2014 / 2015 BMW 2 Series Active / Gran Tourer

slickshifters

Haha i see bro your wifey haha, how bout you get your own set of wheels? i suggest a Kia Stinger? I am going for a test drive this weekend alongside the Vw Arteon, you keen?!

Thank you for the offer. My coupe still have too low mileage to sell. So I just need to chill to maximize my dep.

Anyway I won’t pay a premium for VWs or Audi bec base on my experience and friends who are driving them. So I pass on this..... good hunting.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

PM brings in 216d on indent basis? anyone know what is the price now? since it is not a generic model on their pricelist

Can i ask if anyone has the interior "brown"? Is it hard to maintain? As I'm awaiting for the next result, was thinking which color to select.
Is there a grp chat via watsapp? Possible to add me in?

• Praise 1

(edited)

Can i ask if anyone has the interior "brown"? Is it hard to maintain? As I'm awaiting for the next result, was thinking which color to select.

Is there a grp chat via watsapp? Possible to add me in?

Brown?? or is it beige?

You can check with your SE if they have contacts for interior cleaning. Mine is beige and it feels luxurious.  [;)]

Edited by Voxy28

Turbocharged

I see Icetrap, much respect to you. Just curious, what car do you drive? I am not saying that i need crazy power but considering the fact that i drive almost fully loaded to genting few times monthly, i must say the touran is just acceptable. Not only is it more powerful, it also has more space. Bro my cayenne turbo might be 3 y/o already but it still has a lot of pull. 0-100 takes around 4.5 sec and i did not buy the x5 just because it cannot match the performance of my cayenne(built quality is also not on par) and the third row is pretty much redundant IMHO(hope you agree too) . Hence i just want a pretty reasonable 6 seater and decent performance. I have bad experience with PI hence did  not buy the 220i(small 3rd row also). Are you driving the 216i or 216d?? 

decent 6 seater with good power should go for sharan.

Supercharged

Brown?? or is it beige?

You can check with your SE if they have contacts for interior cleaning. Mine is beige and it feels luxurious. [;)]

Mine was beige too.

They do have brown interior too.. kinda walnut dark....also nice. Seen it on my cousin's F10.. also avail for 216d previously

• Praise 1

Supercharged

Haha i see bro your wifey haha, how bout you get your own set of wheels? i suggest a Kia Stinger? I am going for a test drive this weekend alongside the Vw Arteon, you keen?

hey bro, really keen to test drive the 216d but seems impossible now unless you go to the black market aka PI. Id loved to have the passat to but its not my own car and have to have at least six seats. Looking forward to the test drive this weekend, how did you know about the handling of the stinger, did you test it alr? Which variant did you test? Hope to hear from you soon!

Alas I let go my 2gt a while back... 216d is decent enough. Good torque. Best handling i had for a mpv or vans so far....nothing beats a 7seater so far bar x5... but heck the x5 i drove in aussie was 5 seaters. Lol....

I wanted a good handling mpv last time round. Sacrificed space telling myself its okay. Last row seats decent for kids which i waa sadly mistaken after a while as no one in my family likes to be in the rear.

I looked at touran b4 as the rear is just as cramp but somehow i say its better with a bmw as it looks decent n its a bmw.

Had my 2gt for a yr.. let it go finally only due to the fact i dun want an mpv afterall. Nobody likes my reat seats...

Haiz wasted. It was really a good workhorse... handles well. Good fc. Nice interior. Unfortunately it was a wrong buy for my family from the beginning and heck my helper also left and i decided not to have a helper again. So 5 seats again. Lol.

Pls dun under estimate 216d... its one of the best in its class. Haven test drove the new tourn to comment. Only played with my friends previous gen touran and well. No way it compete...

216 feels more posh. More.luxurious anytime

No need to worry lah.... very easy to maintain.get the bmw leather cleaner and just do it every 6 mth. The cleaner also leaves a new car smell everytime. Lol

Just make sure you use it on real leather only..

Just make sure you use it on real leather only..

Yup. Getting lux 7k Top up. But Wife say black better. Now with limited colors to select. Sighz

Haha i see bro your wifey haha, how bout you get your own set of wheels? i suggest a Kia Stinger? I am going for a test drive this weekend alongside the Vw Arteon, you keen?

hey bro, really keen to test drive the 216d but seems impossible now unless you go to the black market aka PI. Id loved to have the passat to but its not my own car and have to have at least six seats. Looking forward to the test drive this weekend, how did you know about the handling of the stinger, did you test it alr? Which variant did you test? Hope to hear from you soon!

I will go for the arteon if i need to choose.

You can check put the active tourer. I not sure if they still have test drive. Else i can always let yiu try my car

My F30 auto start stop has not been working for many months but the battery has passed the test every time I send into PML for servicing for past 3 years. It has not bothered me as I never like the start stop of any car.

I have also asked pml to change the battery but pml always say it is not time yet. Still can use. Lol

Servicing guy says auto start stop failure could be due to software or weak battery. Need to leave car overnight to discharge to check. So just for everyone's info.

Will be sending in next week for servicing and perhaps ask them to fix it. ;)

Just an update on this - Serviced my car this week. This time they checked the battery again and it was weak, so start stop did not work was due to the battery.
  • Praise 1

PM brings in 216d on indent basis? anyone know what is the price now? since it is not a generic model on their pricelist

If you are talking about 2gt f46, no.

Hi, collecting my 2GT this weekend, can add me in the chat group? 9 seven 3 zero zero seven 8 seven. Cheers!

Hello, don't think they are accepting any more people into the group or if there is even a group to begin with. I too requested but haven't hear from them since.

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Hi guys, 

Thinking of changing my Active Tourer stock 17" rims to 18" rims. Anybody done this before? How's the ride is it harder? 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1