Huawei Mate 20 Pro / Leica Camera

BabyBlade

Just too these photos for comparison between Huawei Mate 20 Pro and iPhone XS

1a. Mate 20 Pro with no zoom x1 (file size 2.4M)

IMG_20190216_230932.jpg

1b. iPhone XS no zoom (file size 5.8M which I had to reduce to 3.9M to be able to upload here)

Photo 16-2-19, 11 08 39 PM.jpg

2a. Mate 20 Pro with zoom x2 (file size 1.9M)

IMG_20190216_230953.jpg

2b. iPhone XS with zoom x2 (file size 6M which I had to reduce to 3.6M to be able to upload here)

Photo 16-2-19, 11 08 17 PM.jpg

3a. Mate 20 Pro with zoom x3 (file size 1.9M)

IMG_20190216_231012.jpg

3b. iPhone XS with zoom x3 (file size 6M which I had to reduce to 3.6M to be able to upload here)

Photo 16-2-19, 11 08 10 PM.jpg

Any comment?

Some slight diff... with zoom in , somehow HW can find the focus on the dog . Iphone focus is more on the whole area hence sharpness is not there on the dog.

Due to the white n warm light effect , iphone can see better details . But this might due to the light effect . Brighter effect will lose fine details.

The most important point ... you sleeping on same side of the bed as the dogs ?

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 5

Cute dog but someone's gonna go ððð here

Photos are like this TVs on display. We can't tell which has a better colour reproduction unless we're there at the location itself.

Moreover, even though the camera can capture accurate colours, when it's being viewed using different screens (an Android or iPhone or a PC screen), the colours will be rendered differently anyway.

Flagship phones' cameras won't be too shabby lah.

I always find it amusing when my office folks argue about their cam quality ð

Iphone closer to actual . KR n China whiter unless u change the setting
  • Praise 4

Some slight diff... with zoom in , somehow HW can find the focus on the dog . Iphone focus is more on the whole area hence sharpness is not there on the dog.

Due to the white n warm light effect , iphone can see better details . But this might due to the light effect . Brighter effect will lose fine details.

The most important point ... you sleeping on same side of the bed as the dogs ?

• Praise 3

Not so sure but I find the iPhone more accurate unless I see wrongly. For 3b, the colour is more natural and closer to the setting. Also the patterns on the blanket clearer for 3b and the colour seems peach while 3a seem off white yellow. The brown dog ear also has some kind of texture for 3b while 3a seems smudge. And the white dog looks more natural for 3b. Other that everything seems quite close.

post-26423-0-79237600-1550496482.jpg

Edited by Renegade777
  • Praise 2

Having gone from the Mate RS to Mate 20 Pro, i have to say that the M20P camera feels like a step down. I don't know why. The 40MP camera is the same yet i feel my Mate RS pics were clearly better and i prefer the cam software too.

I still think of "downgrading" back to Mate RS...

• Praise 1

https://9to5google.com/2019/02/22/huawei-mate-x-foldable-phone-leak/

post-235536-0-93564100-1550898141_thumb.jpg

Just the other day, Samsung officially revealed the Galaxy Fold, its first device with a foldable display. At MWC 2019, though, it seems Huawei is getting ready to launch the foldable Huawei Mate X, and a leaked banner has provided our first look.

Posted on Chinese social media (original source unclear, via Twitter), a banner on display at MWC 2019 has given us our first sneak peek at the Huawei Mate X, the company’s first foldable smartphone. The device flips Samsung’s concept on its head by folding with the screen outwards instead of in. That means there’s only one display on the Mate X rather than the two Samsung opted for.

Of course, there’s still a whole lot we don’t know about the Huawei Mate X. Pricing details aren’t on the banner, although we can see that this device will pack 5G. Huawei is set to host a press conference on February 24th to unveil a slew of new products including its foldable phone. Hopefully, it’ll give the Galaxy Fold a run for its money.

At a glance, I’ll personally say I love this concept. All of the display hardware seems to be contained in a portion along the left side of the “back” of the device which also has multiple cameras and some Huawei branding. It also looks like, unlike the Galaxy Fold, Huawei’s foldable phone will sit flush with the rest of the device when closed.

• Praise 1

BB bought new phone why no post some selfies ... [rolleyes]

Ok this has to come out

@babyblade is just a chatbot. She’s an imagination of the mind to tickle your testicles

Now get a life and dun harass her hahahah

• Praise 3

Ok this has to come out

@babyblade is just a chatbot. Sheâs an imagination of the mind to tickle your testicles

Don't u know that the kid likes to play with chatbots? :D
  • Praise 2

Ok this has to come out

@babyblade is just a chatbot. Sheâs an imagination of the mind to tickle your testicles

Oh me goodness or godness.
  • Praise 3

Ok this has to come out

@babyblade is just a chatbot. She’s an imagination of the mind to tickle your testicles

I saw a lady wearing skirt and carrying camera who rode a bike with Babyblade printed on it before. Ghost ?

Twincharged

My m20pro kanah hijack again... But that is only the tip of the iced berg...

post-2854-0-53186200-1551754768_thumb.jpg

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1