New Honda Shuttle 2015

Carbon82

Neutral Newbie

I recall 8850 got bigger screen and supports Apple/Android phone? Go check pioneer site. Remember to read the post below about the USB ports connection

http://www.mycarforum.com/topic/2698883-honda-shuttle-2015/page-23?do=findComment&comment=5999308

Seems kinda complicated. It means after installing 8850BT for $1000, I still have to get SGgarage to modify the HU to have 2 USB ports to fully use 8850BT?? Am I getting it right? Haha

Hi Zul.. so meaning yr car at most will only reach spore March 2017 .. ?

Hi, Yupp I'll get to collect the keys to my car in March. That presents a problem as my Honda Stream expires on the 25 Jan. Hmmm....

Neutral Newbie

Just booked my shuttle for $93,800. $2k off listed price as I have to wait 3 months for LED version which I originally was reluctant to agree with. Interest rate @ 1.99%. The only free gift given are leather seats and other standard stuff like 6 months road tax etc. What accessories do you recommend me to install? Is it worth to upgrade to Pioneer 8850BT for an extra $1000? Stock HU installed would be Pioneer 2850BT. What's the main difference? Thanks! :)

Hi. Can I know which pi?

Just booked my shuttle for $93,800. $2k off listed price as I have to wait 3 months for LED version which I originally was reluctant to agree with. Interest rate @ 1.99%. The only free gift given are leather seats and other standard stuff like 6 months road tax etc. What accessories do you recommend me to install? Is it worth to upgrade to Pioneer 8850BT for an extra $1000? Stock HU installed would be Pioneer 2850BT. What's the main difference? Thanks! :)

Which PI you brought from?

Zul.. most PI should have ex stock for Led Shuttle leh...

Yeah, but not at the price 93888 and interest rate of 1.99%......

Guarantee COE without top up? Or PI will come out with patterns to milk you more...

Look fishy

That's my sentiments too.....

CarTimes, a very big PI, has pricetag of $95888 for Shuttle LED. This shld be the benchmark. Any lower than this will sound fishy

Neutral Newbie

Hi. Can I know which pi?

I'll put it out here for all to see. Bought the car from Hup Long Automobile. And yes, guaranteed COE. Only 3 times servicing given though. Hope it helps

That's my sentiments too.....

CarTimes, a very big PI, has pricetag of $95888 for Shuttle LED. This shld be the benchmark. Any lower than this will sound fishy

Their listed price is $95,888. $2k off as originally I was reluctant to wait 3 months for the car.I guess they did that to seal the deal

Led.. refers the the Head Lights are LED is it huh

Yupp!

Yeah, but not at the price 93888 and interest rate of 1.99%......

Guarantee COE without top up? Or PI will come out with patterns to milk you more...

We'll see. But from what I've gathered, Hup Long Automobile seems decent. Their FB is filled with pictures of customers collecting their ride

Look fishy

As stated bro. You can check them out yourself. Do tell me what you think of them :o Edited by Zul99z

Zul99z. U mean as u r willing to wait 3months, that why they give a additional 2k off? May I know any minimum loan amount and year to qualify for the 1.99 interest rate??

I prefer to down 50 % and loan Max at 5 years..

Neutral Newbie

Zul99z. U mean as u r willing to wait 3months, that why they give a additional 2k off? May I know any minimum loan amount and year to qualify for the 1.99 interest rate??

I prefer to down 50 % and loan Max at 5 years..

Hi Yupp, I was willing to wait 3 months hence the discount offered. Hmm it shouldn't be a prob, I dp 40%, 6 years. Hope it helps

Side qn to current car owners, any accesories to recommend? Aesthetic wise, functionality etc :o

Seems kinda complicated. It means after installing 8850BT for $1000, I still have to get SGgarage to modify the HU to have 2 USB ports to fully use 8850BT?? Am I getting it right? Haha

Hi, Yupp I'll get to collect the keys to my car in March. That presents a problem as my Honda Stream expires on the 25 Jan. Hmmm....

I suggest you get ready the USB, hdmi, aux cables etc that you have identified needed thru 8850 manual first. Be present during HU installation by your PI and hand the mechabic cables to connect to HU, and leave then in the glove box. After collected car, you can get external garages to configure your car panel or leave those cables in the Glove box. Else, By default, you only get 1 USB port dangling in the Glove box by PI.

If you buy from ADs, they would have the HU done nicely. But even so, you won't likely get all the ports you need. So, panel customization is not unacceptable.

If u need a bigger car maybe consider a Harrier or Odyssey. Hahaha

those are out of budget.. looking for bread and butter car that would be able to do the job..

• Praise 1

For 8850, you should have 2 USB out, one 3.5mm out, not sure about hdmi. My pi workshop initially had only one USB out. I told them to put in all the other wires.

Also, 1000 seems quite ex for the set. I have seen ppl sell 8850 with installation for 700-800+ in carousell. Might as well take the default set, trade in and top out for the 8850.

Lastly, for example those with 8850, the latest version of Android auto works for me. U can try if you haven't got any to work.

Edited by mosfet212
  • Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

I suggest you get ready the USB, hdmi, aux cables etc that you have identified needed thru 8850 manual first. Be present during HU installation by your PI and hand the mechabic cables to connect to HU, and leave then in the glove box. After collected car, you can get external garages to configure your car panel or leave those cables in the Glove box. Else, By default, you only get 1 USB port dangling in the Glove box by PI.

If you buy from ADs, they would have the HU done nicely. But even so, you won't likely get all the ports you need. So, panel customization is not unacceptable.

Alright I'll do so, thnx!
  • Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

For 8850, you should have 2 USB out, one 3.5mm out, not sure about hdmi. My pi workshop initially had only one USB out. I told them to put in all the other wires.

Also, 1000 seems quite ex for the set. I have seen ppl sell 8850 with installation for 700-800+ in carousell. Might as well take the default set, trade in and top out for the 8850.

Lastly, for example those with 8850, the latest version of Android auto works for me. U can try if you haven't got any to work.

Alright, I'll take a look! I'm using Samsung Note 5 so it should work seamlessly right? Anyone here install fog light, electric tailgate and autolock system for their shuttle? How about sound proofing the car? Able to estimate the cost and recommend a workshop?? Thanks! :)
↡ Advertisement