Goodyear Eagle F1 SuperSport [R|RS]

Eyke

Based on this video, my vote still goes to Michelin. I only like Michelin. Yeah I am biased but it is the only tire of the premium brands I have tried that hasn't let me down.

U should try even brand with an open mind. Dun be biased. Lol
  • Praise 2

U should try even brand with an open mind. Dun be biased. Lol

When money is on the line, I rather not. Besides Ive already gone thru that phase where I would throw away a tire if im not satisfied with it. now i will stick to brands i trust.

Based on this video, my vote still goes to Michelin. I only like Michelin. Yeah I am biased but it is the only tire of the premium brands I have tried that hasn't let me down.

The sibei sian thing is to keep hearing your whining in goodyear threads.
  • Praise 6

noticed the Good year tire label is hand written [thumbsup] old school , create job instead machine print

The photo is taken from one of a tyre shop is Singapore. They write it for easily indentification i guess.
  • Praise 1

When money is on the line, I rather not. Besides Ive already gone thru that phase where I would throw away a tire if im not satisfied with it. now i will stick to brands i trust.

I very curious whats ur driving style and where u are driving

I very curious whats ur driving style and where u are driving

I love to blast down corners as fast as I can.  Haha I love driving super fast on malaysian roads with twists and turns. There is a path from legoland to the KSL side. The sad part is I see a lot of stupid singaporeans road hogging. I usually have to overtake these idiots from the left or high beam them continuously.  

• Dislike 1

I love to blast down corners as fast as I can. Haha I love driving super fast on malaysian roads with twists and turns. There is a path from legoland to the KSL side. The sad part is I see a lot of stupid singaporeans road hogging. I usually have to overtake these idiots from the left or high beam them continuously.

Apart from michellin, what other tyre has met ur high standards so far?

Apart from michellin, what other tyre has met ur high standards so far?

So far none. I've tried P zero, Goodyear As3, Michelin PSS, Michelin PS4, Continental sport contact 5 from the premium brands. Only Michelin met my standards. I've tried Kumho and Hankook. Both lousy korean crap. I've tried the Bridgestone RE003, it is good when new but after 10,000km the tire is noisy and isn't as grippy as before.

how's the real world feed back on these? anyone with personal experience?

disclaimer, i'm a michelin man. PSS and then PS4S now. they do well in the dry and the wet even after 2-3 trackdays in a year. also had ad08R but dislike them due to compound wearing off after 1 trackday, thus being a little sketchy in the rain. also has harder sidewalls than michelin so less forgiving and less flex for high speed corners.

if someone can provide some experience and maybe comparison, will be appreciated.. 

↡ Advertisement