Do you believe in the Supernatural?

StreetFight3r

This is my take on supernatural

we have religion, traditions and superstituous

even highly educated also believe

dont believe - top students also go temple to pray

as long as science lags behind, there will be many phenomenon that we cant explain and label them as supernatural

the human brain is complex, until we learn how it works, we going to swear it is supernatural

eg near death or returning from death, always see tunnel with light at the end of the tunnel

science found that it is due to blood restriction to the brain stem region during near death or returning from death that leads to chemical imbalance that results in this subsconscious vision

if we can go back in time say may be 1000 years back

we carry handphone assuming we can use it, what will the people at that time think, they think we are near GOD

it is my believe that many inventions and discoveries but were suppressed because it is not time to show, economic reasons (eg 5G - USA KPKB about it being unsafe, what about nuclear testing they had been doing), alternative energy not progressing as well as expected, why, if it replace fossil fuel, the world would be in chaos, many many people would loose their jobs and wealth,...

if you ask me if there is ghost, I can only say, if I go to cemetry alone at night , I definitely dare, BUT if you ask me to cemetry at night with Radx, I withdraw,

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

令可信其有。 不可信其无。

Dun believe nvm.

But show the respect.

I free thinker.

But i confirm say excuse me many time when i do my business..

• Praise 2

i started being the sceptical guy... when things happened when i travel there's always an explanation....eg fatigue, disorientation.... even sleep paralysis got logical explanation... until i went to inspect mines in deep borneo..... ok ok they exist  [sweatdrop]

me and ex-colleagues used to travel in a group and it was company policy not to share rooms, so we got unwritten rule if got supernatural encounters we will not tell each other until we're back in sg. But usually at breakfast can tell who had a hard time. 

Some sightings from our resort are:

- One group of in-house guests taking photos in the hotel room but saw a "face' in their photos.  They retook the photo again and saw the "face" again.  They asked for room change. 

when i go on oversea trips, i like to take photos of my hotel room too

but i will take on the last day before i check out, because i don't want to see any "faces" or any other ghastly images in the photos :D

• Praise 1

i started being the sceptical guy... when things happened when i travel there's always an explanation....eg fatigue, disorientation.... even sleep paralysis got logical explanation... until i went to inspect mines in deep borneo..... ok ok they exist  [sweatdrop]

me and ex-colleagues used to travel in a group and it was company policy not to share rooms, so we got unwritten rule if got supernatural encounters we will not tell each other until we're back in sg. But usually at breakfast can tell who had a hard time. 

share more leh :D

actually when encountering something supernatural

first reaction is... is this logical?

second thought is.... can this be explained scientifically? is it even physically possible?

when all analysis fail, the fear creeps in :D

Do you guys practice knocking at the room door before 1st entering the room?

Yes. I always press the door bell. It is my habit 职业病。 I press the bell just in case there's someone inside.

There was a time when I opened the door and found our housekeeping staff 偷懒sleeping inside. I was showing the hotel rooms to my guests. It was so embarassing.

I think it is basic courtesy to press the bell before opening the door if just check in to inform human (if any) or tat thing inside.

Edited by Dleodleo
  • Praise 6

Turbocharged

Many yrs ago during my NS time I used to be a guard dog handler. Almost every night prowling inside ammo depots area alone with a dog n a rifle. Encountered too many times liao. They are really exist!

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 7