2014 / 2015 BMW 2 Series Active / Gran Tourer

slickshifters

yalor ... if not because of ARF and COE

everyone is driving 1M to M6 liao la

Whats with all these bulls**t suaning here and there anyway?

↡ Advertisement

Hi Elsgp,

I'm using Shell as the voucher was from Shell.

As long as EURO 6 standard diesel, it's all right, SPC or whichever.

I'm using SPC for my other petrol car - SPC discount seems best.

Sport mode - I most often use it when riding on PIE/MCP -- it's brilliantly powerful and efficient!

Instantly the surge in acceleration can be found once switched to sport mode.

AT is front-wheel drive only (216D, not sure its new variant 220). However compared my other petrol car of rear-w drive -- not any drag hanin dling can be identified.

Overall, 2AT or 2GT - I feel, a top ride among all Q3 / XC60 / VW Tiguan that I did test drives, and as good as the new X1 that I tried several times also. (same engine of the 216D model)

Enjoy!

Enjoy!

Someone told me the taxi driver actually pump 1% of petrol into their diesel engines car. really?!?? anyone tried?
  • Praise 1

Whats with all these bulls**t suaning here and there anyway?

Cos there is a particular guy who can't accept that an entry level diesel BMW can do a good job as well. Obviously not up to high end BMW standards but good enough for local driving conditions. Anyway what's the big deal with IL6, how often u can use it here? Might need to go track or perhaps up north to unleash its potential n even then may be tough with the TP there waiting to pounce.

Ah better I don't say too much else he will say I'm Jap upgrader n don't know anything about BMW and only he knows best n that's why he says there's a difference between 2GT owners n him. Pianz.....

Edited by Spring
  • Praise 12

Cos there is a particular guy who can't accept that an entry level diesel BMW can do a good job as well. Obviously not up to high end BMW standards but good enough for local driving conditions. Anyway what's the big deal with IL6, how often u can use it here? Might need to go track or perhaps up north to unleash its potential n even then may be tough with the TP there waiting to pounce.

Ah better I don't say too much else he will say I'm Jap upgrader n don't know anything about BMW and only he knows best n that's why he says there's a difference between 2GT owners n him. Pianz.....

The reason an entry level diesel BMW can do such a good job starts from E39 530D with 400NM in 1998.  That's an IL6 turbo diesel.

You can always say i started it.  Do take note who has make comment after me.

By the way, my previous IL6 is a lowly 2.2L with radio cassette tape only hor.

Nobody f**king cares about your previous IL6.

• Praise 2

With technology advancing so fast, who can say a FF will not drive as well as a FR?

Based on physics, it's never the same. But then, 99% of drivers won't notice the difference.
  • Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Collected my 2GT 2 weeks ago and till now unable to activate the connected drive preimum package. Was told by service support that server is down. Anyone else facing the same issues?

Thanks

• Praise 1

Collected my 2GT 2 weeks ago and till now unable to activate the connected drive preimum package. Was told by service support that server is down. Anyone else facing the same issues?

Thanks

I got no issue activate last night. Just collected my car yesterday.

• Praise 1

Thanks

activated long ago. no issue with the server. 

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

I got no issue activate last night. Just collected my car yesterday.

Thanks. I felt something is not right. BM is telling me that it was affecting everyone. If this is the case it should be in the news. Now probably affecting only me or a few others and they are taking their own sweet times.

activated long ago. no issue with the server. 

Thanks Bro.

Edited by chh021

Thanks. I felt something is not right. BM is telling me that it was affecting everyone. If this is the case it should be in the news. Now probably affecting only me or a few others and they are taking their own sweet times.

A few days back, think it was down, some of us couldn't get the RTTI but I think its ok now so perhaps you can check again.

• Praise 3

A few days back, think it was down, some of us couldn't get the RTTI but I think its ok now so perhaps you can check again.

Yes, I heard there was a server down yesterday morning also.

Neutral Newbie

Yes, I heard there was a server down yesterday morning also.

My issue is that I can't even activate the premium package, which they gave us instructions to follow to register online and activate. Everytime I tried it I got error message and none of the services available on my screen. At least I know, it is not to everyone and I need to find the answer from them. The impression they gave to me is that it is affecting to all new deliveries.  

↡ Advertisement