying that Tom Cruise is too small built to act as Reacher. 

The Amazon one is more accurate. Actor is sibei dua jiak. 

Sounds corny. But u have to understand that the character Reacher is always ready to fight. So lot of his comments are to provoke poorly thought out responses so that he can punish them physically. 

Ive read all the books. Yeah it's entertainment. Meant to be like modern day Western movie. 

Edited by Lala81
↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1