New Honda Shuttle 2015

Carbon82

But given that it's a hybrid, PIs might not bring in. AD?

That's the same speculation for Vezel when ppl saying that PI might not bring it hybrid as it's Cat B for Hybrid.

Since now PI are bringing in Vezel Hybrid, my guess is Shuttle Hybrid is possible.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

I think there's also a Toyota Prius CX which I saw recently on the road. It's pretty new and looks like the Toyota Wish except it's a bit taller and slightly wider I think. Given its name it's most likely a hybrid. Seat arrangement wise I think you will have to Google.

• Praise 1

End up buying a pearl white non-hybrid verison at 103k. Don't have the dark blue color I want as limited color. This car seems to be getting popular nowadays as more PI bringing in. 

• Praise 4

Have not collect my shuttle so can't comment.

Been to a couple of the dealers and they mentioned that shuttle is selling well but I don't seem to see any on the road yet.

• Praise 1

I think there's also a Toyota Prius CX which I saw recently on the road. It's pretty new and looks like the Toyota Wish except it's a bit taller and slightly wider I think. Given its name it's most likely a hybrid. Seat arrangement wise I think you will have to Google.

Its pronounced as Prius Alpha... that's the Alpha icon... :) Its aka Prius V in North America where it is also sold.

Prime Taxi has a few Prius Alpha running ard. I often see one at my MSCP.

• Praise 3

Neutral Newbie

Have not collect my shuttle so can't comment.

Been to a couple of the dealers and they mentioned that shuttle is selling well but I don't seem to see any on the road yet.

You book from which PI? Does yours comes with LED or normal yellow headlights, any price diff?

Came across this wagon and very impress over the spec and price, A Asset selling at 89,888 , 6 bid guaranteed COE, Cat A at $50K (updates as of 3rd Jan 2016) . , 1 of the cheapest passenger vehicle in the market. The spec, on the other hand is at 130bhp, extremely efficient for a 1.5L DOCH engine...

Any owner care to comment? Does see a lot on the road yet.

• Praise 4

Came across this wagon and very impress over the spec and price, A Asset selling at 89,888 , 6 bid guaranteed COE, Cat A at $50K (updates as of 3rd Jan 2016) . , 1 of the cheapest passenger vehicle in the market. The spec, on the other hand is at 130bhp, extremely efficient for a 1.5L DOCH engine...

Any owner care to comment? Does see a lot on the road yet.

Looks cheap but never heard of this PI leh.

Advert low price, collect deposit then skali run road type how?

• Praise 4

Looks cheap but never heard of this PI leh.

Advert low price, collect deposit then skali run road type how?

yeah lo, thats what Im worried also. No law protecting the consumer on this area.

Wondering any bro/sis here bought this car or from this PI? care to comment?

• Praise 4

For the benefit of all eyeing the Honda Shuttle.

Collected my ride on 24/12/2015 after 2 months wait due to chosen colour.

My 12 days feedback

Pros

Impressive FC at 18.50 km/l.

CVT very smooth

Pick up tested to 3K rpm and have to release due to DOHC I-Vtec 130 hp, need my license for work.

Whole family of 5 very happy with the cabin size, especially the head and leg room, cargo area very large and practical.

Cons

Noise insulation typical honda, especially from rear.

No much accessories available yet, launched in JP only in May 2015. Especially missing is the tonneau cover. 

Had shopped around before placing deposit with the PI, be wary of ultra low price which cannot deliver.

Tips is to check facebook for a more established PI and see constant delivery of car, taken with the buyer.

Hope to see more shuttle on the road.

post-17338-0-66382000-1452086507_thumb.jpg

post-17338-0-71698700-1452086521_thumb.jpg

post-17338-0-93806400-1452086530_thumb.jpg

• Praise 7

Got my vehicle for around 3 months (Grey), powerful I-VTEC & responsive CVT. 

Huge booth space especially for those need more storage area, only issue is do not have tonneau cover. 

Any Bros out there know where to purchase the ' Tonneau cover ' ?  [cool] 

• Praise 4

Sat in Vezel and this. I think the Shuttle interior is more functional and plastics better quality. Find vezel aircon panel, buttons, accessories charging locations a bit afterthought despite the claim of the enclosed racing feel. But bit wasteful...why not just let the back have option for 2 seats, like the Stream. Still a very smart look though. Definitely a better head turner than the Mobilio n Jade.

• Praise 4