Huawei Mate 20 Pro / Leica Camera

BabyBlade

is that Radx in disguise

the bugger is getting better by the day with disguises

u n @radx got some kind of chemistry ?? Is he really a Top Dog ??
  • Praise 1

this is what happened when you dont use cable tie to secure it.

its a proven technology used by many.

Cable tie is one time use and waste resources and not eco friendly and need to cut ( not so easy without cutter ) , rubber bands are just fine actually and eco friendlier
  • Praise 1

Cable tie is one time use and waste resources and not eco friendly and need to cut ( not so easy without cutter ) , rubber bands are just fine actually and eco friendlier

Condoms better

Used ones if you are green

• Praise 4

Disconnect from charger at around 7.30am, reaches 10 percent only around 11pm. That's with data and tethering maybe 1 to 2 hours and youtube on wifi about 4 hours at least.

With more conservative usage, the phone remains on overnight.

Huawei battery seems robust at least in initial period.

My Samsung started off quite good (but never this good) but started getting worse quickly.

4 hours on youtube daily  [shocked] U use it to listen to music?

good dynamic range.

share share my insatagram. mostly shot with P20 Pro. This phone cam can replace small digital camera liao.  Here one of my gou gou. 

50746294_170033610630997_290316939382232

P20 pro is a totally different camera than mate 20 pro though.

The dog pic is is p20pro right?

I am waiting for Huawei to combine the monochrome sensor with the ultra wide unit...

I would have thought with the lack of monochrome sensor, the image resolution/sharpness would have suffered.

But reviews of M20P vs P20P seems largely similar. 

https://www.dxomark.com/huawei-mate-20-pro-camera-review-triple-cam-juggernaut/

All the flagships do a decent job nowadays. I'm quite happy with the s9+ and the casual photos i take with it. In indoor lighting, it's good enough.

But if u take lot of landscape photos esp in lower light, then m20p is the winner. Oh yeah forgot, it's 3x optical zoom.

Edited by Lala81

good dynamic range.

I would have thought with the lack of monochrome sensor, the image resolution/sharpness would have suffered.

All the flagships do a decent job nowadays. I'm quite happy with the s9+ and the casual photos i take with it. In indoor lighting, it's good enough.

But if u take lot of landscape photos esp in lower light, then m20p is the winner. Oh yeah forgot, it's 3x optical zoom.

Yup, comparing my Mate 9 with Mate 20X, despite not having a monochrome sensor, the Mate 20X performs better in low light conditions.

The 3x optical zoom is good for taking close-up portraits with good bokeh effect added.

4 hours on youtube daily [shocked] U use it to listen to music?

I am using my m20p to stream sph kiss92 for about 10hours+ a day. Only use less than 30% of batt.

I am using my m20p to stream sph kiss92 for about 10hours+ a day. Only use less than 30% of batt.

It's the battery life king. Better than samsung or any other flagships (including xs max).

I think it's even better than XR.

Huge battery, the kirin 980 chipset and aggressive app management.

Is that my surprise gift for tomorrow ?

ð

Please for goodness sake, keep MCF clean. If not later another HIV leak... [:p]:D :D

you mean tomorrow MCF got lucky draw ? [laugh]

If got lucky draw, you can guess what @radx will sponsor. :D

good dynamic range.

Iirc, Mate 20Pro and Mate 20X has 5x optical zoom, up from 3x of P20 pro.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 5