Irresponsible motorists to face harsher penalties

Fu11thr0tt1e

Up this post.

Finally a passive move to make our road even safer.

I don't understand why dun they also look into road hogging offences. These buggers are all over the place! Driving leisurely on lane 1 as and when they like. [shakehead]

Bros...give them times. In times t ok come maybe they will look into road hogging and tailgate.

Gradually trying to make our road safer with the recent influx of PHV vehicles. I am wondering what the accudent stat. these few years. If you read through the article most of the listed offences seemingly target PHV rides.

Bros...give them times. In times t ok come maybe they will look into road hogging and tailgate.

Gradually trying to make our road safer with the recent influx of PHV vehicles. I am wondering what the accudent stat. these few years. If you read through the article most of the listed offences seemingly target PHV rides.

"The authorities will consider the manner in which the vehicle was operated, such as whether the motorist was driving at excessively high speeds or manoeuvring his vehicle in very close proximity to other vehicles."

They are after tailgaters. I strongly believe when there are no road hoggers, no tailgaters.  -_- 

Edited by Fu11thr0tt1e
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2