2014 / 2015 BMW 2 Series Active / Gran Tourer

slickshifters

Don't think so. For northbound, I think the nearest is Pagoh R&R BHP.

Thks..I better top up abit here then. I once asked the Petronas staff and they replied me Euro 5 finished for the day. I was like ??!!!

Btw do you guys realise that the BMW Connect Map, some address cannot locate? I Want to preplan my malaysia trip and when I keyed in the address which I found on google map, I cannot find it. 

Edited by Extremme
↡ Advertisement

Thks..I better top up abit here then. I once asked the Petronas staff and they replied me Euro 5 finished for the day. I was like ??!!!

Btw do you guys realise that the BMW Connect Map, some address cannot locate? I Want to preplan my malaysia trip and when I keyed in the address which I found on google map, I cannot find it. 

Make sure you have full tank of diesel.

It is not surprised that Euro 5 finished as Malaysia commercial vehicles has to pump Euro 5 diesel before entering Singapore.

Juz get Msia prepaid Sim Card (Someone mentioned that you can get it in Singapore) or data roaming as backup.

For ease of referencing...the below are all the up to date Euro 5 station locations in Malaysia  [;)]  Good to keep this list handy so that we can ask the Concierge Service to just send the address to our car if needed in the event we dont have data.

Caltex

https://www.caltex.com/content/dam/caltex/my/motorists/banner/EURO5M_stations_on_MY_Caltex_website.pdf

Shell

http://www.shell.com.my/motorists/shell-fuels/shell-fuelsave-fuels/shell-fuelsave-diesel-euro-5.html#e

BHP

http://www.bhpetrol.com.my/infiniti-diesel-euro5.html

PETRONAS

The list of Petronas stations currently offering Petronas Dynamic Diesel Euro 5 are as follows:

Johor
Lebuhraya Pasir Gudang
Malaysia-Singapore Second Link southbound
Jalan Mawai, Kota Tinggi

Federal Territory
Mutiara Damansara
Lebuhraya Sprint
Taman Melati
Lingkaran Tengah 2
MRR2 Kepoung-bound

Selangor
NKVE Damansara
Technology Park Malaysia 1
KM 0.7 Besraya northbound
KM 305 PLUS southbound
KM 12.3 Lebuhraya Persekutuan Klang-bound
NKVE Klang-bound
USJ 20
Lebuhraya SILK
FAS Federal Highway
Temasya Federal Highway

Pahang
R&R Bentong

Negeri Sembilan
Mambau

Edited by Extremme

Dont worry, a full tank of diesel can bring u to Penangwith 1/4 of diesel left.

there are Euro5 pump within each state, just be careful as their pump color is different from SG.

in SG, our pump is black, in Msia black is normal diesel (Euro4).. BHP Euro5 pump is BLUE color..

Dont worry, a full tank of diesel can bring u to Penangwith 1/4 of diesel left.

there are Euro5 pump within each state, just be careful as their pump color is different from SG.

in SG, our pump is black, in Msia black is normal diesel (Euro4).. BHP Euro5 pump is BLUE color..

I think its better to always ask the staff which is euro 5. Safer...

• Praise 1

I think its better to always ask the staff which is euro 5. Safer...

It is safer to know it youself before hand.

Petrol station attendant might not be properly trained + Can you speak Bahasa?

Yup that is a sound advice

No I dont speak Bahasa

So is the colour code standard across all brands? Eg Blue is for Euro 5

Yup that is a sound advice

No I dont speak Bahasa

So is the colour code standard across all brands? Eg Blue is for Euro 5

It is best to juz look out for Euro 5 rather than the color.

BHP: Infiniti Euro5 Diesel

Petronas: PETRONAS DYNAMIC DIESEL EURO 5

Shell:  Shell FuelSave Diesel Euro 5

• Praise 2

Correct!! if the staff knows English then they will not be pump attendants.

google for Euro5 station and note down their address. (at least 3 station)

use waze or google map to locate these station, that should ease your worries.

Enjoy your ride and be safe :)

• Praise 1

Hi @Dchang98, just sharing my experience before I signed last weekend. I think list price is always fixed from PML.

I first went for test drive the 2GT 2 weekends ago after getting good recommendation from a friend regarding this car.

Went to look for the SE who serviced my friend previously and service was great. Test drive was great as well. Was looking to trade in my 9+ yo car but the initial offer wasn't good, just 25.5k for trade in+OT,together with standard freebies.

Think PML really whacking hard for additional units last weekend. Got a call from my SE to discuss further.

Went in last weekend and secure the following deal:

Trade in + OT - $33.3k

Free standard front/rear eye cam

Free 3M mats, solar film etc

5 year / 100km servicing

5 year / 200km warranty

Free Car number plate retention

Balance unit price - $129.5k

Thought this was a good deal given that I only have 9months left of my existing car and min parf value only at 15k. Signed immediately coz it over exceeded what I was originally looking at wanting to close the deal only if I can secure a $130k price after trade in.

So overtrade is 33.3-25.5k = 7.8k?

Hi u can contact my SE Jovis Thia. just booked a 2GT from her on Monday. friendly and patient svc

Can PM Jovis number to me?

• Praise 1

Just replying here..

Yeah bro, the 216AT will be a better bet for space, and still drives very well.

Sounds like a very nice deal.. cheers

@Mizaru84, on 09 Jan 2017 - 4:13 PM, said:

Hmm list price is 147 with a straight off 2k discount from them (thats gimmick so its actually 145k)

Freebies is same as 116d with the DBS xmas promo of 2.8k discount off. So its just 15k more exp for total price but take 40% of that its around 6k. 

Pay 6k downpayment more now for a bigger car (really big, my kids legs cant even touch the driver seat), bigger boot space, more features (the auto parrallel parking is damn zhun), better featured idrive and all those collision thingy. BUT less sexy than 116d.....well, sacrifice for sake of family lol.

I just feel that its really impt to go down and test drive and discuss package. Cos I actually wanted to buy the A3 straight without testing other cars. Lucikly I tested BMW for fun. My wife frown in shock when i say we testing BMW first (cos the dun like BMW due to the reputation of their drivers on the road). But now she's really happy.

• Praise 1

I've been driving for a couple of days now since collecting the car.. have a couple of questions for all the experienced guys..pls see if you can kindly advice thanks!..

1. i've tried to send an address i've located on the BMW remote app (clicked send to vehicle) but nothing happens. is there anything I need to setting i need to play with on the car's GPS?

2. i do find the car to be a tad warm when driving in the afternoon. hv already set temp to 22-23deg. auto mode, non recirculating air, fan speed at med settings. is this normal? do i need to go even lower? then the fan will be continuously working hard.. whats the typical setting u guys use? my previous car was a simple Jazz and the a/c was powerful!

• Praise 1

I've been driving for a couple of days now since collecting the car.. have a couple of questions for all the experienced guys..pls see if you can kindly advice thanks!..

1. i've tried to send an address i've located on the BMW remote app (clicked send to vehicle) but nothing happens. is there anything I need to setting i need to play with on the car's GPS?

I've been having the same issues for the past 1 week. Suspect their server or system having problems.

2. i do find the car to be a tad warm when driving in the afternoon. hv already set temp to 22-23deg. auto mode, non recirculating air, fan speed at med settings. is this normal? do i need to go even lower? then the fan will be continuously working hard.. whats the typical setting u guys use? my previous car was a simple Jazz and the a/c was powerful!

It should be set to "Recirculating". Non-recirculating would draw in the hot ambient air.

Edited by redstuff

Go to BMW Connectdrive and select message. The GPS request info will be there. You can start navigating by activating start guidance from the message.

It is common issue. My setting is between 19-20 to achieve a comfortable level.

Maybe should try auto fan speed so that it will be adjusted according to ambient temp.

I also suspect that air cond has been set to EURO (rather than TROPICAL).  It is in hidden menu accessible via OBD.  I am not sure whether PML will do the coding or not.  If not, have to do it outside WS (don't ask the question of warranty hor).

There is a vast diff in fan speed btw Euro & Tropical.

ashame ....

316 also debadge ...

put another fake tailpipe can assume as 335 [thumbsup]

Edited by Wt_know
↡ Advertisement