2014 / 2015 BMW 2 Series Active / Gran Tourer

slickshifters

Supercharged

I will like to seek advice from the bro here. What is the big different between PI 216 and AD 216? Seem like the spec is the same and yet PI is like 15k cheaper than AD model. Hmm.

Go check out the AD spec and then list down what PI is offering. You will know the difference...
↡ Advertisement

http://www.sgcarmart.com/new_cars/newcars_compare.php

Yes i did and both the spec and feature is exactly the same !! Maybe AD you pay 15k for the warranty?

I don't think PI car has the connected drive suite of features for one........

https://www.pml-bmw.com.sg/en/topics/offers-and-services/connecteddrive-for-users/connecteddrive-info.html

There is also stuff like free service and warranty for at least 3yrs, I'm not selling for AD but frankly for entry level BMW with just $15k diff as you have pointed out, I don't think it's worth to go PI route but the higher end models with price diff of tens of thousands of $ then maybe can consider, my 2 cents.

• Praise 3

Hi,  I am new here.  Wish to learn from you guys on BMW.  I saw some AT and GT management car in Tg Rhu.  

Wish to understand anyone bought from them?

How much should I ask from their mark up price?

Or should I get from AD direct?

With the new VES rule on the way, do you think PML is clearing all their diesel car?

Besides tax, how is the current diesel car be affected comes Jan 18?

Advice please.  Thank you.

• Praise 1

Supercharged

Hi, I am new here. Wish to learn from you guys on BMW. I saw some AT and GT management car in Tg Rhu.

Wish to understand anyone bought from them?

How much should I ask from their mark up price?

Or should I get from AD direct?

With the new VES rule on the way, do you think PML is clearing all their diesel car?

Besides tax, how is the current diesel car be affected comes Jan 18?

Advice please. Thank you.

Tax lower 100bucks i think per yr.

Diesel price tax increae 10c per ltr.

Management may not have free servicing. Maybe can bargin for.

If all else fail. Come take mine. Almost 1yr. 36000km milleage. Lol. Got 2 more free servicing. Err.. 5yrs warranty back then. So now left 4.

128k. Its yours. Lol. Black on beige

Fellow drivers, did PML rotate your tyres at 10k servicing? Was told by the guy only at 20k. I thought we should be doing so each 10k.

If all else fail. Come take mine. Almost 1yr. 36000km milleage. Lol. Got 2 more free servicing. Err.. 5yrs warranty back then. So now left 4.

You so fast clearing your diesel car?  Yours is AT or GT?

Neutral Newbie

Fellow drivers, did PML rotate your tyres at 10k servicing? Was told by the guy only at 20k. I thought we should be doing so each 10k.

I don't think so ... cause i notice my "injured" rim is still at the same position. :mellow:

• Praise 1

I don't think so ... cause i notice my "injured" rim is still at the same position. :mellow:

Let me ask them next week when I am doing my 1st 10k servicing

Supercharged

Let me ask them next week when I am doing my 1st 10k servicing

Don't think they rotate for u, unless u specifically request... then there will be charges. That's what I heard, but I will normally go outside to rotate at every 8k km...

Still my tyres eat one side Liao...

PML don't rotate for u. Go outside between $20-$30 n they wash the rims for u swee swee. I do every 10k.

• Praise 12

Neutral Newbie

120k la. I settle next week. Haha

• Praise 1

(edited)

PML don't rotate for u. Go outside between $20-$30 n they wash the rims for u swee swee. I do every 10k.

Ah.... will do so. Thanks! Edited by sti8k
  • Praise 1

I don't think PI car has the connected drive suite of features for one........

https://www.pml-bmw.com.sg/en/topics/offers-and-services/connecteddrive-for-users/connecteddrive-info.html

There is also stuff like free service and warranty for at least 3yrs, I'm not selling for AD but frankly for entry level BMW with just $15k diff as you have pointed out, I don't think it's worth to go PI route but the higher end models with price diff of tens of thousands of $ then maybe can consider, my 2 cents.

And is the omv the same?

And to add on PI unit will be harder to sell in future and will be priced lower. And in term of warranty claim, PI one depend on luck

Which outlet do u go to rotate?

And is the omv the same?

And to add on PI unit will be harder to sell in future and will be priced lower. And in term of warranty claim, PI one depend on luck

Omv from PI cars are relatively lower too ... IMHO, not worth if it's $15k "Savings"
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1