New Honda Shuttle 2015

Carbon82

Twincharged
(edited)

Will the shuttle hybrid get any ves rebate aft Jul 2018?

from what I heard, no ... so price will go up about 20k.

78k? That’s cheap,He got from where, possible to intro?

oops.... sorry ... fake news ... apparently, he got a red plate for that price.

Edited by Ysc3
↡ Advertisement

from what I heard, no ... so price will go up about 20k.

oops.... sorry ... fake news ... apparently, he got a red plate for that price.

My friend went to this PI named A-Asset to get his shuttle, was quoted $78k for basic.

Means really got nothing, pure basic. 

In the end he wanted white, had to top up $1k and add in all the basic accessories.

All in all, he spend $82k and that was back in March when he placed order. 

He simple guy, everything also just want the minimum so he's happy with the deal he got. 

While i don't agree that choosing color needs additional top up, but since the starting price is so low, still worth a shot to take a look i suppose.. 

• Praise 1

Twincharged

My friend went to this PI named A-Asset to get his shuttle, was quoted $78k for basic.

Means really got nothing, pure basic. 

In the end he wanted white, had to top up $1k and add in all the basic accessories.

All in all, he spend $82k and that was back in March when he placed order. 

He simple guy, everything also just want the minimum so he's happy with the deal he got. 

While i don't agree that choosing color needs additional top up, but since the starting price is so low, still worth a shot to take a look i suppose.. 

i was quoted extra 1k for a pearl white also at a PI ... but i was not looking for white or black or grey.

i also have an ex-colleague who got his shuttle in mar ... but he paid 92k - for the same basic car like your friend ...only got cheap radio !

but he using it for Grab ... so slowly he add in what he wanted.

Neutral Newbie

just collected my petrol shuttle yesterday...

quite powerful n quiet as compared to my old fit... 

:inlove: 

• Praise 1

Enjoy it! Hopefully ur PI gave u sports rims, else should have kept ur Fit rims to use :)

i was quoted extra 1k for a pearl white also at a PI ... but i was not looking for white or black or grey.

i also have an ex-colleague who got his shuttle in mar ... but he paid 92k - for the same basic car like your friend ...only got cheap radio !

but he using it for Grab ... so slowly he add in what he wanted.

At 92k could have easily gotten a hybrid variant and even better to use for Grab since will have high mileage. 

Really all depends on when he signed the deal as u mentioned he gotten his ride in March, he could potentially signed in Dec 17 or Jan 18. 

A sec buddy of mine paid $95k for a petrol and without sensing.. Felt he kena carrot by the PI.. 

Supersonic

Congrats

Neutral Newbie

Enjoy it! Hopefully ur PI gave u sports rims, else should have kept ur Fit rims to use :)

At 92k could have easily gotten a hybrid variant and even better to use for Grab since will have high mileage.

Really all depends on when he signed the deal as u mentioned he gotten his ride in March, he could potentially signed in Dec 17 or Jan 18.

A sec buddy of mine paid $95k for a petrol and without sensing.. Felt he kena carrot by the PI..

no free rims given... old rims was sold to a colleague of mine who had a few rims... anyway now looking around for 17” rims

no free rims given... old rims was sold to a colleague of mine who had a few dented rims... anyway now looking around for 17” rims

Neutral Newbie

I also just "book" mine(last sat),aft trading in my citroen.

Nw waiting for salesperson to inform when to collect.Appx nxt mth(As to wrap the seats ned abt 1 week)

• Praise 1

no free rims given... old rims was sold to a colleague of mine who had a few rims... anyway now looking around for 17” rims

no free rims given... old rims was sold to a colleague of mine who had a few dented rims... anyway now looking around for 17” rims

I see, trade in early to have more value. 

IMO, 17" will affect FC quite a good amount. 

I upgraded to 16", FC already suffered but given better stability. 

• Praise 1

Petrol variant with Honda Sensing version also comes with 6 airbags leh, like that also match up to hybrid variant.. 

So far after comparing petrol and hybrid in the forums, same shocks.. 

Hybrid gearbox is DCT while petrol runs on CVT aside from the hybrid battery. 

I personally inspected a Sensing equipped gasoline shuttle at one of the well known PI and there is no airbag labels at sides of seats or body frames. Care to share which PI carries 6 airbag version of gasoline shuttle? A friend of mine is actually looking for one. That's why we went down but got ourselves disappointed..

Sorry about the shocks part. It's 'more robust shocks on hybrid X' variant. Base model hybrid also cmi.

• Praise 1

I'm looking for a Shuttle as my next car.

May i know what are the differences between X, G, Z, etc...
Petrol or Hybrid, which is a better buy?

Any P.I. to recommend?

Thanks!

(edited)

I personally inspected a Sensing equipped gasoline shuttle at one of the well known PI and there is no airbag labels at sides of seats or body frames. Care to share which PI carries 6 airbag version of gasoline shuttle? A friend of mine is actually looking for one. That's why we went down but got ourselves disappointed..

Sorry about the shocks part. It's 'more robust shocks on hybrid X' variant. Base model hybrid also cmi.

You can go look see jack cars. I got my petrol sensing with 6 airbags there. See attached pic for airbag labels. Of cos, not every shuttle they sell may be specced exactly the same, so remember to do your due diligence. Edited by Coldstar
  • Praise 1

You can go look see jack cars. I got my petrol sensing with 6 airbags there. See attached pic for airbag labels. Of cos, not every shuttle they sell may be specced exactly the same, so remember to do your due diligence.

You got your's recently? It's G spec?

How much did you paid for it? 

You can go look see jack cars. I got my petrol sensing with 6 airbags there. See attached pic for airbag labels. Of cos, not every shuttle they sell may be specced exactly the same, so remember to do your due diligence.

Can't edit original post. Posting the pic again.

post-193864-0-61835900-1526977805_thumb.jpg

• Praise 1

You got your's recently? It's G spec?

How much did you paid for it?

Yup G. Think petrol only has G. Not exactly recent, booked last year, collected early this year. Paid 88k. My mileage is low, so went for petrol. Good luck with ur search!

Can't edit original post. Posting the pic again.

Still got one more, the seats also have side airbags :)

Mine also same version as yrs! 

So far, I only heard Jack Cars and Prime cars have Honda Sensing Petrol version that comes with 6 airbags inclusive of Sensing safety features. 

Heard some other PI that have the normal or basic Shuttle are also having Sensing as an option add on.

Perhaps you should head down to ubi AML to check out these two PI since they are at the same location.

Side track a bit; today chanced upon a dealer and had a chat.

He mentioned that now is a good time to buy shuttle and enter the market as prince are dirt cheap.

Reason is that all dealers are trying to clear their stock as there will be no more rebates from July due to the change in the CEVs or VES scheme. 

Heard his price for a petrol variant shuttle is now only at $79k..

• Praise 2

Supersonic

Still got one more, the seats also have side airbags :)

Mine also same version as yrs! 

So far, I only heard Jack Cars and Prime cars have Honda Sensing Petrol version that comes with 6 airbags inclusive of Sensing safety features. 

Heard some other PI that have the normal or basic Shuttle are also having Sensing as an option add on.

Perhaps you should head down to ubi AML to check out these two PI since they are at the same location.

Side track a bit; today chanced upon a dealer and had a chat.

He mentioned that now is a good time to buy shuttle and enter the market as prince are dirt cheap.

Reason is that all dealers are trying to clear their stock as there will be no more rebates from July due to the change in the CEVs or VES scheme. 

Heard his price for a petrol variant shuttle is now only at $79k..

So it will be in the neutral band?

So it will be in the neutral band?

Quite sure its not.. 

Saw the news somewhere only Prius remains untouched unchanged.. 

↡ Advertisement