New Honda Shuttle 2015

Carbon82

You can join the shuttle club in Facebook. Got Alot of user update in there.

Fog lights dun waste money. Illegal to on unless needed.

Electric tail I think almost 1k? Nice to have but quite ex.

Autolock during driving? I read that can change setting but haven't try.

Sound insulation $200 for 4 doors during promotion at kenzo. I never do.

120 for front wheel arch by freelance guy.

I'm considering the wheel arch as road noise quite loud.

Install powered sub, front and rear speakers with front tweeters is 150 excluding the items by freelance. Will be doing this week as I dun like the stock speakers. The items u can get from carousell or mustafa.

The USB out from headunit mod to central panel I think close to 100 by r garage or something ? I'm considering this as Abit Troublesome to reach all the way to glove box to plug in and out hp.

Change to 16 inch rims and Bridgestone Tyres is 800.

These are the things I have done or considering doing. Apart from these, got door scuff plates and window visors sold in carousell. Cheers.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Hi all

I'm new here and I juz ordered my ride and will be coming in February. Anyone can advise on where to get fog lights. I called one accessories shop and they quoted $800 for original shuttle plus installation. Pls let me know if you know of better offer somewhere tks

Was also thinking of getting 16" rims on day of collection but have to top up so I'm not sure to go for it or juz stick to the stock ones provided...

• Praise 1

Why does everyone want fog lights? Better off importing bodykit if it's for improving the looks.

As for the rims, check how much they Dealer will deduct if u reject their rims and take the stock steel rims. My dealer deduct 600. I too up another 200 and changed to 16" in jb.

Neutral Newbie

You can join the shuttle club in Facebook. Got Alot of user update in there.

Fog lights dun waste money. Illegal to on unless needed.

Electric tail I think almost 1k? Nice to have but quite ex.

Autolock during driving? I read that can change setting but haven't try.

Sound insulation $200 for 4 doors during promotion at kenzo. I never do.

120 for front wheel arch by freelance guy.

I'm considering the wheel arch as road noise quite loud.

Install powered sub, front and rear speakers with front tweeters is 150 excluding the items by freelance. Will be doing this week as I dun like the stock speakers. The items u can get from carousell or mustafa.

The USB out from headunit mod to central panel I think close to 100 by r garage or something ? I'm considering this as Abit Troublesome to reach all the way to glove box to plug in and out hp.

Change to 16 inch rims and Bridgestone Tyres is 800.

These are the things I have done or considering doing. Apart from these, got door scuff plates and window visors sold in carousell. Cheers.

Fog lights are illegal?? Thought of purchasing it as makes the front look more "complete". And yeah, looking to install scruff plates, window visor, LED lights for the cabin, HU 8850 + modification, sound proofing at doors and wheel arch and electric tailgate as soon as I collect the car. Estimated damage around $2k+? Thnx in advance :)

Hi all

I'm new here and I juz ordered my ride and will be coming in February. Anyone can advise on where to get fog lights. I called one accessories shop and they quoted $800 for original shuttle plus installation. Pls let me know if you know of better offer somewhere tks

Was also thinking of getting 16" rims on day of collection but have to top up so I'm not sure to go for it or juz stick to the stock ones provided...

Bro, which shop did you contact for original shuttle fog light? Able to PM me? Curious...

Much better than my current ride, Honda Stream. 8.2km/l for 50% highway, 50% city. Zzzz.....

Wah, 8 vs 16km/l; if you stream once week pump once, soon can 2 weeks pump petrol once. 

Gog lights are not to be used unless required if I'm not wrong. Money better spent on insulation. Just had the door speakers changed and inside just bare metal.

Oh ya.....also change the rear camera if required. The stock camera is fisheye which makes the image look distorted.

What is the FC of Shuttle? 

my experience after 2 months

(on 15inch rim)

70% city driving - 14-15km/l

70% highway driving - 17-18km/l

100% start-stop city - 11-12km/l

100% smooth highway - 22-23km/l

Alright, I'll take a look! I'm using Samsung Note 5 so it should work seamlessly right? Anyone here install fog light, electric tailgate and autolock system for their shuttle? How about sound proofing the car? Able to estimate the cost and recommend a workshop?? Thanks! :)

electric tailgate - we were looking to install this on our shuttle.. around $1.3 - 1.4k

our previous car was a colt plus, with original factory-fitted electric tailgate... so useful and cool to have.

in the end, we decided its not worth it... too ex$ and and i'm not sure if the one here have manual over-ride and safety sensor/features like our old colt+

Neutral Newbie

Just booked my shuttle for $93,800. $2k off listed price as I have to wait 3 months for LED version which I originally was reluctant to agree with. Interest rate @ 1.99%. The only free gift given are leather seats and other standard stuff like 6 months road tax etc. What accessories do you recommend me to install? Is it worth to upgrade to Pioneer 8850BT for an extra $1000? Stock HU installed would be Pioneer 2850BT. What's the main difference? Thanks! :)

That is really a very good price!

I booked mine a few days back at 93800 2.68% with 4 bids top up 3k and they only giving me hu pioneer 195. don't even want to give me dashcam. I got chassis number though.

I recommend installing the USB thing from sggarage.

Edited by Jittery

Neutral Newbie

electric tailgate - we were looking to install this on our shuttle.. around $1.3 - 1.4k

our previous car was a colt plus, with original factory-fitted electric tailgate... so useful and cool to have.

in the end, we decided its not worth it... too ex$ and and i'm not sure if the one here have manual over-ride and safety sensor/features like our old colt+

Yeah, gotta keep in mind of the safety aspect. For me the must have accesories are definitely the autolock function, scruff plates, visor, tinted window, LED for cabin floor, change of headunit and speakers. Other stuff can slowly install. Oh and I'll stick to the 15 inch tyre till it turns "botak". Can't wait for the 16km/l FC (2x my current car!!) :D

Neutral Newbie

That is really a very good price!

I booked mine a few days back at 93800 2.68% with 4 bids top up 3k and they only giving me hu pioneer 195. don't even want to give me dashcam. I got chassis number though.

I recommend installing the USB thing from sggarage.

Yeah the price and interest rate is indeed great. The only complaint I have is the 3 months wait, meaning 2 months without a car. And yes no freebies for me except the leather seats. Oh well, you can't have it all yeah? :)

Yeah, gotta keep in mind of the safety aspect. For me the must have accesories are definitely the autolock function, scruff plates, visor, tinted window, LED for cabin floor, change of headunit and speakers. Other stuff can slowly install. Oh and I'll stick to the 15 inch tyre till it turns "botak". Can't wait for the 16km/l FC (2x my current car!!) :D

our shuttle do not come with door autolock... but there's a obd for it.. u can ask in the singapore honda shuttle club

the rest... easily available locally :)

more and more shuttles on the road now.. so more poison coming as well :p

Wah, 8 vs 16km/l; if you stream once week pump once, soon can 2 weeks pump petrol once. 

eh.. shuttle petrol tank is 40L... stream is bigger?

so.. still may need to pump at same frequency... but wallet will be happier :D

Fog light is a waste of money in Singapore; the thing is called "FOG light" and its obvious we don't have it here. I will upgrade the stock rim anytime with the fog light money.. At least, I have more stable ride with a wider tyre profile.

↡ Advertisement