2014 / 2015 BMW 2 Series Active / Gran Tourer

slickshifters

Like I said. I suspect it is a gearbox coding issue where they do not know if the car is stopping or the gear should switch to first gear or neutral?

Just report to pml. Right side Engine mounts do wear out. No harm asking the sa when you send it in.

In short now choice to suck it up to live with the diesel vibration but enjoying the affordable fuel savings.

Fully agree with our M sports bro. I sent in twice and they could only change engine mounting and the clips...

The test drive technician told me frankly for intermittent problems and those not reflected by their diagnostic tools, even if you leave the car there overnight, there is not much they can do.

He suggest to come back again when the problem is more obvious.... so yes, suck it up and just turn on your music louder....

↡ Advertisement

no engine fail code ... no talk ... LOL

for creaks and sounds and gremlins ... unless you can pinpoint and identify the "problem" ... else suck it up!

Fully agree with our M sports bro. I sent in twice and they could only change engine mounting and the clips...

The test drive technician told me frankly for intermittent problems and those not reflected by their diagnostic tools, even if you leave the car there overnight, there is not much they can do.

He suggest to come back again when the problem is more obvious.... so yes, suck it up and just turn on your music louder....

Not sure if it is the same. My car will vibrate before it comes to a full stop.

It is still an irritation to me. I have mentioned to PML twice during my servicing. But they cannot find the cause.

But if I step on the brake lighter before it comes to a stop, then it is not so bad.

I also have the problem that the car vibrates a lot at cold start. Was told it is normal for diesel.

Yes.  It sounds the same.  I complained it during my servicing and all they did was to tighten the engine mounting.  My ride is 6 months old and is a petrol version.

And yes...i lighten my brakes to prevent the vibration too.

So sad...I have to live with this for another 4.5 years.

Yes. It sounds the same. I complained it during my servicing and all they did was to tighten the engine mounting. My ride is 6 months old and is a petrol version.

Go outside & ask for 2nd opinion (& solutions).

Go back to PML & bang table.

Yes. It sounds the same. I complained it during my servicing and all they did was to tighten the engine mounting. My ride is 6 months old and is a petrol version.

As mentioned by Icetrap, could be coding issue. Will ask them at next servicing.

I think you should ask for a back to back test drive so that they can pin point the issue....

So far mine use to have a little vib when coming to a stop...but ever since they change my mounting and upgraded my software, the vib have been muted...even when the ASS comes on, is just a hundred of a second vibration, even on cold start....really pleased with the change

• Praise 1

As mentioned by Icetrap, could be coding issue. Will ask them at next servicing.

Cannot do anything unless Bmw admits is their issue.

Pml cannot do anything

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Hi.

Have anyone install Blackvue DR750S with Cellink battery for parking mode on 216i GT? 

My SE recommended an outside vendor for the camera including installation to me. This vendor has installed for quite a number of BMW cars. I believe it involves wiring through the fuse.

Is this fine for my new GT and any high risk to the car warranty at PML?

Thanks in advance! 

• Praise 2

138888 promo now. jinz cheap

That is without the 5 years servicing which you need to add on. Also inclusive of your trade in and need to take loam and insurance.
  • Praise 1

And less reliable than a Camry

absolutely

That is without the 5 years servicing which you need to add on. Also inclusive of your trade in and need to take loam and insurance.

ya. so its not real. marketing gimmicks

If you really love the car , you will still buy it. Regardless of whatever gimmicks

yup. i dont love it.
↡ Advertisement