2014 / 2015 BMW 2 Series Active / Gran Tourer

slickshifters

Saw this....

Front wheel drive.... oh man... but at least it does look like one of the sportiest MPVs around...

post-137832-0-20754700-1387188578_thumb.jpg

http://paultan.org/2013/12/16/bmw-2-series-active-tourer-completely-undisguised/

Will you buy?

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 7

I already stopped following the car market. Esp with next yr when the new coe classification kicks in, majority of the demand will be shifted to CAT B and COE will shoot sky high. With super high COE and 50% mandatory down payment required, don't think can consider any luxury cars.

• Praise 4

2 series Sport Active Tourer (SAT) is to be positioned as Merc B class competitor. But running on FWD Mini Countryman platform.

The X4 (running on X3 platform) would be more interesting.

• Praise 3

ugly leh.. the front so short, both in height and lengthwise while the back is too.. B-classish..

maybe it's just the angle of the photo

• Praise 4

I already stopped following the car market. Esp with next yr when the new coe classification kicks in, majority of the demand will be shifted to CAT B and COE will shoot sky high. With super high COE and 50% mandatory down payment required, don't think can consider any luxury cars.

Dun so negative lah.. See see admire no need money, good to dream sometimes.. scully kena toto can buy liao ..
  • Praise 3

Dun so negative lah.. See see admire no need money, good to dream sometimes.. scully kena toto can buy liao ..

OK bro I wish you good luck for your toto, i also got buy!!

HUAT!!!!!

• Praise 7