StreetFight3r

Do you believe in the Supernatural?

Hypersonic

Sam Hui got one song about ghost

Got hum sup guai etc :XD:

But I don’t know the song title

↡ Advertisement

Hypersonic (edited)

I find people that say ghosts don't exist quite insensitive.

I hope they can be more sensitive to ghosts and see ghosts with a more open mind.

Ghosts have feelings too just like you and me.

:D

Sam Hui got one song about ghost

Got hum sup guai etc :XD:

But I donât know the song title

I am very impressed with your knowledge of ghost songs.

Edited by Jamesc
  • Praise 1

Hypersonic

seems like your mum is more "sensitive" than your dad 

hah, after she told me these stories, i asked her if she felt/seen spirits before. 

My mum grew up on a farm off punggol road (what is now mostly sengkang/punggol area) on a chicken farm (from when she was 8 to maybe early 20s when she moved out).

She says last time she used to ride bicycle at night along punggol road or the gravel tracks inside the farms and you can feel some "things" brushing against your legs when you cycle. Then when you say something, it will disappear  [laugh]

My mum is quite fearless about creepy crawlies etc since she grew up like this. So i don't think it's the regular bats or insects bah.

• Praise 2

Hypersonic

Hahahaha this is the one

我是天才 。。。你是白痴 。 

赞 ! 

• Praise 3

Hypersonic

Anyway, do ghosts appear and dress differently across different countries, religions and cultures?

For example, ghosts in Mexican movies look different from ghosts in HK movies, Japanese movies, Korean movies and Thai movies. There didn't seem to be many ghosts in European movies as they are mostly devils from religious beliefs or folklore. Ghosts in American movie "Ghost busters" look cute like Michelin man. Genie in a bottle is an Arabic ghost, and I think he looks almost too helpful. I have not seen any African movies with ghosts though...

Look, I respect ghosts just like everyone here, but is there any form of consistency in their appearances?

The only ghosts I have ever seen are those 吸血鬼 in white which is consistent with those seen by the irrepressible mock.

Those Ghosts in White are worst then Ghost pls ...... we must be fair to  the Ghost realm .  :D  

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

hah, after she told me these stories, i asked her if she felt/seen spirits before. 

My mum grew up on a farm off punggol road (what is now mostly sengkang/punggol area) on a chicken farm (from when she was 8 to maybe early 20s when she moved out).

She says last time she used to ride bicycle at night along punggol road or the gravel tracks inside the farms and you can feel some "things" brushing against your legs when you cycle. Then when you say something, it will disappear  [laugh]

My mum is quite fearless about creepy crawlies etc since she grew up like this. So i don't think it's the regular bats or insects bah.

yourself leh? no hospital encounters?

Hypersonic

Nope.

Turbocharged

Like that those working 8n a mortuary how?

Hypersonic

A person has 4 bodies.

The first one is the easiest to explain the flesh and blood one. I don't think anyone here wants to mass debate me that they don't have this body.

The second body is the astral body. This looks the same as the physical body with clothes. If you die an old man then your astral body will look like an old man. If you die as young girl then this body will look like a young girl.

The third body is the ethereal body I think this body is like angels. Neither male or female or young or old.

The last body is the soul and has no shape or form. It is just pure energy or consciousness.

The difference in all the body is just different frequency. They become a finer frequency or vibration.

All around us is TV pictures and radio music but we cannot see the pictures or hear the music because our bodies don't have a tuner built into our body.

Our eyes can only see in the light spectrum but if we have X ray vision then we can see in the dark. In a dark room there maybe many people but we cannot see them.

This doesn't mean they are not in the room. If you had X ray goggles then you can see them.

Spirits exist all around us but just because we cannot see them means they don't exist? 

If my TV is off can I say the TV stations are not broadcasting any shows today?

• Praise 2

Turbocharged

hospitals nowadays quite modern and brightly lit, probably lesser creepy stories as compared to the old TTSH or Alexandra Hospital

• Praise 1

Supersonic

What one in a million?

I heard so many people tell about their ghost story.

I have never heard of met anyone that strike toto more than $40.

So more people have supernatural experience than strike toto.

Now I suspect that ghost exist but toto winners do not.

You must be really lucky to win Toto.

But they say you must be really unlucky to have seen a ghost.

Going by how few people here on MCF have won Toto

But how many have seen @RadX

You can tell we're really a very unlucky bunch.

• Praise 2

Turbocharged

hospitals nowadays quite modern and brightly lit, probably lesser creepy stories as compared to the old TTSH or Alexandra Hospital

Or the old Changi hospital.

Always thank my lucky starts for not getting assignments there during NS.

Supersonic

Or the old Changi hospital.

Always thank my lucky starts for not getting assignments there during NS.

I stayed there for almost a week during bmt but was too sick to be afraid of anything but death itself. Glad me and some frens I knew all made out of there alive. The ns medics there then were very caring I must say. They knew our pain and misery as there’s a death case a batch before us...so we heard.

• Praise 1