StreetFight3r

Do you believe in the Supernatural?

Turbocharged

i started being the sceptical guy... when things happened when i travel there's always an explanation....eg fatigue, disorientation.... even sleep paralysis got logical explanation... until i went to inspect mines in deep borneo..... ok ok they exist  [sweatdrop]

me and ex-colleagues used to travel in a group and it was company policy not to share rooms, so we got unwritten rule if got supernatural encounters we will not tell each other until we're back in sg. But usually at breakfast can tell who had a hard time. 

share more leh :D

↡ Advertisement

Hypersonic

Do you guys practice knocking at the room door before 1st entering the room?

Turbocharged

actually when encountering something supernatural

first reaction is... is this logical?

second thought is.... can this be explained scientifically? is it even physically possible?

when all analysis fail, the fear creeps in :D

Twincharged (edited)

Do you guys practice knocking at the room door before 1st entering the room?

Yes. I always press the door bell. It is my habit 职业病。 I press the bell just in case there's someone inside.

There was a time when I opened the door and found our housekeeping staff 偷懒sleeping inside. I was showing the hotel rooms to my guests. It was so embarassing.

I think it is basic courtesy to press the bell before opening the door if just check in to inform human (if any) or tat thing inside.

Edited by Dleodleo
  • Praise 6

Hypersonic

Do ghost get horny?

Yes

:D

512KYJSV7FL.jpg

• Praise 3

Turbocharged

Many yrs ago during my NS time I used to be a guard dog handler. Almost every night prowling inside ammo depots area alone with a dog n a rifle. Encountered too many times liao. They are really exist!

• Praise 7

Hypersonic

Many yrs ago during my NS time I used to be a guard dog handler. Almost every night prowling inside ammo depots area alone with a dog n a rifle. Encountered too many times liao. They are really exist!

They say animals can see these things.

Did your dog show signs of seeing

or did you see yourself?

• Praise 3

Hypersonic

Yes

512KYJSV7FL.jpg

Still have? ......... missed this one last time
  • Praise 1

They say animals can see these things.

Did your dog show signs of seeing

or did you see yourself?

the dog saw him

• Praise 1

Supersonic

the dog saw him

Ok lah ...... everyone knows you’re a Top Dog
  • Praise 2

Turbocharged

the only fear is fear itself

yeah.. during my last encounter with you, when I try to get my TPG sim, all of a sudden you appear out of nowhere in order to track me down in another part of the HDB estate. 

You dont really need GPS .... even the TPG staff was like "Whoa ... tracking device...."

• Praise 1

yeah.. during my last encounter with you, when I try to get my TPG sim, all of a sudden you appear out of nowhere in order to track me down in another part of the HDB estate. 

You dont really need GPS .... even the TPG staff was like "Whoa ... tracking device...."

dead_people_Cat.jpg

Turbocharged

dead_people_Cat.jpg

I see people go smoke break 

I see people eat snake week before hoilday to book trip to malaysia and thailand, vietnam for their asia tour before they resign and relocate to another country

I see people collectively go tea break at 3pm and come back at 630pm than order dinner and charge to ah kong and take taxi home to charge to company.

You see dead people. - same same..

• Praise 3

I see people eat snake week before hoilday to book trip to malaysia and thailand, vietnam for their asia tour before they resign and relocate to another country

I see people collectively go tea break at 3pm and come back at 630pm than order dinner and charge to ah kong and take taxi home to charge to company.

hahahaaha

https://roots.sg/Content/Places/historic-sites/sentosa-beach

[ Surrendered British gunners awaiting Japanese interment on Siloso Battery saw human bodies floating in Keppel Harbour and a number of these washed ashore on Pulau Blakang Mati (today's Sentosa Island). These 300-bullet ridden corpses were Sook Ching victims whose bodies had drifted over after being shot at sea or executed at other beach sites. ]

They were executed at Collyer Quay. The bodies were carried by the current to Sentosa. RIP.

• Praise 1

Supersonic

1948, estimated at least 10-30% of the entire Changchun city population were starved to death in the cold winter, surrounded by an invading army waiting for stock of food inside the city to be depleted.

You wonder if it would be the most haunted cities in the world.

Hypersonic

I see people eat snake week before hoilday to book trip to malaysia and thailand, vietnam for their asia tour before they resign and relocate to another country

Im starting to think you've been seeing Radx ... bless u.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 4