Circles.Life unlimited data for add on $20/mth

BabyBlade

Internal Moderator

If you haven't already received the shocking email from Circles.life today, well it's official on the news now.

post-107101-0-27092500-1550038639.jpg

Circles.life to discontinue optional 20GB for $20 plan. I'm guessing there's something better coming up with competitors like Starhub etc launching 30GB no contract data plans etc. Singaporeans are so spoilt for choices now. Let's wait for the announcement on Thursday. 

SINGAPORE: Circles.Life will soon cancel its popular 20GB for S$20 data add-on option, the digital telco said on Wednesday (Feb 13).

The Data Plus option, which offers customers an additional 20GB of mobile data for S$20 a month, will no longer be available starting Mar 1, it said in an email to subscribers.

In response to queries from Channel NewsAsia, Circles.Life cited “tight market competition” as its reason for cancelling the add-on.

“The add-on option will not be featured on the Circles.Life app and current customers who have purchased the add-on have been notified prior to the plan’s removal,” it said.

"We will do our best to attend to all customer queries during this time," said the company, referring to its online contact page.

Circles.Life also said that it plans to “launch something even better”, the details of which will be announced on Thursday. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

I cancelled this add on a few weeks ago. Cos they were giving out free 18gb for new users, so i msg-ed them to give it to me also and eventually they did. Once i got it, i got rid of the paid 20gb. 

I'm guessing something even better will be unlimited data as per the competition. 

Edited by Mockngbrd
  • Praise 1

Internal Moderator

The base 20gb/month not enough for you?  [shocked]

My circles.life base plan is only 6GB for $28. 

I cancelled this add on a few weeks ago. Cos they were giving out free 18gb for new users, so i msg-ed them to give it to me also and eventually they did. Once i got it, i got rid of the paid 20gb. 

I'm guessing something even better will be unlimited data as per the competition. 

Clever move. Should have done that too.  [nod]

My circles.life base plan is only 6GB for $28. 

Clever move. Should have done that too.  [nod]

oh. thought u all got the 6gb + free 14gb automatically...

Unliimited? Perhaps, seeing how

Tpg has taken the teloon scene by storm

Anyway been w them for 2 yrs and accumulated data w loyalty bla bla stands at $28 for abt 20gb

So no complains here

Internal Moderator

Wa, unlimited data for $20?! :o

Would have been better if $20 base plan with unlimited data, instead of optional add on $20 for unlimited data. Lol. It's quite impossible for me to finish up the 26GB that I have after add on, so a overall price reduction instead of unlimited data would be my ideal plan hahaha. Oh Wells. First World woes.

too late for the free 18gb. dang. smart move birdy!

Looks like I'd still be doing those bonus questions weekly. [laugh]

I cannot even finish 20gb. 

After this year i will prob jump to M1 becos of their Japan roaming

$25/month right.

I've used before.

I look at Circles plan, i find the pay as u roam data concept weaker compared to paying for 1gb data just for whatsapp/google (singtel) or the m1 data passport.

Would have been better if $20 base plan with unlimited data, instead of optional add on $20 for unlimited data. Lol. It's quite impossible for me to finish up the 26GB that I have after add on, so a overall price reduction instead of unlimited data would be my ideal plan hahaha. Oh Wells. First World woes.

Base plan of $20 and comes with unlimited data a bit impossible le. Other telco with based plan come with unlimited data quite pricey lo.

I just signed up for starhub with 40gb and unlimited data weekend

Circle life so far so good. $28 + 2 for free incoming. My 7G plan is enuff. Ocassionally top up for extra 1G. See if other telco got good deal if I wanna change phone then jump. Otherwise quite cheap compared to Singtel.

↡ Advertisement