Anybody driving Toyota Dyna can advise correct tyre pressure?

Leo0884

Neutral Newbie

Hi, I am new to driving lorry. But no one knows the correct tyre pressure for my Toyota dyna 150 (D4D). User manual wrote 450Kpa all 4 tyre but I can't find any petrol station that go that high. Any help is appreciated..

Edited by Leo0884
↡ Advertisement

Internal Moderator

Hi, I am new to driving lorry. But no one knows the correct tyre pressure for my Toyota dyna 150 (D4D). User manual wrote 450Kpa all 4 tyre but I can't find any petrol station that go that high. Any help is appreciated..

Hello! For Toyota Dyna, it is running on 195/70/15C tyres. 450KPA is very high! I don't think it is should that high. 

You can use this as a guideline. if you are carrying heavy goods, then better to inflate with more air, If not, then lesser air for the tyres. Then you tyres will have more contact points with the tarmac.

https://tirepressure.com/195-70r15-tire-pressure

I hope this answer your question! [wave]

• Praise 2

Neutral Newbie

Thanks mod. Sorry for the additional pm.

@ER-3682 Brother may I know where you pump 65psi. As all petrol station I don't see that high pressure. Toyota ones is at manual can't find any in the lorry itself, they wrote 450kpa / 65psi

Thanks mod. Sorry for the additional pm.

@ER-3682 Brother may I know where you pump 65psi. As all petrol station I don't see that high pressure. Toyota ones is at manual can't find any in the lorry itself, they wrote 450kpa / 65psi

At Tyre Shop...who changed my Tyres.

Neutral Newbie

Oh okay.. My tyre shop told me 420 Kpa refuse to pump up to manual stated so came to ask other lorry brothers

↡ Advertisement