Huawei Mate 20 Pro / Leica Camera

BabyBlade

I got a mate 20 pro a while back. Got fed up with my samsung after just a few months of use (bad battery life etc.)

This phone is probably the best phone I've ever had. Amazing battery life, super fast charging, great photos, fast.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3

Was Sunday night and we arrive at 9pm. This one is upmarket but not that atas.

Its my fist time to this restaurant. Drinks a a bit on the high side though for example double Hendricks with tonic comes at $30 a glass and the bottle of Amarone $160

uNQHcAh.jpg

Will post this in my Thai makan thread later today

Sounds painful.

• Praise 1

Was Sunday night and we arrive at 9pm. This one is upmarket but not that atas.

Its my fist time to this restaurant. Drinks a a bit on the high side though for example double Hendricks with tonic comes at $30 a glass and the bottle of Amarone $160

uNQHcAh.jpg

Will post this in my Thai makan thread later today

Ohh in Siam land . That wine is ex siol but i guest restaurants are like that.

The first thing that caught my eyes are not the drinks but the shinny diamond

.. dua dua liap one.

• Praise 6

if phone like that, what condition do you think the BF will be in now? :huh::wacko:[crazy]

Bf father mother cannot recognise ald lol

Very nice bro ... but i noticed the restaurant u went usually empty empty bo lang ð must be very atas type

He book the whole restaurant to have a quiet and private dining
  • Praise 3

But how frequent are huawei phones getting software updates? I mean do they still support older phone models. I know samsung dont hence I dont support them. In a way their smartphones are more costly to own. You are more or less forced to upgrade. Funny thing is ppl instead accuse Apple of doing that. I dont know what goes on in these ppl's mind.

Apple no need to say their software updates are not biased against older models. I'm also using a XiaoMi, the Mi Max 2, recently it has an user interface update which I must say improved on the phone's performance. This Android/Chinese phone I will suppork.

I dont fancy all the tech on camera phones. It's very much like new cars. Some things are a good to have but end of the day you dont really find it relevant. It's like having a pair big bright fancy LED headlights. LoL... I'm talking about a car of course.

Even AI comes into play. Which could potentially mean editing the picture of you before you actually do the editing. Not showing or hiding the flaws on your skin. Much like guys driving porsche. The car no doubt looks awesome but when the driver steps out it's hideous. The reality vs expectations are worlds apart and not to mention disappointing. The tech on camera phones are good to have but I mean when everyone take such good selfies it becomes no longer interesting even less so if you see the social media pics vs the person in real...is nothing like the pictures.

Edited by Watwheels

Turbocharged

But how frequent are huawei phones getting software updates? I mean do they still support older phone models. I know samsung dont hence I dont support them. In a way their smartphones are more costly to own. You are more or less forced to upgrade. Funny thing is ppl instead accuse Apple of doing that. I dont know what goes on in these ppl's mind.

Apple no need to say their software updates are not biased against older models. I'm also using a XiaoMi, the Mi Max 2, recently it has an user interface update which I must say improved on the phone's performance. This Android/Chinese phone I will suppork.

I dont fancy all the tech on camera phones. It's very much like new cars. Some things are a good to have but end of the day you dont really find it relevant. It's like having a pair big bright fancy LED headlights. LoL... I'm talking about a car of course.

I bought a mid end Samsung early last year and so far, I have received 2 Ota software updates.

Internal Moderator

How BB pick back the crashed phone on the expressway?

Flew off my bike along Sheares Ave at around evening time. U-turn one round 30 mins later but can't spot it. 2am three other friends helped me to sweep across the lanes and retrieved it. By then already pancake.
  • Praise 2

Flew off my bike along Sheares Ave at around evening time. U-turn one round 30 mins later but can't spot it. 2am three other friends helped me to sweep across the lanes and retrieved it. By then already pancake.

How can it fly off?

You rode your bike at 300km/h on Sheares bridge?  [pirate]  

How can it fly off?

You rode your bike at 300km/h on Sheares bridge?  [pirate]  

Please don't ask silly questions.

She was messaging a very handsome lesbian

and he/she told her something so funny it flew

out of her hands. These things happen and he/she

is very sorry for her loss of a perfectly good phone. Very very sorry. 

:D

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3