Anyone likes ASMR videos?

archcherub

anyone likes ASMR?

was reading about ASMR and watching some on youtube.

found a singaporean girl in a forum doing ASMR also, kinda weird to hear her. went to her homepage to read about it, got interested...went youtube whoooa!!!! TONS OF SUCH WEIRD VIDEOS

so many angmohs doing this ASMR!

and got that tingly sensation... anyone got it too?

share your ASMR experience leh

edit: for those asking what is asmr- this is the blog post what is asmr for mental health

Edited by archcherub
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Been using asmr for about 3 years now to help me sleep. I don’t nevessarily watch dedicated asmr videos, vids like Baumgartner restoration works well too.

NSFW - Not Safe For Wife

ASMR is a blot test.

u-g-PN35ZF0.jpg?w=550&h=550&p=0

We see ASMR as whatever is in our deepest and most secret thoughts.

I always think of Asian Sexy Massage Rubbing so I see ASMR as Asian Sexy Massage Rubbing.

Some people think about tiko shit and there is nothing wrong with that. 

Others think of sexual bondage and there is nothing wrong with that too. Who are we to judge?

:D 

So I googled ASMR and I found this video and it is Asian Sexy Massage Rubbing.

See for yourself.

Edited by Jamesc

Been using asmr for about 3 years now to help me sleep. I don’t nevessarily watch dedicated asmr videos, vids like Baumgartner restoration works well too.

You lucky girl.

If I had ASMR every night for the last 3 years

I would sleep like a baby too.  [thumbsup]

What exactly is this ASMR?

• Praise 1

Asian Sexy Massage Rubbing

If you don't believe me see the videos.

Its not everyone's cup of green tea.

Its to reduce stress, relax muscles and aches, increase confidence and make mental relaxation.

Edited by Jamesc

Autonomous sensory meridian response is an experience characterized by a static-like or tingling sensation on the skin that typically begins on the scalp and moves down the back of the neck and upper spine. It has been compared with auditory-tactile synesthesia and may overlap with frisson.

ASMR signifies the subjective experience of "low-grade euphoria" characterized by "a combination of positive feelings and a distinct static-like tingling sensation on the skin". It is most commonly triggered by specific auditory or visual stimuli, and less commonly by intentional attention control.

Stimuli that can trigger ASMR, as reported by those who experience it, include the following:

- Listening to a softly spoken or whispering voice.

- Listening to quiet, repetitive sounds resulting from someone engaging in a mundane task such as turning the pages of a book.

- Watching somebody attentively execute a mundane task such as preparing food.

- Loudly chewing, crunching, slurping or biting foods, drinks, or gum.

- Receiving tender personal attention.

- Listening to a person explain a concept, describe an object or system.

TL;DR: something that relaxes you. My personal experience with it doesn’t exactly involve the tingles. A good example would be how older folks like to turn on the TV but not actually watch it then fall asleep but wake up immediately if the background noise is turned off.

Autonomous sensory meridian response is an experience characterized by a static-like or tingling sensation on the skin that typically begins on the scalp and moves down the back of the neck and upper spine. It has been compared with auditory-tactile synesthesia and may overlap with frisson.

ASMR signifies the subjective experience of "low-grade euphoria" characterized by "a combination of positive feelings and a distinct static-like tingling sensation on the skin". It is most commonly triggered by specific auditory or visual stimuli, and less commonly by intentional attention control.

Stimuli that can trigger ASMR, as reported by those who experience it, include the following:

- Listening to a softly spoken or whispering voice.

- Listening to quiet, repetitive sounds resulting from someone engaging in a mundane task such as turning the pages of a book.

- Watching somebody attentively execute a mundane task such as preparing food.

- Loudly chewing, crunching, slurping or biting foods, drinks, or gum.

- Receiving tender personal attention.

- Listening to a person explain a concept, describe an object or system.

TL;DR: something that relaxes you. My personal experience with it doesn’t exactly involve the tingles. A good example would be how older folks like to turn on the TV but not actually watch it then fall asleep but wake up immediately if the background noise is turned off.

Seems like it takes a lot of time to make it effective. 

Seems like it takes a lot of time to make it effective. 

- Listening to a person explain a concept,

So did you get any tingling feelings?

- Listening to a person explain a concept,

So did you get any tingling feelings?

Will you get tingling feelings if your MIL speak to you?  :XD:

↡ Advertisement