Alcades power optimizer

AndyHo

Most of the reviewers seems like never post a single post in this forum before?lol....

Not easy to post a review on sgcarmart. Last time i tried to post a review on a ws, they asked for receipt to prove that you indeed visited the workshop / purchase the products.
↡ Advertisement

I do flower baths for young ladies.

Some young ladies ask me how much and then never do and say they don't believe.

Some pay up and do and their luck change.

They tell their frens their luck changed also their frens don't believe and never do.

:D

Not easy to post a review on sgcarmart. Last time i tried to post a review on a ws, they asked for receipt to prove that you indeed visited the workshop / purchase the products.

Post on MCFs lah.

We won't ask you to show receipt.

Just post a pic attached to our engine can already.  [thumbsup]

They tell their frens their luck changed also their frens don't believe and never do.

I like your job.

Can I work for you? [inlove]  [inlove]

• Praise 1

Post on MCFs lah.

We won't ask you to show receipt.

Just post a pic attached to our engine can already. [thumbsup]

Must do research first mah... not cheap... waiting for someone installed and feedback in MCF

Must do research first mah... not cheap... waiting for someone installed and feedback in MCF

I thought there is quite a number of reviews in sgcarmart?

Still not convince?

You still need feedback from here?

I use aluminium foil tape and cover up my engine.  Confirmed, double confirmed increase power 8.1 HP.

Anyone interested PM me, only $200 per roll.  Big engines need 2 rolls.  I throw in 1 roll free (for another 4.05 HP).

PS I will be able to change to a new more powerful car if enough MCF bros place order....

• Praise 3

IMHO,  they are different.

Mazda uses capacitors to store charge.  

VS uses capacitors to reduce charging.

Sorry, how do you reduce charging ?

Capacitors are just storage of charge. They comes empty. They required to be charge.

Yes, they hold voltage, but those VS could barely hold a coulomb,

Unless you're talking about those big nasty Farad capacitors used by audio enthusiast.

It does spark and blows, if not discharged properly.

How does it help in "optimizing" anything is beyond me.

Capacitors are like minute batteries.

Both store electrical charge.

They don't generate charge, they don't generate energy.

Your engine use the fuel which provides the energy. Your car needs energy to run.

Unless someone can come out with a huge source of cheap energy easily extracted and used, that will be the holy grail.

The world best automotive engineers could not come out with such a source, but small time players can come out with "optimizers" that those genius can't.

Edited by Kb27
  • Praise 2

Sorry, how do you reduce charging ?

Capacitors are just storage of charge. They comes empty. They required to be charge.

Yes, they hold voltage, but those VS could barely hold a coulomb,

Unless you're talking about those big nasty Farad capacitors used by audio enthusiast.

It does spark and blows, if not discharged properly.

How does it help in "optimizing" anything is beyond me.

Capacitors are like minute batteries.

Both store electrical charge.

They don't generate charge, they don't generate energy.

Your engine use the fuel which provides the energy. Your car needs energy to run.

Unless someone can come out with a huge source of cheap energy easily extracted and used, that will be the holy grail.

The world best automotive engineers could not come out with such a source, but small time players can come out with "optimizers" that those genius can't.

IMHO.

The capacitors are not used for storage as per by conventional understanding.

They are used to alter the impedance. 

The VS I used, IIRC, when put across the battery, the CCA increased and resistance decreased.

That is like when the battery gets more charged, the alternator supply less.

I actually don't really care how it worked because it had worked for me.

Like I said, IMHO,  perhaps when I am more free, I will do more measurement. 

On your last sentence,  here is an excerpt from IPOS.   I have highlighted the parts I think is important in RED. 

Source - https://www.ipos.gov.sg/understanding-innovation-ip/patent

------------------------

A patent is a right that is granted for an invention. It can take the form of a new product, process or technical improvement to existing technology.

For an invention to be patentable, it must, in general, satisfy three key criteria:   New, Inventive Step, Industrial application

For inventive step –  The invention must be an improvement over any existing product or process that is already available. The improvement must not be obvious to someone with technical skills or knowledge in the field of the invention.
------------------------

IMHO,   world best automotive engineers = someone with the technical skills or knowledge in the field of invention.

Of course such an invention will not be realistic to small players or individual - patents are geographical. 

RULE OF THUMB:

If real race cars are not using this mod, then 99.99% its a snake oil.

Usually when a MCF newbie asks for opinion of a certain make-your-car-mote-poweefu) product, or recommend a certain used car dealer/WS, it's snake oil....

Did u do it for your dear mil? U may want to try using lotus flowers. Those type that is mixed in a packet form and sold mostly at markets or near temples Edited by WangWang888
  • Praise 1

Did u do it for your dear mil? U may want to try using lotus flowers. Those type that is mixed in a packet form and sold mostly at markets or near temples ð¤£ð¤£

I only do it for young ladies with bad luck.

My MIL is an old lady with very good luck.

She is so lucky to have such a caring SIL that is always thinking about her.

Always buying her new headphones and power banks and always buying airline tickets so she can go on holiday.

She cannot have better luck so I don't waste flower baths on her.

I save it for good looking young ladies who have terrible luck.

• Praise 1

The VS I used, IIRC, when put across the battery, the CCA increased and resistance decreased.

If you're using a digital battery analyser and you think you get more CCA, you're being "fooled".

The capacitance altered the phase angle and it looks like you have more CCA.

The same thing as measuring the battery in-car (with capacitiive loads) and out-of-the-car (open circuit).

The problem is the the digital battery analyser cannot measure correctly, when hooked up with capacitive circuits.

But then, it's a good way to sell VS, well, if you believe what you see.

I take a 60AH battery and it measures 600A CCA.

I put a few capacitors across the battery terminals and now it measures 700A CCA.

Even a real 70AH battery may not give you 700A CCA.

So that means the few capacitors is equivalent to a much bigger and more expensive battery ?

Think about free lunch, if it's available, everybody would want one.

I have many cases, when I'm asked to change the battery.

When measured in the car (with everything connected), it measures 400A.

That should be more than enough to start the car, but of cuz it doesn't.

When that same battery is taken out of the car and measured open circuit, it only measures 100A.

That's why it wouldn't start the car.

In-circuit capacitance has caused the analyser to read wrongly. And that's a fact.

Edited by Kb27

If you're using a digital battery analyser and you think you get more CCA, you're being "fooled".

The capacitance altered the phase angle and it looks like you have more CCA.

The same thing as measuring the battery in-car (with capacitiive loads) and out-of-the-car (open circuit).

The problem is the the digital battery analyser cannot measure correctly, when hooked up with capacitive circuits.

But then, it's a good way to sell VS, well, if you believe what you see.

I take a 60AH battery and it measures 600A CCA.

I put a few capacitors across the battery terminals and now it measures 700A CCA.

Even a real 70AH battery may not give you 700A CCA.

So that means the few capacitors is equivalent to a much bigger and more expensive battery ?

Think about free lunch, if it's available, everybody would want one.

The best Voltage stabilizer is a new and higher capacity battery,period. 

Battery can hold and stabilize the running voltage. Capacitors energy all lost the moment you switch off the engine. 

VS, just like that laughable Surbo thingy and fuel line magnets, were just one of the many snake oils of the early 2000s...  

Internal combustion engine, be it gasoline or diesel is actually a pumping machine at the very heart of it. 

It draws in air and fuel, compress and ignite the mixture to generate power, and then pump the waste gas out of the cyln. You can have SMLJ dual VVTi with cam angle lift, GDI, Atkinson cycle, etc.. But these are just add ons to the engine in a bid to make the pumping actions more efficient and to make more power The basic remains the same

Whatever mods you undertake, it must be fulfill one or more of the above 4 stages, meaning to make the engine draw in air and fuel in larger quantity per min, to achieve a bigger spark and to make sure the combustion chamber allows the cleanest, most complete burn possible , and then to allow the waste gas to be expel from the engine as quickly as possible. 

Anything else... they are snake oil... 

↡ Advertisement