Huawei Mate 20 Pro / Leica Camera

BabyBlade

Iirc, Mate 20Pro and Mate 20X has 5x optical zoom, up from 3x of P20 pro.

There is 3x optical zoom on the Mate 20 Pro, which goes to 5x when enhanced digitally

As above.  [;)]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

https://www.cnet.com/news/huawei-p30-pro-might-have-four-rear-cameras-and-launch-in-march/

Huawei P30 Pro might have four rear cameras and launch in March

post-235536-0-50912900-1550028829.jpg

Last year, the Huawei P20 Pro and its triple rear cameras stole the show from other photo heavy hitters like the Google Pixel 2 and iPhone X. And while there are rumors that the 2019 iPhone and the upcoming Galaxy S10 Plus will have three rear cameras, it seems Huawei isn't one to be outdone. A photo of a case for the unreleased Huawei P30 Pro shows the phone with four rear cameras. This could be a case of Huawei literally one-upping Samsung and Apple.

As reported by Android Authority, phone case maker Spigen published photos of the Huawei P30 Pro sporting a clear plastic case. The case has a cutout for a camera bump with four rear cameras stacked vertically. Another photo on the site shows the front of the phone sporting a notched display. The notch looks like a half-circle with curved edges.

Four rear cameras is terribly exciting but what could they all be used for? For that, we'll have to wait for the Huawei P30 Pro to be released, which might not be that long. According to TechRadar, the Polish website Telix says that the Huawei P30 and P30 Pro will launch at the end of March at an event in Paris. This is obviously after Mobile World Congress which is at the end of February.

Huawei did not immediately respond to a request to comment.

• Praise 1

Internal Moderator

https://www.cnet.com/news/huawei-p30-pro-might-have-four-rear-cameras-and-launch-in-march/

Huawei P30 Pro might have four rear cameras and launch in March

attachicon.gifhuawei-p30-pro-leak.jpg

Last year, the Huawei P20 Pro and its triple rear cameras stole the show from other photo heavy hitters like the Google Pixel 2 and iPhone X. And while there are rumors that the 2019 iPhone and the upcoming Galaxy S10 Plus will have three rear cameras, it seems Huawei isn't one to be outdone. A photo of a case for the unreleased Huawei P30 Pro shows the phone with four rear cameras. This could be a case of Huawei literally one-upping Samsung and Apple.

As reported by Android Authority, phone case maker Spigen published photos of the Huawei P30 Pro sporting a clear plastic case. The case has a cutout for a camera bump with four rear cameras stacked vertically. Another photo on the site shows the front of the phone sporting a notched display. The notch looks like a half-circle with curved edges.

Four rear cameras is terribly exciting but what could they all be used for? For that, we'll have to wait for the Huawei P30 Pro to be released, which might not be that long. According to TechRadar, the Polish website Telix says that the Huawei P30 and P30 Pro will launch at the end of March at an event in Paris. This is obviously after Mobile World Congress which is at the end of February.

Huawei did not immediately respond to a request to comment.

And I just bought the M20P! Haha.

• Praise 1

Internal Moderator

Super big fan of the Huawei Wireless Charger as well. I'm a bit lag I know the iPhone 8 Plus has the same feature as well but I didn't have the wireless charger then but I do now, for the Huawei. Came included with the M20P. Not a necessity but extremely convenient to have. 

post-107101-0-23878500-1550029093.jpg

• Praise 1

Internal Moderator

M20P users any recommendations for casing that can protect the curved screen from a drop? Meaning if it hits the ground, the casing has to protect the screen fully including the curved portion. I'm looking at Spigen & UAG. 

Do you guys put tempered glass too?

M20P users any recommendations for casing that can protect the curved screen from a drop? Meaning if it hits the ground, the casing has to protect the screen fully including the curved portion. I'm looking at Spigen & UAG.

Do you guys put tempered glass too?

Did not use the jelly case that came with the phone. Bought a smart cover instead. Also not putting screen protector since already gorilla glass.

post-2854-0-56287900-1550030229_thumb.jpg

post-2854-0-40830700-1550030266_thumb.jpg

Internal Moderator

Did not use the jelly case that came with the phone. Bought a smart cover instead. Also not putting screen protector since already gorilla glass.

I'm using the jelly case for now till I can find something solid. A case like yours will not work for someone chor lor like me.  [bigcry]

I'm looking at this. Haha.

post-107101-0-52442200-1550030716_thumb.jpg

• Praise 1

I'm using the jelly case for now till I can find something solid. A case like yours will not work for someone chor lor like me. [bigcry]

ip146391_00.jpg

Looking at the remains of the ip8, I totally agree!

I'm using the jelly case for now till I can find something solid. A case like yours will not work for someone chor lor like me.  [bigcry]

attachicon.gifip146391_00.jpg

learn to be more you siew lah.... [:p]  ^_^  [laugh]

• Praise 1

And I just bought the M20P! Haha.

Mate is supposed to be more atas than the P anyway this is simply not right ( [:p] ) yes Huawei Mate and P versions changes every 12 months but then its like 6 months after P the Mate will change and 6 m,onths later the P will change kns.

i was about to say be more 'lady like' [laugh]

I am guessing she doesn't understand what you siew is, so mayb better you reply with your "lady like". [laugh][laugh][laugh]

↡ Advertisement