Jump to content
slickshifters

2014 / 2015 BMW 2 Series Active / Gran Tourer

Recommended Posts

Anyone here had 216 GT Sunroof/ Moonroof installed ? Any experience to hare ? 

↡ Advertisement

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Meadelx200 said:

Anyone here had 216 GT Sunroof/ Moonroof installed ? Any experience to hare ? 

Very rare and dont think there are any. 

Only PI had the 220i with Pano roof spec-ed

  • Praise 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Rayoflight said:

Very rare and dont think there are any. 

Only PI had the 220i with Pano roof spec-ed

220i is the F22.?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Meadelx200 said:

Anyone here had 216 GT Sunroof/ Moonroof installed ? Any experience to hare ? 

vinc*r 220i have :a-toast:

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Meadelx200 said:

Anyone here had 216 GT Sunroof/ Moonroof installed ? Any experience to hare ? 

The first few batches of 2GT from PML had sunroof for $5k more. What u need to know? It’s just a sunroof like any other car with sunroof. Don’t think there is anything special to share. If not mistaken, all the sunroof 2GTs were white only. 

  • Praise 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Inlinefour said:

vinc*r 220i have :a-toast:

220i are F22 model[2 doors Couple],totally not the same as 2 Series Grand Tourer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, ER-3682 said:

220i are F22 model[2 doors Couple],totally not the same as 2 Series Grand Tourer.

PI selling 220 F45 and F46

period

 

 

  • Praise 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/22/2019 at 8:38 AM, Inlinefour said:

PI selling 220 F45 and F46

period

 

 

waaa so EX  

  • Praise 4
  • Haha! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Angcheek said:

waaa so EX  

DaiGor don't pull my dick leh....oops typo leg lah 🤪🤪🤪

  • Praise 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Inlinefour said:

DaiGor don't pull my dick leh....oops typo leg lah 🤪🤪🤪

 

hahaha I thought that was the handbrake 😜 

 

Capture.JPG

Edited by Angcheek
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Angcheek said:

 

hahaha I thought that was the handbrake 😜 

 

 

old school handbrake style better feel...electronic no kick :a-toast:

  • Praise 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/21/2019 at 11:11 PM, Spring said:

The first few batches of 2GT from PML had sunroof for $5k more. What u need to know? It’s just a sunroof like any other car with sunroof. Don’t think there is anything special to share. If not mistaken, all the sunroof 2GTs were white only. 

Thought of upgrading my 216D for the 216I with the Pano Roof (~ $5500 option) & Head Up Display. Need to intend with 5 months delivery though. 

  • Praise 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi.. Thinking of buying a used 2015  216d active tourer without warranty... Can i buy?  What are the things to look at 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Lycanthrope said:

Hi.. Thinking of buying a used 2015  216d active tourer without warranty... Can i buy?  What are the things to look at 

Am thinking mileage...chances are diesel owners will rack up much more mileage than petrol owners...try to look for a lower mileage one if that is possible... 

↡ Advertisement

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×