2014 / 2015 BMW 2 Series Active / Gran Tourer

slickshifters

My issue is that I can't even activate the premium package, which they gave us instructions to follow to register online and activate. Everytime I tried it I got error message and none of the services available on my screen. At least I know, it is not to everyone and I need to find the answer from them. The impression they gave to me is that it is affecting to all new deliveries.  

Yesterday when I collect the car, my SE also pre-warn me that, certain step on the registration may take mins to hours, which himself also got no answer from their IT, so he kept asking me to "take my time" to do it.

I think you got no choice but have to push your SE for this, and just let him know if he really unable to help, you got no choice but escalate to higher management. 

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

My issue is that I can't even activate the premium package, which they gave us instructions to follow to register online and activate. Everytime I tried it I got error message and none of the services available on my screen. At least I know, it is not to everyone and I need to find the answer from them. The impression they gave to me is that it is affecting to all new deliveries.  

Yes, that is my point also. If it is working at the time of delivery, I considered as follow up with after sale service. But since this was not working since delivery, they(sale team) need to follow up. I almost quarrel with my sale rep and she said she can't do with the server problem. I told her I know she can't do anything with technical problems but someone higher needs to step in and say instead of asking me to wait indefinitely. Besides, now I understand from the connecteddrive support that they have outsourced their services to third-party and those people are facing manpower issues. He suggest to me to look for the email of Germany side and write to them. Since he is not handling complain he can't help much. Connecteddrive(Singapore) has raised the ticket for me and just wait and see only. Amazing services.

Go ask your SE to log on for you...at least some service ba...pay so much for the car and have to face these issues??

Neutral Newbie

Go ask your SE to log on for you...at least some service ba...pay so much for the car and have to face these issues??

I think my SE can't do much anymore as per the conversion. Hoping that if what the support has said (approximately 30 can't activate) is true, I can gather some who is in the same boat and push the matter more. But so far I am the only one in this forum  [confused] Or perhaps some of the guys from BMW will be monitoring this conversion and alert to someone appropriate  [smash]

post-178657-0-95164700-1472802618_thumb.jpg

I think my SE can't do much anymore as per the conversion. Hoping that if what the support has said (approximately 30 can't activate) is true, I can gather some who is in the same boat and push the matter more. But so far I am the only one in this forum [confused] Or perhaps some of the guys from BMW will be monitoring this conversion and alert to someone appropriate [smash]

Send to social media, most powerful weapon

I think my SE can't do much anymore as per the conversion. Hoping that if what the support has said (approximately 30 can't activate) is true, I can gather some who is in the same boat and push the matter more. But so far I am the only one in this forum  [confused] Or perhaps some of the guys from BMW will be monitoring this conversion and alert to someone appropriate  [smash]

Hi care to share which exactly point you unable to continue? At the BMW Premium Package page to click "Book Now"??

Let see can we help or not, since you have to wait for BMW response anyway.

Hi care to share which exactly point you unable to continue? At the BMW Premium Package page to click "Book Now"??

Let see can we help or not, since you have to wait for BMW response anyway.

on behalf of chh021, as he reached the limit of post per day:

Hi,

Reached my daily limit and unable to post anymore.

After I click on "Order now with obligaiton to pay"

I got error message stating "Page cannot currently be displayed due to an internal error.

Thanks

on behalf of chh021, as he reached the limit of post per day:

Hi,

Reached my daily limit and unable to post anymore.

After I click on "Order now with obligaiton to pay"

I got error message stating "Page cannot currently be displayed due to an internal error.

Thanks

Ok, so since I was able to make it yesterday, which mean must be something wrong with this page for your case, do you have any special character in your Name or Address?? Or maybe you can try to use another credit card, or set to another billing address?? Even try another browser??

Let's try and error :) Wish you luck!!

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

Had the pleasure of sitting in a 2-series AT, it's quite nice, diesel still sound like diesel, but very refined. The ride is a little firmer than my own car.

I think my SE can't do much anymore as per the conversion. Hoping that if what the support has said (approximately 30 can't activate) is true, I can gather some who is in the same boat and push the matter more. But so far I am the only one in this forum [confused] Or perhaps some of the guys from BMW will be monitoring this conversion and alert to someone appropriate [smash]

Did he get a technical guy to look at yr situation? I had dificulty and my SE got a technical guy over to look and trouble shoot the errors and it was subsequently fix..keep saying tech issue is not the solution....more like an excuse...

About time to make some noise bro..

Did he get a technical guy to look at yr situation? I had dificulty and my SE got a technical guy over to look and trouble shoot the errors and it was subsequently fix..keep saying tech issue is not the solution....more like an excuse...

About time to make some noise bro..

Sometimes really need to bang table to get things done. Move up the chain of command and better yet, use social media to make noise.

They will probably give you some appropriate compensation

I have been following this thread and finally decided to make my booking. Could I check if anyone knows where to install boot scuff plate? I carry stuff in and out of car and dont want to scratch the paintwork. Also, has anyone changed the stock rim to 18"?

• Praise 1

I have been following this thread and finally decided to make my booking. Could I check if anyone knows where to install boot scuff plate? I carry stuff in and out of car and dont want to scratch the paintwork. Also, has anyone changed the stock rim to 18"?

Scuff plate can be bought from taobao. 18" rims with rft is highly recommended as 16" cannot make it as too bumpy
  • Praise 1

Any idea how much is 18" RFT? 

I am also thinking of changing from 16" to 18" but maybe not with RFT as I think it will be very expensive!

Scuff plate can be bought from taobao. 18" rims with rft is highly recommended as 16" cannot make it as too bumpy

• Praise 1

How can 16 inch be bumpier than 18 inch?

18 inch has stiffer side wall

I also think 18" will have harsher ride. Adjust the air pressure to reduce or eliminate the bumpiness.

Just for a point of reference. It is not always true 18" will be harsher cos I have experienced changing from 16" to 18" myself. I was on 16" stock on my F30 for a year due to the fear of harsher ride and poorer FC. Finally cannot stand the puny rims and change to oem 18" with touring tyres P7 RFT. What a change!! The ride is more stable and still as comfortable. FC is almost the same or suffer 0.1km/l. And I actually pump more air for 18" than the 16" too. Wife now loves the ride more and drives often in sport mode. :)

Just for a point of reference. It is not always true 18" will be harsher cos I have experienced changing from 16" to 18" myself. I was on 16" stock on my F30 for a year due to the fear of harsher ride and poorer FC. Finally cannot stand the puny rims and change to oem 18" with touring tyres P7 RFT. What a change!! The ride is more stable and still as comfortable. FC is almost the same or suffer 0.1km/l. And I actually pump more air for 18" than the 16" too. Wife now loves the ride more and drives often in sport mode. :)

Sounds good.

Have you tried adjusting the tyre pressure on the 16" to improve the ride comfort and handling?

The rubber will be lesser on the 18", thus the notion that the ride will be harsher. Probably also because you pumped more air, thus the ride is better?

• Praise 1

Any idea how much is 18" RFT?

I am also thinking of changing from 16" to 18" but maybe not with RFT as I think it will be very expensive!

A note, AT is at 16" and GT is at 17"...my guess is that u r getting AT..and 16" to 18" is just nice. If you r moving from 17" to 18" , i feel not much diff....just my 2 cents Edited by Spidey10
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1