Do you believe in the Supernatural?

StreetFight3r

I am thinking maybe the amulets stand guard duty at the floor location, so that you had a good sleep.

Could be also otherwise how come i have a good sleep, no nightmare or teasing
↡ Advertisement

ok i will try to be as detailed.

my csm was the duty bsm the night before. The next day when he walked into our company line office, he told those presence few instructors to follow him to the guardroom to watch a recording. I followed too,

The duty guards showed us a video recording of the ammo dump.

a black figure was seen creeping up the wall of the 1 storey high ammo dump, and on the rooftop, it wondered around perhaps 10secs, and then flew slowly into the sky. They have to show my csm as he was the duty bsm that night before. Csm told them have to forward to mindef.

too astonished to ask any questions. Everybody just felt creepy and not much discussions made.

Thats why saf must have x-files unit for completeness. Who knows that subject could be indo spy.

I also heard 90s rumours of bolehland army intrude gombak base.

my csm was the duty bsm the night before. The next day when he walked into our company line office, he told those presence few instructors to follow him to the guardroom to watch a recording. I followed too,

a black figure was seen creeping up the wall of the 1 storey high ammo dump, and on the rooftop, it wondered around perhaps 10secs, and then flew slowly into the sky. They have to show my csm as he was the duty bsm that night before. Csm told them have to forward to mindef.

too astonished to ask any questions. Everybody just felt creepy and not much discussions made.

Thats why saf must have x-files unit for completeness. Who knows that subject could be indo spy.

What one in a million?

I heard so many people tell about their ghost story.

I have never heard of met anyone that strike toto more than $40.

:D

So more people have supernatural experience than strike toto.

Now I suspect that ghost exist but toto winners do not.

Edited by Jamesc

What one in a million?

They never appear in front of one of their own
  • Praise 1

They never appear in front of one of their own

You mean I will strike toto and that's why I never meet other toto winners?

Thank you. I am so happy to hear that.

You mean I will strike toto and that's why I never meet other toto winners?

Thank you. I am so happy to hear that.

The other part

Hahahaahh

• Praise 1

The other part

Hahahaahh

Haha I know what you mean lah.

Ghost never come to my home cos already got one there.

You mean my MIL right? There own kind lah.

Haha I know what you mean lah.

Ghost never come to my home cos already got one there.

You mean my MIL right? There own kind lah.

Hahhahhhah

I heard that when the 3G forces were introduced...the first batch of 4G already been assembled to be trained overseas...I met one old pal who jokingly said he’s part of the newly formed “G division” - G for Geomancy.

I think soon all S2s will carry this as standard equipment during deployment.

post-163127-0-30851900-1550571109.jpeg

• Praise 2

Anyway, do ghosts appear and dress differently across different countries, religions and cultures?

For example, ghosts in Mexican movies look different from ghosts in HK movies, Japanese movies, Korean movies and Thai movies. There didn't seem to be many ghosts in European movies as they are mostly devils from religious beliefs or folklore. Ghosts in American movie "Ghost busters" look cute like Michelin man. Genie in a bottle is an Arabic ghost, and I think he looks almost too helpful. I have not seen any African movies with ghosts though...

Look, I respect ghosts just like everyone here, but is there any form of consistency in their appearances?

The only ghosts I have ever seen are those 吸血鬼 in white which is consistent with those seen by the irrepressible mock.

Edited by Weez911
  • Praise 7

Could it be the shadow of a bat?

What one in a million?

I do want to believe toto result is able to audit but who would like to publish themself as winner? Ghost sighting until now cannot be verified. So, best not to take it serious and affect our way of life. Listen for fun ok but take it too serious, not a good choice.

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

I do want to believe toto result is able to audit but who would like to publish themself as winner? Ghost sighting until now cannot be verified. So, best not to take it serious and affect our way of life. Listen for fun ok but take it too serious, not a good choice.

Agree! Shouldn’t take it too serious and get affected. That’s why I seldom tell anybody my encounters except my family. My advice is...even don’t believe also must respect. Don’t play play.

• Praise 3

According to science ghosts do not exist because they have no mass and contain no energy.

By its own definition science doesn't exist because science has no mass and contains no energy.

Anyway the reason I believe in ghosts is because I am one.

I think humans are made of two parts - a physical body and a soul. Also known as a spirit or a ghost.

Like a car with a driver. When I die its like the driver leaving the car.

People that die in a very sudden way like they were murdered or died in a shock the soul leaves the

body so quickly it doesn't know it died and the soul or spirit or also called ghost wonders around not 

knowing they died.

The Bangkok hotel my company use because its close to the Bangkok office. 3 of my colleagues

saw the same ghost including my boss. He saw the ghost and went down to ask for a change of room. The reception immediately gave him another room as its not the first time they had this 

request. Of course all 3 colleagues could be wrong or imagining things.

In another company one of my own staff has the ability to see, touch and talk to ghost all her life. Funnily she feels uncomfortable seeing ghosts even though she has seen them all her life. She will tell us when a ghost comes into our office and she told me when a ghost was even in my room. The ghost was following around another of my staff.

My friend's own mum can see ghosts and she has seen ghosts all her life and is not afraid of them unlike my staff.

If people don't believe they have a soul or spirit well when they die they will know for sure.

The funny thing is ghosts have a negative connotation but spirits is more neutral and souls have a positive connotation. The international call sign SOS is save our souls right?

That's why Rolls Royce and some Christian churches stop using ghost and now use spirit but its the same thing.

Rolls Royce used to call their cars Silver Ghost and changed to Silver Spirit.

While the Catholic church stopped using the Holy Ghost and now use the Holy Spirit but its the same thing.

Me I think I have a body and spirit but both also very unholy.

But the T shirts I use sleep are holy and my MIL always tell me people that wear clothes with holes will never get rich and in this case she is 100% right.  [thumbsup]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2