New Honda Shuttle 2015

Carbon82

Yes , shuttle comes with start/stop engine.

Even the PI fit 1.3 come with start/stop engine where kah motor jazz 1.3 using key

Not every one comes with stop start engine button hor. There are some PIs selling key ignition. And u have to top up for start stop button.

To be honest. U guys are brainwashed.

Mods. Pardon me. I can't think of a better way to put it.

It seems to me that u have been conditioned to think that paying coe is the ONLY way to avoid the traffic conditions like bkk and Jakarta.

Let's be a little more creative in brainstorming. Purely for discussion sake, govt can actually conduct coe balloting, similar to china. This will overcome the sky high coe prices. I reiterate. This is only meant to illustrate a point that skyhigh coe ain't the only way. It's a dumb idea I know.

I choose to believe that the million dollar scholars can find ways which a peasant like me cannot.

I agree.

Balloting is better way. The COE price is stable and fixed. And u go for balloting. Just like HDB BTO. Everyone is equal with same amount of chance.

The thing is garment wants to max revenue, so they will stick to bidding. Market forces come to play. And garment coffers are full.

Balloting with have more work for garment and LTA. More paperwork and staff to look after the balloting process.

↡ Advertisement

Not every one comes with stop start engine button hor. There are some PIs selling key ignition. And u have to top up for start stop button.

I agree.

Balloting is better way. The COE price is stable and fixed. And u go for balloting. Just like HDB BTO. Everyone is equal with same amount of chance.

The thing is garment wants to max revenue, so they will stick to bidding. Market forces come to play. And garment coffers are full.

Balloting with have more work for garment and LTA. More paperwork and staff to look after the balloting process.

My suggestion is every household is entitle to 1 car, any household that need additional car will need to pay premium or additional tariffs.

My suggestion is every household is entitle to 1 car, any household that need additional car will need to pay premium or additional tariffs.

I think that's fair too and I've mentioned to friends before...but it will never sit well with the rich and the higher ups in the govt who own two or three cars.

Interesting that one can equate housing and car to be necessity, and terms it an entitlement. Unlike housing, one can still take train, bus and cab if he don't owns a car. The options are always there if one don't buy a car. I'm not for balloting nor favor Coe system. Each has its own flaw and some groups in society will always gain/lose unfairly.

I respect alternative views but not name calling. For he who termed others "brainwashed", look into the mirror as well.

Shuttle is a good car, mai tu liao!

• Praise 1

I agree.

Confused. There is a keyless start stop car button. Then there is a start stop engine , when at red light.  So which one is missing in Shuttle? 

Confused. There is a keyless start stop car button. Then there is a start stop engine , when at red light. So which one is missing in Shuttle?

Keyless.

Some PI sell the key and keyless models. Need to confirm the prices, coz they msy advertise cheap price but that's for key model. If wan keyless, need to top up.

Advertised prices don't reflect everything

May I seek Shuttle owners' advice...

Which PI did you purchase your Shuttle from?

Was the process smooth?

Thanks in advance.

May I seek Shuttle owners' advice...

Which PI did you purchase your Shuttle from?

Was the process smooth?

Thanks in advance.

I got it from car times. Booking to car delivery completed in 3 weeks

It's futile to blame gov for out-of-the-world car prices and want them to protect the interest of middle class car buyer. If one can afford a car or don't mind being financially strapped, get it. Otherwise, work harder to afford it. It may sound harsh but that's the reality of life - no one owes us any favor. If you can barely afford anything else after buying a car, then you are not ready to own one. It's too much financially risk for you and loved ones to bear.

I don't favor the COE system but I do recognize that car population control is critical. When I look at the traffic jams in KL, Bangkok, Jakarta, Manila etc, I am thankful that Singapore has much better traffic flow in a small island. If everyone can own a car in Singapore, our traffic will end up like KL, BKK etc That's the last thing I want in Singapore road having paid a ridiculous 100K for Honda Shuttle. Car is a luxury item in Singapore and, like any luxury item, there's a hefty ridiculous price to pay for it. I doubt our million $$$ ministers will come out with a better solution than Pay-and-Pay anytime soon.

I may be thrown rotten eggs/tomatoes by many bro/sis here [knife][rifle] but that's life in MCF too [gossip]

Any other Shuttle question? [laugh]

Totally agree.

Just typical singaporean though. All want to own a car, but complain ex.

When all can afford a car, complain jam. Hahaha :p

I drove for abt 12yrs, and in 2005, traffic was ok, but come 2007/08, suddenly, traffic was really slow, probably less than 50km/h on AYE at 8am. Then ERP start coming.

So we have to understand pro & cons of owning a car, and the cost that goes beyond owning a car, like parking, erp, summon, servicing. I have ever overheard people complaining live is tough, pay not high enough, but yet they are owning a car. This is not smart at all. Car are suppose to make ur live better and more efficient, or ideally help u make $, not u have to squeeze $ to maintain it.

Many bro unhappy with uber/grab coming in to sweep coe and then buy in hundred to rent, think abt it, those ppl that rent are ppl like us that wants to own a car, but cant afford downpayment and etc, and they willing to work PT driver to cover it.

To me, i respect these people, becos they know their financial, and understand if want to own a car, they had to work for it.

Totally agree.

Just typical singaporean though. All want to own a car, but complain ex.

When all can afford a car, complain jam. Hahaha :p

I drove for abt 12yrs, and in 2005, traffic was ok, but come 2007/08, suddenly, traffic was really slow, probably less than 50km/h on AYE at 8am. Then ERP start coming.

So we have to understand pro & cons of owning a car, and the cost that goes beyond owning a car, like parking, erp, summon, servicing. I have ever overheard people complaining live is tough, pay not high enough, but yet they are owning a car. This is not smart at all. Car are suppose to make ur live better and more efficient, or ideally help u make $, not u have to squeeze $ to maintain it.

Many bro unhappy with uber/grab coming in to sweep coe and then buy in hundred to rent, think abt it, those ppl that rent are ppl like us that wants to own a car, but cant afford downpayment and etc, and they willing to work PT driver to cover it.

To me, i respect these people, becos they know their financial, and understand if want to own a car, they had to work for it.

Agree.That's why I don't understand why people complain about uber.They are also like we drivers.

At least they drive to make a living not like those wait for wait for Coe to drop and complain and complain.

I bought my first car in 2006 because of office distance. Traffic then was pretty OK until 07/08 when my ECP->AYE journey is so unbearable even at 9-9.30am. Then KPE came along and it was a relief but a very short relief if you look at KPE nowadays.. 

Looking down my house car park now, there seems to be more empty lots and I hope to keep it that way!  [bounce2]

Edited by Poper

There is no direct importer.

All buy from dealer/exporter in japan.

Whomever that tells u they buy from honda japan direct is bluffing

There is no direct importer.

All buy from dealer/exporter in japan.

Whomever that tells u they buy from honda japan direct is bluffing

i think he is referring to direct import from japan and not get a car from some other PI and try to sell it off...

Guys...do you know which PIs are direct importer of Shuttle?

Tried to Google for info but not much success.

When I did my research, hup long and hua Yang were at least 2 who directly import. You can go thru the vezel thread as there is a list compiled with all the PI they purchase their cars.

I went thru that list and bought from hua Yang due to best deal among all. Good luck in ur search.

• Praise 1

Anyone bought from A Asset Automobile?

Their shuttle very good rates.

They claim they direct import from Japan. Not sure if there's a way to verify their claims.

↡ Advertisement