2014 / 2015 BMW 2 Series Active / Gran Tourer

slickshifters

If you work in NUS you can get the plus.

So no more diesel 216d?

Think PML has not sold 216GT diesel since last year but strangely the 216AT diesel is still on sale.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 4

Not that strange. Reason why they’ve yet to bring in a 216d GT is because they couldn’t get a Euro6 engine with the correct tuning to satisfy the super stringent new VES that has kicked in since Jan 2018.

They started giving 5yr FOC svcing and 150k warranty since early 2017 actually. Their new strategy to get those who were starting to compare many other car makes/brands which were offering 5yrs warranty then. So its been a norm since.

But yeah, agreed, if anyone could get BSI+ thrown in without topping-up, that's the best 'bonus'.

Those corporate list from PML - they can get the BSI+ thrown in as complimentary. Yeah, apart from NUS, there about 40++ organisations listed there. Ask your SE for it.

What is your car colour?

The watermarks is pretty permanent - car wash alone won't solve it, unfortunately.

5 yrs FOC servicing and 150k km warranty! That's Super deal.... basically just pay to change tyres and pads for the next 5 years!!

And those who got BSI plus....no need to pay anything for the next 5 years!

Damn this is a good deal...

• Praise 1

Not that strange. Reason why they’ve yet to bring in a 216d GT is because they couldn’t get a Euro6 engine with the correct tuning to satisfy the super stringent new VES that has kicked in since Jan 2018.

But the AT which has the same engine as the GT is still selling the diesel that’s why I find it strange. If they don’t sell it altogether then I can understand.

• Praise 3

5 yrs FOC servicing and 150k km warranty! That's Super deal.... basically just pay to change tyres and pads for the next 5 years!!

And those who got BSI plus....no need to pay anything for the next 5 years!

Damn this is a good deal...

Thanks! Hope i got a good deal.

15k overtrade

5 year servicing warranty

Advance car eye

All weather mat

Led sills

3M films

Pushed based on the deals that other brothers have gotten here.

couldn’t find any BMW series tourer other than the plugin which says 225, is performance motors still selling 216 or 218??
  • Praise 1

Check SGCarmart for the pricelist.

PML is selling both the 216 and 218.  216 is same engine as 218, but tune down.

couldn’t find any BMW series tourer other than the plugin which says 225, is performance motors still selling 216 or 218??

• Praise 1

But the AT which has the same engine as the GT is still selling the diesel thatâs why I find it strange. If they donât sell it altogether then I can understand.

Same engine but different tuning/rating. The current diesel deployed on GT are Euro5 rated. Current AT on sale is already Euro6.
  • Praise 1

Same engine but different tuning/rating. The current diesel deployed on GT are Euro5 rated. Current AT on sale is already Euro6.

That’s my point actually, why can’t they bring this Euro 6 Diesel engine for the GT as it outsells the AT locally but then again if not mistaken, worldwide sales for AT is more than GT so parent company not willing to do this cos of this reason? Just speculating.
  • Praise 6

Sorry petrol

Sorry Bro, driving a diesel....cannot comment on Petrol, but heard is around 700 km per tank...but dun take my word hor.

Diesel is 900 km per tank...and if you are light footed and always on higway...can touch 1,000 ba...for me, consistently 900 plus per tank. really depends on yr right foot and the route you are taking....

Hope this helps in your decision making...cheers.. [laugh]

Sorry Bro, driving a diesel....cannot comment on Petrol, but heard is around 700 km per tank...but dun take my word hor.

Diesel is 900 km per tank...and if you are light footed and always on higway...can touch 1,000 ba...for me, consistently 900 plus per tank. really depends on yr right foot and the route you are taking....

Hope this helps in your decision making...cheers.. [laugh]

Thanks bro! still sounds pretty decent!

Have already made the decision. Collecting the new ride tmr.

Just trying to see what's the real world difference. I'm currently driving a hybrid, which is obscenely fuel efficient. So my TCO is gonna go up hahahaha.

E.g. this is my fuel consumption (my new record and final attempt) on my current ride for 26km journey BKE->SLE->TPE

Wonder if I apply the same techniques, what F/C i would get out of the 216i.

28234902_10156118816647902_3994629231093

↡ Advertisement