Do you believe in the Supernatural?

StreetFight3r

Anyway my experience is the First 7 days is REAL.. those who die suddenly/unexpectedly will find way to convey their msg as suddenly they cannot Whataspp/SMS/Wechat/Telegram!

joke aside..these group normally cannot leave in peace as they are worried over something.. it could be simple thing like the rice cooker is not off.. could be some hidden money they left in a biscuit tin and so on.. things that matter to them.

• Praise 3

24 minutes ago, Ody_2004 said:

Anyway my experience is the First 7 days is REAL.. those who die suddenly/unexpectedly will find way to convey their msg as suddenly they cannot Whataspp/SMS/Wechat/Telegram!

joke aside..these group normally cannot leave in peace as they are worried over something.. it could be simple thing like the rice cooker is not off.. could be some hidden money they left in a biscuit tin and so on.. things that matter to them.

I heard so many stories about this. 

Some as simple as in UK used to have mediums in halls channeling messages like your grandfather left you some money and he hid it in the third step on the wooden stair case to stories during the tsunami in Thailand. 

A Thai lady kept having this dream that a young British lady died in the Tsunami and her family in UK was very worried and refused to believe she died. So in the dream the lady gave her name and her family phone no and asked her to call the family to let them know she died and is in a happy place now. 

The women was so worried and don't know what to do so she went to the temple to ask the monks.

They told her call the number ask the family if they know the girl.

The family said it was her daughter and they were so worried about her. She told them she appeared in her dream and asked her to pass the message. 

They were so happy to have closure in their life. They have a simple ceremony to celebrate her passing and had peace at last. 

A week later the lady appeared in the dream again to thank her and said goodbye. 

Oh yeah and also gave her a lottery number and asked her to buy. It came out and they won some money. 

I find these kind of stories very disturbing and I don't like to hear because it means our bodies dies but our mind never dies and people can even come back. 

That means my MIL when she dies can come back and I can never get rid of her. 

:D

Not just a lifetime of suffering but many lifetimes. 

Edited by Jamesc

Life is to learn to find peace and happiness. 

Some people think happiness is a BMW and a condo as YOLO. Go ahead get it. 

Will it give you peace and happiness I am not so sure. 

For a while it will then it must become ordinary. 

Anyway no need to rush we all will have many lives to learn. Time like stupidity is infinite. 

• Praise 1

15 minutes ago, Jamesc said:

I find these kind of stories very disturbing and I don't like to hear because it means our bodies dies but our mind never dies and people can even come back. 

Disturbing yes.. BUT after they get their msg sent (with 2 blue ticks) they will rest in peace till they are reincarnated (the Q can be long hoh)

38 minutes ago, Ody_2004 said:

Disturbing yes.. BUT after they get their msg sent (with 2 blue ticks) they will rest in peace till they are reincarnated (the Q can be long hoh)

Yes but not long enough. 

I heard another story. A lady had a very smart son did very well in school went on to be a teacher in the only school in their small village. 

Then he got promoted to be head teacher and his very proud mother died 

One day a 5 year old girl join the school and the girl was actually his mother and she remembered. 

So when the headmaster enters a class all the students stand and address the headmaster except this girl.

She refuse to stand up and said I  am his mother I don't have to call him he has to call me. Well you cannot cane your mother right so the girls could do anything she wants and never not disciplined.

She didnt learn much in school but sure had a lot of fun

• Praise 1

18 minutes ago, Ody_2004 said:

Reincarnation not always as human being hoh.. can be animal.. insects.. etc..

That's why I always apologize to any insects before I smashed them with slipper or rolled up papers.  

• Praise 5

7 hours ago, Ody_2004 said:

Reincarnation not always as human being hoh.. can be animal.. insects.. etc..

Yeah but you have to be really really bad to come back as an insect.

Even my MIL also I don't think will come back as a cockroach.

Although I could be wrong.

Who am I to judge.

😜

Image result for mother in law cockroach

Edited by Jamesc
  • Praise 1

9 hours ago, Ody_2004 said:

I dun doubt you

for me is diff.. I get to know when they go..

• Praise 1

4 minutes ago, RadX said:

I dun doubt you

for me is diff.. I get to know when they go..

if they still can convey their wishes/msg before their last breathe be good.. some don get the chance...

• Praise 1

2 hours ago, Ody_2004 said:

if they still can convey their wishes/msg before their last breathe be good.. some don get the chance...

I hv not reached taht stage yet

as that requires more meditation and focus on the inner spirit

Not something I see myself doing

• Praise 1

From young i see my mother being the "messenger" for close relatives.. and lucky is only close relative and not outsider..

it can get violent at times especially when we dunno how to handle it, during the early "possession" days..

now we seasoned liao.. even her maid know what to do! 

• Praise 1

10 hours ago, Jamesc said:

Yes but not long enough. 

I heard another story. A lady had a very smart son did very well in school went on to be a teacher in the only school in their small village. 

Then he got promoted to be head teacher and his very proud mother died 

One day a 5 year old girl join the school and the girl was actually his mother and she remembered. 

So when the headmaster enters a class all the students stand and address the headmaster except this girl.

She refuse to stand up and said I  am his mother I don't have to call him he has to call me. Well you cannot cane your mother right so the girls could do anything she wants and never not disciplined.

She didnt learn much in school but sure had a lot of fun

Sounds liddis

9F3A559A-A96F-4872-BFE9-0A82BF575102.gif

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1