KFC Offers!

Spring

fast food is a sin, eat fried chicken without the skin also a sin   [laugh]  [laugh]

fried chicken without skin... might as well eat bai zhan ji lol.

• Praise 3

bai zhan ji skin also cannot waste [laugh]

my kids and even my wife also don't really like chicken skin (other than fried chicken skin). So actually i sapu a lot of it lol  [laugh]  [laugh]

Edited by Lala81

my kids and even my wife also don't really like chicken skin (other than fried chicken skin). So actually i sapu a lot of it lol  [laugh]  [laugh]

LOL! Same here!  I sapu the skin from roasted duck as well.   [laugh]

As @Jman888 aptly said it, not eating the skin is a sin.   [:p]

LOL! Same here!  I sapu the skin from roasted duck as well.   [laugh]

As Jman888 aptly said it, not eating the skin is a sin.   [:p]

as the common saying goes "It's a tough job, but somebody's gotta do it [;)] "  [smash]

as the common saying goes "It's a tough job, but somebody's gotta do it [;)] " [smash]

The skin is the best part ... but im surprised a doc will eat them all . Not scare go bypass?
  • Praise 4

fast food is a sin, eat fried chicken without the skin also a sin [laugh][laugh]

I have a relative who does exactly that... We went Arnold's one time then I saw him peel away the fried chicken skin and eat the meat sparingly only !!

LOL! Same here! I sapu the skin from roasted duck as well. [laugh]

As @Jman888 aptly said it, not eating the skin is a sin. [:p]

Think some eateries are already selling fried chicken sounds skins as a dish itself.... Just like fish skin.

The skin is the best part ... but im surprised a doc will eat them all . Not scare go bypass?

Edited by Lala81

If i like it, i will eat it. I also feel fuller when i eat something with fat.

If it's something like pork trotters/kway chap/fried pork lard which i have no particular inclination to eat, then i don't really eat lor.

The people who are really disciplined with diet, tend to be the people who eat to live.

I live to eat, so why shortchange myself.

Of course not every meal is like that lah.

Like eating fried chicken definitely shouldn't be a weekly affair or what.

I am those eat to live
  • Praise 4

I usually order thigh/drum for my wife and kids.

If I'm eating a whole/half chicken and share with my family, then i'll eat the wings and breast and whatever is leftover.

Usually when I'm at work and eat chicken rice, i eat breast cos it's supposed to be a healthier meal [laugh]

Personally I feel that when order drumstick, the meat is lesser coz its just the drum.

Anyway when I order, I just leave it to the owner to serve me what ever part they cut...as long as not the backside!

I have a relative who does exactly that... We went Arnold's one time then I saw him peel away the fried chicken skin and eat the meat sparingly only !!

Think some eateries are already selling fried chicken sounds skins as a dish itself.... Just like fish skin.

i have alot of friends like that .

got 1 very particular 1. and he only eat chicken breast meat.

turn out now 40+ he is almost double my size... :XD:

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1