New Honda Shuttle 2015

Carbon82

Hi. . Any Shuttle owners care to share reliable PI that carry Shuttle? Thanks.

From my Shuttle buying experience.

Read through the posting of Shuttle / Fit Shuttle and get a hint.

Check out the facebook posting of any PI which show constant delivery of vehicle taken with the buyer, especially with family members shown .

Shop around and talk to them, don't be afraid to ask question. I find PIs are friendlier and not as what the media perceived.

Be wary of ultra low price which cannot deliver, just to lock you in for top up later. 

Ultimately, you must balance your expectation and what they can offer.

Look forward to see you join the Shuttle family.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

From my Shuttle buying experience.

Read through the posting of Shuttle / Fit Shuttle and get a hint.

Check out the facebook posting of any PI which show constant delivery of vehicle taken with the buyer, especially with family members shown .

Shop around and talk to them, don't be afraid to ask question. I find PIs are friendlier and not as what the media perceived.

Be wary of ultra low price which cannot deliver, just to lock you in for top up later.

Ultimately, you must balance your expectation and what they can offer.

Look forward to see you join the Shuttle family.

Thanks for sharing.

my Fit Shuttle just turned one year old this week. very functional car especially in Singapore. some days you need the huge boot space with rear seats down. it is frugal on petrol.

yes, everyone's getting Vezel but hey, don't give the Shuttle a miss!

My PI has its showroom walls full of 5R pictures of people collecting cars. and their website has a picture of me collecting my car since last year.  [:p]

• Praise 4

Sat in Vezel and this. I think the Shuttle interior is more functional and plastics better quality. Find vezel aircon panel, buttons, accessories charging locations a bit afterthought despite the claim of the enclosed racing feel. But bit wasteful...why not just let the back have option for 2 seats, like the Stream. Still a very smart look though. Definitely a better head turner than the Mobilio n Jade.

Plaatics better quality? Damn. Now i regretted getting vezel. Lol.
  • Praise 1

Plaatics better quality? Damn. Now i regretted getting vezel. Lol.

Sorry, i mean the plastic texture...but really its individual preferences. Vezel is better for the ride height, but i find Shuttle button placements more suitable for me.

N my daughter dont like that the Vezel head unit is tilted towards the driver...not me hor lol.

My friend also bought the Vezel. I think is suitable for her cos shes driving alone most of the time, the enclosed driver cab feels very secured and personal. I just think that Shuttle more for driving with a full load haha. No one car fits all right, otherwise no need so many models already, everyone drive NSX can already hahaha.

Think next Mobilo n Jade drivers will quote me.....i shld just stop make comparison to other makes lol.

Sorry, i mean the plastic texture...but really its individual preferences. Vezel is better for the ride height, but i find Shuttle button placements more suitable for me.

N my daughter dont like that the Vezel head unit is tilted towards the driver...not me hor lol.

My friend also bought the Vezel. I think is suitable for her cos shes driving alone most of the time, the enclosed driver cab feels very secured and personal. I just think that Shuttle more for driving with a full load haha. No one car fits all right, otherwise no need so many models already, everyone drive NSX can already hahaha.

Think next Mobilo n Jade drivers will quote me.....i shld just stop make comparison to other makes lol.

Lol. I see bro...but i really think shuttle is a good replacement for airwave

For the benefit of all eyeing the Honda Shuttle.

Collected my ride on 24/12/2015 after 2 months wait due to chosen colour.

My 12 days feedback

Pros

Impressive FC at 18.50 km/l.

CVT very smooth

Pick up tested to 3K rpm and have to release due to DOHC I-Vtec 130 hp, need my license for work.

Whole family of 5 very happy with the cabin size, especially the head and leg room, cargo area very large and practical.

Cons

Noise insulation typical honda, especially from rear.

No much accessories available yet, launched in JP only in May 2015. Especially missing is the tonneau cover. 

Had shopped around before placing deposit with the PI, be wary of ultra low price which cannot deliver.

Tips is to check facebook for a more established PI and see constant delivery of car, taken with the buyer.

Hope to see more shuttle on the road.

Your Shuttle looks good bro, really like an extended Jazz. Enjoy your ride  [thumbsup]

• Praise 2

Neutral Newbie

hi bro(Sinicker) , 

Care to highlight who you buy the  car from ..  Was quoted 98,888 for 6 bid non guarantee on 15 Jan by some PI. Did not shop further. 

Actually have decided to buy this car .. But waiting for the right time as my current will expire in Apr 2017 .. so still have some time to shop

around . 

Please leave me a message 

• Praise 2

I think you should buy pretty soon. Unless you don't mind that you might be without a car for a bit. For sure there will be delays

Guys,

Take note that the instruction manual is in Jap. Currently there isn't an Eng version.

How are your FC so far? Mine hover ard 15.4KM/L. 50:50 City/Highway driving

• Praise 1

Guys,

Take note that the instruction manual is in Jap. Currently there isn't an Eng version.

How are your FC so far? Mine hover ard 15.4KM/L. 50:50 City/Highway driving

looks good.  I need to do at least 2/3 highway to get the fig u quoted on my Jazz.

• Praise 3

looks good.  I need to do at least 2/3 highway to get the fig u quoted on my Jazz.

Hi all,

Had done my first 1k servicing 3 weeks ago with oil changed only. Also itchy and gotten heavy footed recently to test the VTec on CVT last weekend on NSH.

FC average 16.50 km/l on 60% highway over the 3 weeks on Ron 92, manually calculated.

Glad to report the 130 hp is sufficient for pick up and overtake with full load of 5. You will feel the kick in surge at about 3.2 K rpm.

Only complaint is the noise coming in from the rear.

On the issue of japanese word manual, I had downloaded the US Jazz manual in English to read. 90% applicable for shuttle as they shared many parts.  

• Praise 1

Hi all,

Had done my first 1k servicing 3 weeks ago with oil changed only. Also itchy and gotten heavy footed recently to test the VTec on CVT last weekend on NSH.

FC average 16.50 km/l on 60% highway over the 3 weeks on Ron 92, manually calculated.

Glad to report the 130 hp is sufficient for pick up and overtake with full load of 5. You will feel the kick in surge at about 3.2 K rpm.

Only complaint is the noise coming in from the rear.

On the issue of japanese word manual, I had downloaded the US Jazz manual in English to read. 90% applicable for shuttle as they shared many parts.  

Yes, share many parts, at the very least, should be the same engine & CVT.  I agree that there is a slight power-up at just past 3k rpm.  However, the stronger & noiser pull is ~4.5k rpm. The latter is difficult to use at legal speeds.

While higher lift angle of the cam should engage at  ~4.5k rpm, I'm not sure whats up at 3.2k rpm.  It could be adjustments to the timing of the cam/valves.  I couldnt find much literature on this L15B engine.  

I do know that Honda previously made 2 stage VTEC engines.  1st swithover at 3k+ rpm.  2nd switch over at 5k+ rpm.......& then max power reached at 7200rom.   

• Praise 3

Guys,

What is the recommended engine oil for shuttle? I read from vezel forum that they are using 5w30. 

Anyone have any lobang for shuttle accessories such as boot tray? 

Appreciate your advice!

• Praise 1

Guys,

What is the recommended engine oil for shuttle? I read from vezel forum that they are using 5w30. 

Appreciate your advice!

same engine as jazz and vezel. manual say 0w-20 or 5w-20.

i doubt anyone here is from Honda. or designed the engine. do you think they know better?

Edited by Mkl22
  • Praise 1

Guys,

Appreciate your advice!

My first 1K oil change at PI's appointed workshop is 5w30.

So far unable to find any boot tray / tonneage cover in Taobao and other site. Guess got to wait longer just like when vezel was first launched, accessories only started to flood the market after 2 years.

Also my mileage hit passed 2000 km and I just started to activate the ECON mode. First feeling is power retarded and more frequent rpm< 2000 just to keep up with the traffic. Any fellow shuttle owner experience similar symptom ?   

• Praise 1

My first 1K oil change at PI's appointed workshop is 5w30.

So far unable to find any boot tray / tonneage cover in Taobao and other site. Guess got to wait longer just like when vezel was first launched, accessories only started to flood the market after 2 years.

Also my mileage hit passed 2000 km and I just started to activate the ECON mode. First feeling is power retarded and more frequent rpm< 2000 just to keep up with the traffic. Any fellow shuttle owner experience similar symptom ?   

Sorry guys typo error.

On Econ mode, the rpm frequently > 2000 to keep up with the traffic.

↡ Advertisement