Managing Agents to Be Wary Of

5kylark

Maybe you can rephrase it. Which MA company you think is good and why?

What have they done that you like to share so that MCST council looking for MA know who to look out.

For me, most of the established MA are quite similar in term of HQ support. It is the staff they assigned to site that make to difference. So, pre-qualificarion and licencing will help set the basic standard.

https://www.mycarforum.com/topic/2291988-mcst-managing-agent-problem/

Strange you created a new thread when you already replied to âMCST managing agent problem â which is mirroring the same

That almost a decade ago so thought create a new thread for for current information.

What have they done that you like to share so that MCST council looking for MA know who to look out.

For me, most of the established MA are quite similar in term of HQ support. It is the staff they assigned to site that make to difference. So, pre-qualificarion and licencing will help set the basic standard.

That is true.

There are good MCs with true selfless thinking volunteers.

>

That is true.

There are good MCs with true selfless thinking volunteers.

>

↡ Advertisement