Do you believe in the Supernatural?

StreetFight3r

18 hours ago, RadX said:

I hv not reached taht stage yet

as that requires more meditation and focus on the inner spirit

Not something I see myself doing

I quite like meditating with inner spirits.

My preference is for smoky single malts.

Edited by Turboflat4
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3

Just now, Ichibawa said:

I do believe the existence of beings as I had personally seen them. So its best to give mutual respect and understanding. 

Can share more about your experience?

• Praise 1

6 minutes ago, Ichibawa said:

I do believe the existence of beings as I had personally seen them. So its best to give mutual respect and understanding. 

Definitely bro. 

as one who has Some whispering ability, I agree wholeheartedly on the respect part

• Praise 1

4 minutes ago, andrewyewkc said:

Can share more about your experience?

I don't have the third eye but I think mine is called a lazy third eye. I don't see them all the time. They are just like normal beings albeit a bit greyish, some fuzzier than others I don't know why mostly are just plain dull expressionless. Those that are malicious or mischievous  you can tell directly from their eyes/expression/aura. 

• Praise 4

11 minutes ago, Ichibawa said:

I don't have the third eye but I think mine is called a lazy third eye. I don't see them all the time. They are just like normal beings albeit a bit greyish, some fuzzier than others I don't know why mostly are just plain dull expressionless. Those that are malicious or mischievous  you can tell directly from their eyes/expression/aura. 

Thanks for sharing.

12 minutes ago, Turboflat4 said:

I've only had the 12. Am keen to try others. 

Of course usually the older ones are better but will be much more expensive so may not be worth the extra money. If 12 is good I will try 12 first. Thanks.

On 9/10/2019 at 9:29 AM, Jamesc said:

I heard so many stories about this. 

Some as simple as in UK used to have mediums in halls channeling messages like your grandfather left you some money and he hid it in the third step on the wooden stair case to stories during the tsunami in Thailand. 

A Thai lady kept having this dream that a young British lady died in the Tsunami and her family in UK was very worried and refused to believe she died. So in the dream the lady gave her name and her family phone no and asked her to call the family to let them know she died and is in a happy place now. 

Once I stayed at a hotel in Krabi, at night I dreamt about all the people who drowned in the tsunami.

On 9/9/2019 at 10:26 PM, Jamesc said:

The meaning of life is to learn to be kind, compassionate, patient, loving, forgiving.

How do I know?

Its so simple. 

Look at the MIL I have.

Life is challenging because if it was simple it would be like going to a class where you know all the things the teacher is teaching already. Then it will be just a waste of time.

You go to a class where you don't know anything and so you can learn and it is difficult.

That's why my MIL is so difficult.

😀

The meaning of your life is to learn the lessons that your MIL have in store for you?

• Praise 3

1 hour ago, Ichibawa said:

I also has 3rd eye... hehehehehehe

2 hours ago, RadX said:

Only one that needs the Whisperer to gap his mouth

is that @Ash2017

B84D3033-463F-4AB4-AE4D-A2B51251CE2D.jpeg

I complain to MP Lee BW then you die. She would train her surveillance camera on you. 

So you admit, you were the one who drives to Yishun then take lift to the highest floor then throw 

I comprain.......

PS: Damn difficult to catch your attention.

• Praise 3
  • Shocked 2

4 hours ago, andrewyewkc said:

Of course usually the older ones are better but will be much more expensive so may not be worth the extra money. If 12 is good I will try 12 first. Thanks.

Once I stayed at a hotel in Krabi, at night I dreamt about all the people who drowned in the tsunami.

The meaning of your life is to learn the lessons that your MIL have in store for you?

My MIL is wonderful.

She teaches me life lessons that I think everyone needs to learn.

Like how  to be kind, compassionate, patient, loving, forgiving.

😀

Edited by Jamesc
  • Praise 3

10 hours ago, Scion said:

this thread turns hot only after the Seventh Month.... :D

Experts here bz during Seventh Month mah! 🤣

Normally 7th month we don't allow our mother to go out.. scare those things "up" her..

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1