Huawei Mate 20 Pro / Leica Camera

BabyBlade

My m20pro kanah hijack again... But that is only the tip of the iced berg...

what website you visited? how come can kena hijack so easily? 

↡ Advertisement

Twincharged
(edited)

what website you visited? how come can kena hijack so easily?

The m20p is my spare phone using tpg card... Only used to stream kiss92 web radio...

Still using my old mate9 for daily use.

And when I choose to set to default, the above apn will come out!

Edited by Ysc3

The m20p is my spare phone using tpg card... Only used to stream kiss92 web radio...

Still using my old mate9 for daily use.

And when I choose to set to default, the above apn will come out!

TPG cannot push APN settings over the air yet, so they ask users to setup manually. Could be TPG problem, when you set to default, some other APN is used.

Twincharged

TPG cannot push APN settings over the air yet, so they ask users to setup manually. Could be TPG problem, when you set to default, some other APN is used.

But tpg apn was restored after about 4 mins by itself.

Supersonic
(edited)

Huawei Mate 20 looks interesting.

I'd require data of 5GB.

Having check out all 3 telco, it seems m1 mySIM(e)40 is the cheapest. $278 + $40 monthly.

Starhub is $249 + $50 monthly

Singtel has ridiculous combo plan, expensive and not enough data.

Looks like it's m1 for me. [;)]

Edited by Kb27
  • Praise 1

Twincharged

Huawei Mate 20 looks interesting.

I'd require data of 5GB.

Having check out all 3 telco, it seems m1 mySIM(e)40 is the cheapest. $278 + $40 monthly.

Starhub is $249 + $50 monthly

Singtel has ridiculous combo plan, expensive and not enough data.

Looks like it's m1 for me. [;)]

You neber take the tpg free card?

Twincharged

I just posted what I find interesting … pls got to website for detail read …

Here are the cool features the upcoming EMUI 9.1 update brings to the Mate 20 series and others

…..

In terms of smart travel, EMUI 9.1 has more depth integration between mobile phones and cars. Huawei has already reached an agreement with BMW and other car manufacturers to launch the mobile phone key function. Without a physical car key, the mobile phone can complete a series of operations such as driving the car, starting the car engine, locking the car, etc., which is very convenient. Huawei mobile phone keys follow the CCC 1.0 standard of the Car Connectivity Consortium. The key and algorithm logic is stored in the hardware chip, which will not be accessed and copied by third-party programs, effectively protecting the safe use of mobile phone keys. Even when the phone is out of battery power, the phone key function can continue to be used after the phone is powered off. At this point, it can be used up to 15 times in 24 hours. If the mobile phone is lost, you can easily log into the website of the car manufacturer or change the mobile phone to log in and change the lock code.

…..

post-2854-0-11259200-1555380816.jpg

Twincharged

Anyone got the update to 9.1 already?

So far saw my staff's starhub set updated to 9.1 ... But I still have not receive the update yet myself.

I am on Mate 20x for about 3 moths liao...no update to 9.1 available yet...Imo the picture quality is OK but not as good as G7alaxy and iphone....but acceptable to me for day to day use

My reason for choosing this phone

1. Once an android...forever an android

2. Battery....this phone require 1 charge per day compared to 2 to 3 times on my ex phone (Galaxy 9+)

3. Large screen and flat...true 7 inch vs fake 6.4 on others (especially curve screen which is useless and eat into the screen real estate)

4. Camera....wide and zoom.

5. Curious on Kirin 7nm...just want to find out how this compared to Samsung Snapdragon cloned that I had been using for the last 3 phones

6. Support the under dog.....US has no answer to Huawei technology but to play dirty

7. Fast finger print authentication.....I uses Iris on my last phone and it sucks

Twincharged

I am on Mate 20x for about 3 moths liao...no update to 9.1 available yet...Imo the picture quality is OK but not as good as G7alaxy and iphone....but acceptable to me for day to day use

My reason for choosing this phone

1. Once an android...forever an android

2. Battery....this phone require 1 charge per day compared to 2 to 3 times on my ex phone (Galaxy 9+)

3. Large screen and flat...true 7 inch vs fake 6.4 on others (especially curve screen which is useless and eat into the screen real estate)

4. Camera....wide and zoom.

5. Curious on Kirin 7nm...just want to find out how this compared to Samsung Snapdragon cloned that I had been using for the last 3 phones

6. Support the under dog.....US has no answer to Huawei technology but to play dirty

7. Fast finger print authentication.....I uses Iris on my last phone and it sucks

For me, I am still sticking to my mate9 because of the screen size.

My mate20p had been just a digital radio the past few months.

Twincharged
(edited)

This is the "about page" of my staff's phone.

post-2854-0-18470400-1562767007.jpg

Edited by Ysc3
↡ Advertisement