Trump-Kim 2019 Summit to take place in Vietnam

Blueray

heng it's not held in Singapore this time

no deal, waste of time and money, and lots of inconvenience

Vietnam must be damn dulan that the money they spent ended in negative publicity :D

arrange meet up, make intl news, shake hands, take photos, bye ...

that’s exactly what both bui bui wants

i would say mission accomplished

Edited by Wt_know
↡ Advertisement

funny, should not it be their officers at least agree on most terms already then the 2 head meet to sign paper shake hands etc.

first time for symbolic purpose, fair enough.

meet 2 time without result, quite stupid, unless for other agenda

like what ?

Clock airmiles to redeem free tickets?

Thats what my office higher up does.

You can tell they going for holiday than work when they come back to Singapore and KPKB on the limousine ride was dirty and the gym closed at 9

Kim wants all sanctions removed. Trump walked away. Kind of one sided deal where they keep asking North Korea to do something but no favours returned.

Turbocharged

Because USA cannot agree with NK, now the koreans cannot do business and make peace  [furious] . Won't a vibrant korea ensure nobody wants war  [confused] . I hope the koreans will wake up and think of their future. Why should they be the prawns for other people? 

if you are buibui kim, will you "denuclearize" ? [sly]

He got no more bargaining chips. China used to need NK to balance their power with the US but these days China hack care even US, NK has lost its value as a balancing chip of China. He better behave before getting further isolation. Kim should start to build a few more friends internaiontally instead of just depending on US.

So far have not read Vietnam declare how much was spend for the 2nd summit. 

Probably much lower than what we had spent. 

Hypersonic

I am expecting everything to be pre-agreed already. This meet up is just hand shake and signing on paper.

• Praise 1

Because USA cannot agree with NK, now the koreans cannot do business and make peace  [furious] . Won't a vibrant korea ensure nobody wants war  [confused] . I hope the koreans will wake up and think of their future. Why should they be the prawns for other people? 

thats y in the first place for  real peace to happen with sincerity.

NK must speak and deal with SK directly,

the war is between 2 of them.

china and US  is their backer only, they can support them from behind, but not decided any peace treaty or merging stuff for them.

I am expecting everything to be pre-agreed already. This meet up is just hand shake and signing on paper.

i see more like a rush-rush event for Trump to score point.

• Praise 1

Twincharged

Looks like will have 3rd summit already. ..

Still left hanging.. I start to wonder like that is it more effective that either Kim or trump go down to meet each other personally to discuss instead of wanting a summit that involved other country. 

Hmm.  

i see more like a rush-rush event for Trump to score point.

only got short term effect like steroids.

when ppl get bored of it, will have reserve effect...

Looks like will have 3rd summit already. ..

Still left hanging.. I start to wonder like that is it more effective that either Kim or trump go down to meet each other personally to discuss instead of wanting a summit that involved other country. 

Hmm.  

Kim's train can't reach USA by land ... :grin:

He don't trust flying across Atlantic or Pacific Oceans cos of fear like MH370 ...    :we-all-gonna-die:

↡ Advertisement