Trump-Kim 2019 Summit to take place in Vietnam

Blueray

It’s sad....heads do roll in NK...

I hope they weren’t strapped to the recently launched rockets...when I read the word “purge”...

↡ Advertisement

Supersonic

Accompanying a king is akin to accompanying a lion, anytime your life can be at stake.

I did wonder how his entourage feel when surrounded by the good food, hotel stays, modern buildings, abundance of food and beauty and affluence of countries they went. Wont they be tempted and desire for the same for their own country?

Kim just unable to trust anyone to give up nuclear weaponry. He has been so brain washed that fear became something he held closest to his mind. Not the original heir apparent may add a need to prove his rightful leadership and his young age did not help, probably with the older generals of his dad's time.

I believe the purging was necessary to eliminate any notions that NK and Kim will embrace a change of opening up to the world.

He needs a LKY type of person who will go in and start building something of benefit to NK FREE FIRST before Kim will relax. Showing him the potential that NK can be without the moolah and know-how is like watching a movie at the cinema, exciting but no capability to do beyond dreaming.

And dreaming of such a change may be alien to Kim. His current dream is to stay as Leader forever and build better nuclear weaponry to keep himself and country alive.

Who knows. He may feel that S Korea should be his as well. And wont it be easier to just conquer it rather than start from scratch to have all the good things in life.

Just yada-ing. He's got many years ahead. Not so easy as Trumph likes to think and say. He's likely still the Leader when Trumph is no longer the President of USA.

I hope the sister is spared. Kim no see blood thicker or water thicker. His words machiam executioner's axe or bullet that will leave one thoroughly purged.

Safe ride

Cheers

• Praise 1

Supercharged

Kim Yong-chol, the North’s counterpart to Secretary of State Mike Pompeo in nuclear talks, was sent to a labour camp following the collapse of the Kim-Trump summit in Hanoi in February, South Korea’s Chosun Ilbo newspaper had reported Friday.

But late Sunday Kim Yong-chol was among the country’s top leaders – including Kim Jong-un, his wife Ri Sol Ju, senior members of the ruling party and top military officers – at a “performance given by amateur art groups of the wives” of military officers, North Korea’s official news wire KCNA said.

A picture carried by the official Rodong Sinmun newspaper showed the official sitting five seats down from Kim Jong-un, with both his hands covering his face.

https://www.scmp.com/news/asia/east-asia/article/3012815/purged-no-more-north-korean-official-kim-yong-chol-who-was

So the news reported by S Korea Chosun IIbo is fake!

• Praise 1

North Korea says it won’t give Trump a summit for free

North Korea on Monday responded to a tweet by U.S. President Donald Trump that hinted at another summit with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un, saying it has no interest in giving Trump further meetings to brag about unless it gets something substantial in return.

The statement by Foreign Ministry adviser Kim Kye Gwan is the latest call by North Korea for U.S. concessions ahead of an end-of-year deadline set by Kim Jong Un for the Trump administration to offer mutually acceptable terms for a deal to salvage nuclear diplomacy.

Following a U.S. decision over the weekend to call off joint military exercises with South Korea to create space for diplomacy with the North, Trump in a tweet urged Kim Jong Un to “act quickly, get the deal done” and hinted at another summit between them, saying “See you soon!”

But Kim Kye Gwan reiterated his government’s stance that Washington must discard what North Korea sees as “hostile” policies to keep the negotiations alive.

“Three rounds of DPRK-U.S. summit meetings and talks were held since June last year, but no particular improvement has been achieved in the DPRK-U.S. relations ... the U.S. only seeks to earn time, pretending it has made progress in settling the issue of the Korean Peninsula,” he said in a statement carried by the official Korean Central News Agency, referring to North Korea by the initials of its formal name, the Democratic People’s Republic of Korea.

13 minutes ago, Thaiyotakamli said:

Nice one from Kim lol

trump using kim and NK to score points nia.

remind me of the boy who cry wolf. 

meet so many times, create so many hoohaa, in the end achive nothing.

fatty kim also not stupid 

• Praise 1

After so many years of threats and sanctions, did they collapse? Yes they were being bullied and suffer. I believe 1 day they will raise given what they are able to achieve despite all these bullying.  An unified korea will be a big threat to the west.

• Praise 2

40 minutes ago, Beregond said:

trump using kim and NK to score points nia.

remind me of the boy who cry wolf. 

meet so many times, create so many hoohaa, in the end achive nothing.

fatty kim also not stupid 

Kim is smart. If he wasn't his uncle would have chopped off his head and installed his own son. 

Unfortunately Trump is not so smart. 

:D

• Haha! 3

3 hours ago, Didu said:

Former US adviser warns of 'imminent' North Korea risk

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/asia/former-us-adviser-warns-of--imminent--north-korea-risk-12207910

It's Christmas eve liao, will Kim be sending his "Christmas present" soon?

This is crab . What  imminent risk?🤣

Is US more of a risk to NK or NK a risk to US.

US place troops and weapons  across the sea right at NK door step and then say NK is a risk to them?

Its similar to ' i place a gpmg pointing right at your front door. And i say u are a risk to me cos i see u sharpening your knife'. 😂

• Haha! 3

14 minutes ago, Beregond said:

This is crab . What  imminent risk?🤣

Is US more of a risk to NK or NK a risk to US.

US place troops and weapons  across the sea right at NK door step and then say NK is a risk to them?

Its similar to ' i place a gpmg pointing right at your front door. And i say u are a risk to me cos i see u sharpening your knife'. 😂

Exactly. One must also know the hawkish nature of Bolton...I think he wishes to mati in a wwiii before the new year...

now that’s the risk 

• Haha! 1

On 11/19/2019 at 11:39 AM, Victor68 said:

After so many years of threats and sanctions, did they collapse? Yes they were being bullied and suffer. I believe 1 day they will raise given what they are able to achieve despite all these bullying.  An unified korea will be a big threat to the west.

I believe it's a big threat to China,  not the west. 

There's no doubt which is the better Korea for koreans and the rest of the world. 

2 hours ago, mersaylee said:

Exactly. One must also know the hawkish nature of Bolton...I think he wishes to mati in a wwiii before the new year...

now that’s the risk 

Despite Bolton hawkish nature, he is not entirely wrong.

Truman did not take NK threat seriously and almost half of South Korea was invaded by NK.

That’s included Seoul.

24 minutes ago, Playtime said:

There's no doubt which is the better Korea for koreans and the rest of the world. 

Ya the sad truth is as much as US dun want to see a united korea. china believe the same also.

both china and US  only want a united korea that have their leader under their influence, or is their ally.

but a united korea could be too strong and break away from reliance on US  and china..

• Praise 1

22 hours ago, Playtime said:

No country wants a very strong neighbour but the also don't want their backyard to be a war playground. So far, all these wars involved American and they are far from their home. I just hope they will pay for all these soon. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1