Do you believe in the Supernatural?

StreetFight3r

Many yrs ago during my NS time I used to be a guard dog handler. Almost every night prowling inside ammo depots area alone with a dog n a rifle. Encountered too many times liao. They are really exist!

They say animals can see these things.

Did your dog show signs of seeing

or did you see yourself?

:D

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3

They say animals can see these things.

Did your dog show signs of seeing

or did you see yourself?

:D

the dog saw him

• Praise 1

the only fear is fear itself

yeah.. during my last encounter with you, when I try to get my TPG sim, all of a sudden you appear out of nowhere in order to track me down in another part of the HDB estate. 

You dont really need GPS .... even the TPG staff was like "Whoa ... tracking device...."

• Praise 1

yeah.. during my last encounter with you, when I try to get my TPG sim, all of a sudden you appear out of nowhere in order to track me down in another part of the HDB estate. 

You dont really need GPS .... even the TPG staff was like "Whoa ... tracking device...."

dead_people_Cat.jpg

dead_people_Cat.jpg

I see people go smoke break 

I see people eat snake week before hoilday to book trip to malaysia and thailand, vietnam for their asia tour before they resign and relocate to another country

I see people collectively go tea break at 3pm and come back at 630pm than order dinner and charge to ah kong and take taxi home to charge to company.

You see dead people. - same same..

• Praise 3

I see people eat snake week before hoilday to book trip to malaysia and thailand, vietnam for their asia tour before they resign and relocate to another country

I see people collectively go tea break at 3pm and come back at 630pm than order dinner and charge to ah kong and take taxi home to charge to company.

hahahaaha

https://roots.sg/Content/Places/historic-sites/sentosa-beach

[ Surrendered British gunners awaiting Japanese interment on Siloso Battery saw human bodies floating in Keppel Harbour and a number of these washed ashore on Pulau Blakang Mati (today's Sentosa Island). These 300-bullet ridden corpses were Sook Ching victims whose bodies had drifted over after being shot at sea or executed at other beach sites. ]

They were executed at Collyer Quay. The bodies were carried by the current to Sentosa. RIP.

• Praise 1

I see people eat snake week before hoilday to book trip to malaysia and thailand, vietnam for their asia tour before they resign and relocate to another country

Im starting to think you've been seeing Radx ... bless u.

• Praise 4

I had 2 encounters during my nsf times, with more than 5 personnels witnessing it, it is really difficult to convince yourself even after coming 20yrs, that what had happened was not real.

• Praise 2

I had 2 encounters during my nsf times, with more than 5 personnels witnessing it, it is really difficult to convince yourself even after coming 20yrs, that what had happened was not real.

good to share these encounters. Personally I have not witnessed or experienced any. I do have experienced incidents that is very 'coincidental' that you just couldn't explain but it happens. 1 in a million chance that is why people strike Toto lor. 

All the stories I heard also not convincing. Always about wearing white or red and long hair. Police can tap on such thing to solve crimes faster if really ghost is out for revenge instead of going after wrong person right? 

• Praise 1

ok i will try to be as detailed. 

my csm was the duty bsm the night before. The next day when he walked into our company line office, he told those presence few instructors to follow him to the guardroom to watch a recording. I followed too,

The duty guards showed us a video recording of the ammo dump.

a black figure was seen creeping up the wall of the 1 storey high ammo dump, and on the rooftop, it wondered around perhaps 10secs, and then flew slowly into the sky. They have to show my csm as he was the duty bsm that night before. Csm told them have to forward to mindef.

too astonished to ask any questions. Everybody just felt creepy and not much discussions made. 

Used to have this HK talk show about ghosts very interesting. But show stopped a couple years back. Seen all the episodes in Youtube.

ok i will try to be as detailed.

my csm was the duty bsm the night before. The next day when he walked into our company line office, he told those presence few instructors to follow him to the guardroom to watch a recording. I followed too,

The duty guards showed us a video recording of the ammo dump.

a black figure was seen creeping up the wall of the 1 storey high ammo dump, and on the rooftop, it wondered around perhaps 10secs, and then flew slowly into the sky. They have to show my csm as he was the duty bsm that night before. Csm told them have to forward to mindef.

too astonished to ask any questions. Everybody just felt creepy and not much discussions made.

So ghost can be captured on video. Did you guys capture any after that incident or he only come once to look see?

The "man" captured in my friend's hotel room photo wasn't wearing white or red, neither did "he" have long hair. Just a regular skinny guy in a blue shirt, motionless and having an expressionless face. Just standing there, behind the sofa in a small corner.

That's why people say they look just like Human... But most will be in the state just before they pass on in a blurry state

I stayed in this hotel before in 2011, this hotel is built in 1910 and has many death casualties especially during indonesian independence whereby many dutch and locals having a war in this hotel.

And at that time i was having holiday to mt bromo and intended to stay a night in surabaya as stopover. So i booked this hotel via booking.com since location is good, room spacious, got breakfast and price very reasonable.

When i reached there, i was given a corner room with room number 13. I didnt bother to ask for room change since its been a tiring day. The room decor are colonial type with classic bathroom and furnitures. The room was huge at about 50sqm with separate living and bedroom. I was staying with my mother

At first i got eerie feel about the room but i somehow too lazy to change room (need walk far back to lobby) since its just an overnight stay. When i was taking out items from my luggage at living room, i was facing the wall and somehow i felt someone walked past behind me. I thought it was my mother but shes in the bathroom taking a shower.

Then when i took shower, i always felt someone staring at me, for the first time i rinse my hair without closing my eye and always feel i was not the only one in bathroom at that time.

Well i tried to remain positive and convinced myself to stop thinking too much. Then bed time, my mother said to me that the room is not right. Then both of us took out our amulet given by a temple for protection. We placed the amulet below our pillow to keep us safe. Before i fell asleep i also felt someone kept staring at me.

Then the next morning surprisingly nothing happen lol. I had a good sleep, my mother too and we woke up ard 8am due to alarm. When we about to get out of bed, we realised that our amulets are on the floor and quite far away from the bed. Its impossible for me to throw the amulet as i dont have such sleeping habit. I think the ‘first’ guest trying to prove me that my amulet is useless lol

Another thing in this hotel, my car rental driver was sleeping at car in carpark behind the hotel. The bell boy asked him to shift his car to front of hotel and forbid him to sleep alone in dark carpark overnight. I think the staff knew something about the hotel

So far i nvr see yet, touch wood touch wood, but i chose to believe those things

Another one haunted room is at venetian macao. My grandma saw someone outside the window looking at her

I am thinking maybe the amulets stand guard duty at the floor location, so that you had a good sleep. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1