Aircon flushing

AndyHo

Any difference between aircon flushing and normal aircon servicing? Thanks

you may want to check the scope involved for each category. For what i know they replace compressor oil.

do you do airocn flushing for your home aircon?

Air con flushing is changing of compressor oil that costs $100+ and takes 1 hour+.

Air con servicing is just changing the cabin air filter, cleaning the cooling coil, fans and other mechanical parts.

For flushing, my air con compressor was dead after 8 years as I didn't realize I need to change the compressor oil at around the 5th year.

For servicing, I only change the filter and remove the dust by myself periodically.

Air con flushing is changing of compressor oil that costs $100+ and takes 1 hour+.

Air con servicing is just changing the cabin air filter, cleaning the cooling coil, fans and other mechanical parts.

For flushing, my air con compressor was dead after 8 years as I didn't realize I need to change the compressor oil at around the 5th year.

For servicing, I only change the filter and remove the dust by myself periodically.

Thanks bro

Neutral Newbie

An AC flush is a service or preventative maintenance that can be performed on automotive cooling systems to clean sludge and sediment from the hoses and drains and all parts of the air conditioning unit while checking for leaks. I would recommend the services of XXX. They offer the best repairing and servicing for different brands in both residential and commercial premises.

Supercharged

sharing:

i sent my car last sat for flushing, this is how dirty our air is, after 45k km on the road..

4fc27397-40aa-468c-88f2-6a870661e234.jpg

827b9588-c702-4038-8a09-2f4bba833ea3.jpg

f808b1c8-dede-48f2-b98e-e882e24b865e.jpg

↡ Advertisement