Huawei Mate 20 Pro / Leica Camera

BabyBlade

Aiya, yao siew, Kim siew, is all refering to me what, why would I want to say myself. <_<[laugh] [laugh]

You told her to be .......  You Siew 

She will reply you .......... Yao Siew 

Later she make U ........... Pua Siew  

THE END 

:D  

BB not hokkien ? 

• Praise 5

You told her to be ....... You Siew

THE END

BB not hokkien ?

Maybe only makan potatos..
  • Praise 1

This vs Pixel 3, which produces nicer photos? ð¬

The reviews places pixel3 pics with more real colour. M20p alot of background software touch-up.

You told her to be .......  You Siew 

THE END 

BB not hokkien ? 

you see the condition of the phone, I think the BF not very far away from the last siew you stated.  [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

• Praise 2

you see the condition of the phone, I think the BF not very far away from the last siew you stated. [:p][laugh][laugh]

Lets pray for her bf ... i think he must have criticised her selfie...

• Praise 4

I'm using the jelly case for now till I can find something solid. A case like yours will not work for someone chor lor like me.  [bigcry]

I'm looking at this. Haha.

attachicon.gifip146391_00.jpg

Otterbox Defender is 1 of the toughest one for military usage  [thumbsup]

• Praise 2

M20P users any recommendations for casing that can protect the curved screen from a drop? Meaning if it hits the ground, the casing has to protect the screen fully including the curved portion. I'm looking at Spigen & UAG.

Do you guys put tempered glass too?

I use the Ringke Fusion X which is (supposedly) a military grade drop tested rugged case. I prefer this to other rugged cases because the back has a large clear window to see the beautiful twilight finish on the back. The front is protected from a fall on a flat surface by protuberant bezels top and bottom. But doubt it'll protect from a fall on an uneven surface or something like a thin bar.

Anyway, no tempered glass yet. Already got a couple fine scratches on mine. Probably because I'm wearing out my oleophobic layer with daily alcohol wipes, but it's a must with my job.

Did yours come with a wireless charging pad? Mine didn't, but mine wasn't a telco set.

Damnnnnnn Iâm tempted to buy one for fun

I sell u mine hahaha

I use the Ringke Fusion X which is (supposedly) a military grade drop tested rugged case. I prefer this to other rugged cases because the back has a large clear window to see the beautiful twilight finish on the back. The front is protected from a fall on a flat surface by protuberant bezels top and bottom. But doubt it'll protect from a fall on an uneven surface or something like a thin bar.

Anyway, no tempered glass yet. Already got a couple fine scratches on mine. Probably because I'm wearing out my oleophobic layer with daily alcohol wipes, but it's a must with my job.

Did yours come with a wireless charging pad? Mine didn't, but mine wasn't a telco set.

Mine comes with wireless dock set, tempered glass next week then arrive

This?

https://www.lazada.sg/products/huawei-mate-20-pro-case-ringke-fusion-x-ergonomic-transparent-military-drop-tested-defense-hard-pc-back-tpu-bumper-impact-resistant-shock-absorbent-cover-with-wrist-strap-i285415241-s456782562.html?gclid=Cj0KCQiAnY_jBRDdARIsAIEqpJ3UnpAawmhZ-YVWqFB0G064cbD4jKnxMAowfvMaBfCIzqYokQfENTcaAvVbEALw_wcB&s_kwcid=AL

Cheap cheap SGD18 only.  :a-m1212:

Edited by DACH

i leave my phone on my desk most of the time ... so chance if it getting hurt is very slim ... no need for rugged cover ... just functional.

my set is from ST ... so yes, it came with a wireless charger ... which is still sitting in its sealed box. coz with cover, wireless charging becomes much slower, so better just charge it the conventional way instead.

• Praise 1

In short,

Dxomark thinks that the huawei produces better photos based on their scoring system.

But MKBHD (Marques Brownlee) thinks the clear winner is Pixel 3. But the m20p is runner-up.

This guy knows what he's talking about. And he uses all the flagships as a phone reviewer.

Based on what i see on comparison videos vs p20pro, I would say the google photos look nicer. 

I recently attended a conference. My colleague was trying to take photos with her iPhone (don't know which version, but a newer one for sure). My photos were so much faster to capture (important because presenters can just skim through slides), and super sharp (Huawei does post capture sharpening, which works very well). Also, it can detect text on the slides and use a special algorithm to sharpen it more for legibility.

Truly happy with the photo taking capabilities. I ended up sending all the captured images to my friend with the Apple device (she had to eat crow and ask me lol). [laugh]

I recently attended a conference. My colleague was trying to take photos with her iPhone (don't know which version, but a newer one for sure). My photos were so much faster to capture (important because presenters can just skim through slides), and super sharp (Huawei does post capture sharpening, which works very well). Also, it can detect text on the slides and use a special algorithm to sharpen it more for legibility.

Truly happy with the photo taking capabilities. I ended up sending all the captured images to my friend with the Apple device (she had to eat crow and ask me lol). [laugh]

wah the colleague who had to eat your crow.....

chio bo?

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1