New Honda Shuttle 2015

Carbon82

Neutral Newbie

Hi bros,

Am considering getting a Shuttle as existing ride is due end this month.

Have researched on this forum a bit and have some ideas on things to watch/check before signing on the sales agreement. Visited a dealer (A**) yesterday and was quoted $94.8k (1 bid guaranteed coe. vac-ready stock) and a deposit of $15k.

Would like to check w experience bros whether it is typical to pay this amount for deposit? A bro in another forum said he won't pay beyond $5k for deposit, and to pay another $10k only upon successful coe bidding by the dealer.

Have not committed yet, hence thought to briefly consult bros here. Thanks in advance for your advice.

Regards.

↡ Advertisement

Hi bros,

Have researched on this forum a bit and have some ideas on things to watch/check before signing on the sales agreement. Visited a dealer (A**) yesterday and was quoted $94.8k (1 bid guaranteed coe. vac-ready stock) and a deposit of $15k.

Would like to check w experience bros whether it is typical to pay this amount for deposit? A bro in another forum said he won't pay beyond $5k for deposit, and to pay another $10k only upon successful coe bidding by the dealer.

Have not committed yet, hence thought to briefly consult bros here. Thanks in advance for your advice.

Regards.

Min 10k is to bid the coe. AD such as Komoco and kah motor also required customers to pay 10k deposit.

I would like to know which AD cam allow less than 5k as deposit

The typical deposit is $10k for bidding. If you pay by cash, then remaining amount before transfer car ownership to you. I shared before in this thread, don't be lured by low price alone.

To the bro earlier who asked for test drive, just read the feedback from sgcarmart. Thousands of people bought vezel and shuttle without test drive anyway. Shuttle is powerful car but the noise level is on the high side though still bearable to me.

Haha.. I know which PI you went to. A******K. Your SE is J?

I booked mine at 94.8k too. put deposit 15k liao. VAC ready car. Waitingto collect latest by Mar.

It is one of the more established PIs around. A couple of my friends also bought from there.

If I recall, after I've booked, they only have 1 white and 1 red VAC ready Shuttle.

15k deposit seems to be a industry norm. 5k for car, 10k for COE. For more expensive cars, it could be 10k for car, 10k for COE.

Hi bros,

Regards.

Edited by Nutty

Min 10k is to bid the coe. AD such as Komoco and kah motor also required customers to pay 10k deposit.

I would like to know which AD cam allow less than 5k as deposit

Champion motor

I booked mine at 94.8k too. put deposit 15k liao. VAC ready car. Waitingto collect latest by Mar.

It is one of the more established PIs around. A couple of my friends also bought from there.

If I recall, after I've booked, they only have 1 white and 1 red VAC ready Shuttle.

15k deposit seems to be a industry norm. 5k for car, 10k for COE.

I went with my colleague to buy vezel from J.

Ok leh. Smooth.

Dear bros/sis,

Wife and I are seriously considering the Honda Shuttle but unfortunately none of the PIs have test drive units. At sub-95k it is priced close to KM's Jazz so it might be a good purchase as I am conscious of the budget. If there are any kind souls who could lend me 15mins of your time for a test drive, could you PM me please? I was quite interested in the Civic, but then on second thought it might not be wise to pay the premium just for a more spacious car. Wife and I feel insecure to buy a car without having a feel of it first. Thank you and I appreciate your help.

U can keep taking Uber and get to sit in a shuttle.

For me, at times I take advantage of Uber discount and don't drive my own car cos lazy to park.

I have sat in shuttle. Shuttle hybrid. Vezels attrages Mazda 3 etc

I mean come on. Who will let u and ur wife test drive their shuttle?

If u offer a 200 remuneration still ok just an example

So far my experience with J: she follows up with me closely on the status of my ride. I shall reserve my full judgement until I receive my ride.

Alternatively, can rent Shuttle for a day to test out? :)

Neutral Newbie

15k deposit seems to be a industry norm. 5k for car, 10k for COE. For more expensive cars, it could be 10k for car, 10k for COE.

Yup, seem like it is the same PI we are referencing to.

But not sure whether it is the same SE tough. For info, the SE attended to me also has his name started w J*, but is a guy.

Good to hear your view on the deposit. It clears some doubt. Thanks.

Mine is a female J. 

Yup, seem like it is the same PI we are referencing to.

But not sure whether it is the same SE tough. For info, the SE attended to me also has his name started w J*, but is a guy.

Good to hear your view on the deposit. It clears some doubt. Thanks.

Dear bros/sis,

Wife and I are seriously considering the Honda Shuttle but unfortunately none of the PIs have test drive units. At sub-95k it is priced close to KM's Jazz so it might be a good purchase as I am conscious of the budget. If there are any kind souls who could lend me 15mins of your time for a test drive, could you PM me please? I was quite interested in the Civic, but then on second thought it might not be wise to pay the premium just for a more spacious car. Wife and I feel insecure to buy a car without having a feel of it first. Thank you and I appreciate your help.

hopefully there are some kind MCF bro will lend their shuttle for your 15 minutes...

of course you must suggest a convenient time and place for them. 

eg. any kind bro here, willing to drive my car to your place at 10pm to test drive 15 minutes... after that i can buy you a cup of kopi or a mug of beer to chit chat more on the car...

hopefully there are some kind MCF bro will lend their shuttle for your 15 minutes...

of course you must suggest a convenient time and place for them.

eg. any kind bro here, willing to drive my car to your place at 10pm to test drive 15 minutes... after that i can buy you a cup of kopi or a mug of beer to chit chat more on the car...

Just go rent a shuttle for day to get all the feel you like to have.

Neutral Newbie

Hi Guys, I have been going around asking for shuttle hybrid and many of the PIs don't carry them.

If there any reliable PI bringing this model?

Thank you

Hi Guys, I have been going around asking for shuttle hybrid and many of the PIs don't carry them.

Thank you

Autolink should have. Go check sg car mart also.

Thank you

sgcarmart list 8 PI selling shuttle hybrid

The matter of fact, nope of the 8 has it

really... u called them up?

thought saw a few unit at hua yang?

Edited by Auron