Jump to content
StreetFight3r

Do you believe in the Supernatural?

Recommended Posts

Turbocharged

Jia lat. summon liao…

↡ Advertisement

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Turbocharged

Jia lat. summon liaoâ¦

He squirt semen leow?
  • Shocked 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Supersonic

Poor tree. Now people will be sawing of the branches and selling it as powdered viagra.

 

:D

 

The magic erection powder. 

 

It can be explain ....

 

The tree was blown down during a storm. So villages came with chain-saw and cut down the branches.. As such, the tree become lighter and roll back up again. :we-all-gonna-die:

  • Praise 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Twincharged

I believe but something medical was explained in another thread about haunted hotels which i am happy to believe more

  • Praise 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5th Gear

Or the old Changi hospital.

Always thank my lucky starts for not getting assignments there during NS.

My NS barracks was on the slope that led to the old Changi hospital. At one point we get visits so often that we put up a whiteboard to write messages to the spirits. Some people tell stories of japanese soldiers marching but I never saw any of these. We seldom ventured into Changi hospital as we have enough excitement. We also have encounters during overseas training. Once we even held a battalion prayer session in Taiwan after many people were disturbed. The only defence we had was the SAF crest so we will just hold on to it during encounters, not sure if it works.

  • Praise 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hypersonic (edited)

Only see if you like weird things.

If you don't like don't see.

Can cut to 53 minutes to see the juicy stuff.

If you see don't complain.

 

Edited by Jamesc
  • Praise 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Twincharged
On 6/11/2019 at 10:14 AM, andrewyewkc said:

My NS barracks was on the slope that led to the old Changi hospital. At one point we get visits so often that we put up a whiteboard to write messages to the spirits. Some people tell stories of japanese soldiers marching but I never saw any of these. We seldom ventured into Changi hospital as we have enough excitement. We also have encounters during overseas training. Once we even held a battalion prayer session in Taiwan after many people were disturbed. The only defence we had was the SAF crest so we will just hold on to it during encounters, not sure if it works.

You lucky because every time I visit MCF I keep getting this weird feeling that an undertaker is watching me ......

  • Praise 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Twincharged

just because we cant explain at the moment we assume it is supernatural

 

if that is the case then we are not better than our ancestors

 

just be patient and let science explain 

 

otherwise we will just be scaring ourselves silly

  • Praise 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Jamesc said:

Only see if you like weird things.

If you don't like don't see.

Can cut to 53 minutes to see the juicy stuff.

If you see don't complain.

 

I attended a similar talk where Angie was also involved some years back. The past life regression was amazing.

  • Praise 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hypersonic

The meaning of life is to learn to be kind, compassionate, patient, loving, forgiving.

How do I know?

Its so simple. 

Look at the MIL I have.

Life is challenging because if it was simple it would be like going to a class where you know all the things the teacher is teaching already. Then it will be just a waste of time.

You go to a class where you don't know anything and so you can learn and it is difficult.

That's why my MIL is so difficult.

😀

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Supercharged
9 hours ago, Jamesc said:

 

That's why my MIL is so difficult.

😀

 

That's why u learning everyday! whahahahahhaha..

  • Praise 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hypersonic
46 minutes ago, Ody_2004 said:

That's why u learning everyday! whahahahahhaha..

Haha yeah very true. 

:D

  • Praise 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Supercharged

Anyway my experience is the First 7 days is REAL.. those who die suddenly/unexpectedly will find way to convey their msg as suddenly they cannot Whataspp/SMS/Wechat/Telegram!

joke aside..these group normally cannot leave in peace as they are worried over something.. it could be simple thing like the rice cooker is not off.. could be some hidden money they left in a biscuit tin and so on.. things that matter to them.

  • Praise 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hypersonic (edited)
24 minutes ago, Ody_2004 said:

Anyway my experience is the First 7 days is REAL.. those who die suddenly/unexpectedly will find way to convey their msg as suddenly they cannot Whataspp/SMS/Wechat/Telegram!

joke aside..these group normally cannot leave in peace as they are worried over something.. it could be simple thing like the rice cooker is not off.. could be some hidden money they left in a biscuit tin and so on.. things that matter to them.

I heard so many stories about this. 

Some as simple as in UK used to have mediums in halls channeling messages like your grandfather left you some money and he hid it in the third step on the wooden stair case to stories during the tsunami in Thailand. 

A Thai lady kept having this dream that a young British lady died in the Tsunami and her family in UK was very worried and refused to believe she died. So in the dream the lady gave her name and her family phone no and asked her to call the family to let them know she died and is in a happy place now. 

The women was so worried and don't know what to do so she went to the temple to ask the monks.

They told her call the number ask the family if they know the girl.

The family said it was her daughter and they were so worried about her. She told them she appeared in her dream and asked her to pass the message. 

They were so happy to have closure in their life. They have a simple ceremony to celebrate her passing and had peace at last. 

A week later the lady appeared in the dream again to thank her and said goodbye. 

Oh yeah and also gave her a lottery number and asked her to buy. It came out and they won some money. 

I find these kind of stories very disturbing and I don't like to hear because it means our bodies dies but our mind never dies and people can even come back. 

That means my MIL when she dies can come back and I can never get rid of her. 

:D

Not just a lifetime of suffering but many lifetimes. 

Edited by Jamesc

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hypersonic

Life is to learn to find peace and happiness. 

Some people think happiness is a BMW and a condo as YOLO. Go ahead get it. 

Will it give you peace and happiness I am not so sure. 

For a while it will then it must become ordinary. 

Anyway no need to rush we all will have many lives to learn. Time like stupidity is infinite. 

:D

  • Praise 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Supercharged
15 minutes ago, Jamesc said:

 

I find these kind of stories very disturbing and I don't like to hear because it means our bodies dies but our mind never dies and people can even come back. 

 

Disturbing yes.. BUT after they get their msg sent (with 2 blue ticks) they will rest in peace till they are reincarnated (the Q can be long hoh)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hypersonic
38 minutes ago, Ody_2004 said:

Disturbing yes.. BUT after they get their msg sent (with 2 blue ticks) they will rest in peace till they are reincarnated (the Q can be long hoh)

Yes but not long enough. 

I heard another story. A lady had a very smart son did very well in school went on to be a teacher in the only school in their small village. 

Then he got promoted to be head teacher and his very proud mother died 

One day a 5 year old girl join the school and the girl was actually his mother and she remembered. 

So when the headmaster enters a class all the students stand and address the headmaster except this girl.

She refuse to stand up and said I  am his mother I don't have to call him he has to call me. Well you cannot cane your mother right so the girls could do anything she wants and never not disciplined.

She didnt learn much in school but sure had a lot of fun

:D

 

 

  • Praise 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Supercharged

Reincarnation not always as human being hoh.. can be animal.. insects.. etc..

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×